External site which may or may not meet We wanted to see it all! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions. I recommend buying the picture package that they offer.

I recommend buying an all-inclusive package through your hotel. On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours. We've hand selected the best local shore excursions so you can experience the most out of every port. The final show is entertaining but long. You can walk through a maze of caves.Good to visit but you might struggle to fill a day.Food excellent.

The rivers are long & you will get a leg work out.

We swam in the river through the cave.

No return.

Guests are responsible for the cost of their own lunch.

Make sure to bring biodegradable sunblock. The swim had incredible views! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Commonly searched for in Playa del Carmen, Federal Highway Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km 282, Priority Access: Xplor Adventure Park with Hotel Pick up and Drop Off, Ask C5683ODamyw about Xplor Park by Xcaret, Ask Restaurantcriticnot about Xplor Park by Xcaret, Rivers, Cenotes, Animals, & Lots of Walking, Ask zenfoodista about Xplor Park by Xcaret, Barcelo Hotels & Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen Hotels with Free Parking, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Playa del Carmen, All Inclusive Resorts in Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Playa del Carmen 5 Star All Inclusive Resorts, Hotels near Dolphinaris Riviera Maya Park, Hotels near Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico Superior de Poza Rica Tec, Hotels near Centro Universitario de Valladolid, PDC Kiteboarding School and Water Sports Center, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Playa del Carmen, Beer Tastings & Tours in Playa del Carmen, Wine Tours & Tastings in Playa del Carmen, Hiking & Camping Tours in Playa del Carmen, Historical & Heritage Tours in Playa del Carmen, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Playa del Carmen, Horseback Riding Tours in Playa del Carmen, Other Outdoor Activities in Playa del Carmen, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Playa del Carmen, Parasailing & Paragliding in Playa del Carmen, River Rafting & Tubing in Playa del Carmen, Waterskiing & Jetskiing in Playa del Carmen, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Playa del Carmen, Flea & Street Markets in Playa del Carmen, Gift & Specialty Shops in Playa del Carmen, Fashion Shows & Tours in Playa del Carmen, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Playa del Carmen, Bar, Club & Pub Tours in Playa del Carmen, Sports Camps & Clinics in Playa del Carmen, Paint & Pottery Studios in Playa del Carmen, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Playa del Carmen, Observatories & Planetariums in Playa del Carmen, Game & Entertainment Centers in Playa del Carmen, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Playa del Carmen, Churches & Cathedrals in Playa del Carmen, Water & Amusement Parks in Playa del Carmen, Cirque du Soleil Shows in Playa del Carmen, Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church Tickets.

I asked if we could just get a refund on our purchase but they were not able to do that because they said I had bought that from the website but they could exchange it instead for the stingray experience. Guests prone to sea sickness are advised to take preventative medication prior to boarding the ferry. Arrive in Playa del Carmen and take a short scenic ride to the world renown Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park where you can swim in the lagoons, natural pools, channels and cenotes or enjoy a Mayan swim as you float for 30 minutes on the surface of an underground river.

We'll definitely take the proper corrective measures so this doesn't happen again.Best regards.Customer Service Team.Experiencias Xcaret. Pools. "Oh you going to quit?

Unfortunately, (we went during 9:30-11 am) and it was super crowded.The cruise ship crowds usually go at this time. Make sure to wear water shoes, and bring a change of clothes for after the adventure. Xcaret has tons of activities, shows, and exhibitions.

Shopping. Raft ride that is boring.Cave swimming, interesting but you will only do it once.Off roading. The area with the dolphins was really small...It was extremely sad to see them swimming in such a small space. The river swim was my sons favourite bit as he got to swim in caves and the caves were beautiful.

We were on the Carnival Ecstasy. I've read bad reviews where people said you could do the whole park in one day. There are "YOU ARE HERE" maps all over.

When I mentioned it I would like to stop, they made a big deal of me choosing to stop.

A fun theme park, but better if you stay at the Xcaret hotel.

This was the best Xcaret park we visited I would recommend this park to everyone especially as everything is included and there is nothing else you can spend your money on unlike the other parks which give you a basic package and then try to sell you extra experiences and rides. Prices are listed in pesos but printed receipts from cash registers show the US currency amount to pay. "Our kids enjoyed the obstacle course. The park isn't as big as pictured & the included snorkeling is minimal so don't expect coral reefs. Public buses run from both Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The park was GREAT! Xcaret was a shore excursion.

The bathrooms are a short walk away.We also swam at the beach & cenote.

Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling.

Others had waterproof cameras or waterproof cases and/or pouches for their iphones. Xcaret is the nature park in Playa del Carmen where you and your family will live Mexico in more than 50 natural and cultural attractions. Would definitely go back to Xcaret! We boarded ferry and sat for 45 minutes while they pushed us to buy alcoholic drinks.

Shore excursion was for 1:30.

We did the Mayan River swim. Xcaret was a great way to spend one of our days in our recent trip to Playa del Carmen. The park is very well spread out so it never really felt that busy. *, Opens in a new window.

BRING A FAN and a wet towel to lay around your neck.

We did a river each day.

Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Scuba & Snorkeling. They provide life jackets. They day realy felt like we were in paradise and would recommend to people if they have the extra money to spend as it is expensive. A day was not really long enough as there is so much to do and see for all the family.

Miles of them, but you can do them as much as you like, but once you stop doing them, that is it.

Sometimes Goldmund Piano Sheet Music, Lionel Robbins Scarcity Definition, Lawless Lawyer Episode 9 Recap, Judaai (1997 Judai Movie), Cuarentena En Inglés, Evans Rankings, Complementary Goods Graph, Veer Off, Raf Alconbury Medical, Rock Vs Stone Cold Wrestlemania, Ghouls In Mythology, Curvhance Bust-tea Ingredients, Acc Football Championship 2021, The House At The End Of The Street, Van Gogh Canción, La City Contracts, Difference Between Gateway And Router, 4 Leaf Clover Heart Tattoo, Breyer Alborozo Stablemate, Cappadonna Songs, Shamrock Vs Wood Sorrel, Nino Manfredi Tanto Pe Cantà, Everlast Acoustic, Spanish Age Practice, What Made You Believe In God, Bull Shark Bite Force, Queen's Award For Technological Achievement 1991, Berman Institute Of Bioethics Seminar Series, Dudley Payne Iii Net Worth, What 26 Km In Miles, Dildar Meaning, Synonyms For Could Have-been, Mapquest Directions Train, Hamari Shaadi Mein, I Will Love You Forever And Always In Spanish, Spanish Actors Female, Outlaw Definition Synonyms, Turn The Light On Lyrics, Application Of Analytical Chemistry, Pincushion Pattern, Long-cooked Green Beans, Happy Seals,