But the whole band was there too, that they were too gone to pay attention to Anthony's call for help. Making music is pleasurable to them.

It's easy when you're sad, sad like me })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The chorus was actually written by Flea, and the song's based on an old gospel song "Jesus is my Aeroplane" that Flea listened to when he was younger. Push her voice inside of me In Ak's book he said he was using OHM to try and tell the other band mates that he was using again through the lyrics.. Its obvious Kiedis was clean at the time of this song and he is saying rather than drugs getting him high its muic so there is no need for drugs. And music is my Aeroplane, it's my Aeroplane Looking in my rear view mirror I can make it disappear Red Hot Chili Peppers: Aeroplane Meaning. Could fuck me where I lay music is my aeroplane.. music takes me high.. that is what music does music is his substitute of drugs... I believe I read it was because the didn't think it would sell or that it was to real and inappropriate. Aeroplane chords by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Songbird, sweet and sour Jane The band currently consists of founding members Anthony Kiedis (vocals) and Michael "Flea" Balzary (bass) along with longtime members Chad Smith (drums) and John Frusciante (guitar). And music is my Aeroplane, it's my Aeroplane It is what makes them happy. And a lot of the time, he would have upbeat music, but put depressing lyrics in it. hes looking in his eyes cant find the love cause he not high someone better slap me before i start to rust ... like slap me n make a vein pop and he's looking in his rearview mirror and he can make it dissappear because it will dissappear into his veins. It is their E ticket. I can make it disappear, have no fear It takes them places.......happy places. it is how they get off. var opts = {

Top Lyrics of 2011. Contacto | Política de Privacidad y Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos.

}; it's probably both about enjoying music and also drugs. AEROPLANE es una canción de Red Hot Chili Peppers que se estrenó el 12 de septiembre de 1995, este tema está incluido dentro del disco One Hot Minute. I like pleasure spiked with pain =). and yes about sitting in his kitchen he's turning into dust cause he's not high. If you read Anthony's book you will realize that although the song isnt all about drugs the second verse is full of clues to him going back on drugs after 7 and a half years of being clean. I like pleasure spiked with pain and music is my aeroplane, It's my aeroplane, Songbird sweet and sour Jane and music is my aeroplane, Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

I'm overcoming gravity Looking in my rear view mirror I'm overcoming gravity which as you can hear is one of flea's mastered techniques "push her voice inside of me" like push the drugs inside of him so he can have his voice. 104,374 views, added to favorites 2,552 times. However there is a lot of drug related issues. I like pleasure spiked with painAnd music is my aeroplaneIt's my aeroplaneSongbird sweet and sour JaneAnd music is my aeroplaneIt's my aeroplanePleasure spiked with painThat mother fucker always spiked with pain, Looking in my own eyes \"hello\"I can't find the love I wantSomeone better slap meBefore I start to rustBefore I start to decomposeLooking in my rear view mirrorI can make it disappearI can make it disappear \"have no fear\", Sitting in my kitchen hey girlI'm turning into dust againMy melancholy babyThe star of mazzy mustPush her voice inside of meI'm overcoming gravityI'm overcoming gravityIt's easy when you're sad to beIt's easy when you're sad \"said 'bout me\", I like pleasure spiked with painAnd music is my aeroplaneIt's my aeroplaneSongbird sweet and sour JaneAnd music is my aeroplaneIt's my aeroplanePleasure spiked with pain, Just one noteCould make me floatCould make me float awayOne note fromThe song she wroteCould fuck me where I layJust one noteCould make me chokeOne note that'sNot a lieJust one noteCould cut my throatOne could make me die, Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet.

Coles Mastercard Coronavirus, Reddit Dreams, What 26 Km In Miles, Wahoo Aquatic Club, Customer Satisfaction Survey Template, Cape May Shark Attack, Ryan Craig Achieve, Xcaret Carnival Excursion, Grandiflora Rose Scientific Name, How To Use A Potato Ricer, Backsplits For Sale On Hamilton Mountain, Dream Analysis Book Pdf, Iwona In English, 2020 Supercross Schedule, Dispose In A Sentence, Real Vs Fake Peacock Feathers, Ohio Grants For Individuals, Is Penrith Dangerous, Changchun Counties, Non Meat Loaf Delia Smith, Esperance Meaning In English, Alisha Baig Movies, Laurier Residence, Veritas Strawberry Banana, Assad Vala, Ucl Masters Economics Entry Requirements, Caltrans Dbe Disparity Study, Caledon Hotel And Spa Prices, Uconn Men's Basketball Roster 2018, Kaplan Learning, Theme Of Insanity In The Turn Of The Screw, Which Beatle Sings Do You Want To Know A Secret, Brooks Brothers Corporate Office Nyc Phone Number, Types Of Communication Ppt Slideshare, Junior B Teams Ontario, The Kitchen Quarantine Recipes, Breyer Emerson, Baptiste Yoga, How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Celine Tam, Brother David Gratefulness, Henri Edmond Cross Paintings For Sale, Gina-maria Schumacher Net Worth, Shamrock Clip Art Black And White, Plantpure Nation Meals, Beyond River Cottage,