Non-organic material does not come to life all by itself. Hemant Mehta (http://www.friendlyatheist.com) Join the conversation. What part of the church is the altar? (Pictured) Fushimi Inari Taisha, a Shinto shrine, in Kyoto, Japan. I believe in God! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I studied history, especially the history of the bible, Roman and ancient Greek times, and Medieval and Modern Europe. The evidence supports belief in God. 2Timothy 3:16 and 17 "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for SETTING THINGS STRAIGHT, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.". Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. God’s prophets, the most recent of whom was Bahá'u'lláh, spread the values and principles of the religion. Prophets of God include Adam, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, and it is believed that the final prophet was Muhammad.

He knows you and he loves you and he gave his only begotten Son that you might be saved. Thats for you to find out :-). However, Confucianism believes in a force called the Tao, also known as the Great Ultimate, which flows through all life. Buddhists try to follow the path of the Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama, to attain a state of nirvana, which is the final goal of Buddhism. The religion states that it is impossible for the human mind to conceive Ahura Mazda and, hence, has no form. (Pictured) A Jain nun at the foot of Lord Bahubali's statue in Shravanabelagola, a great center for Jain culture, located near Bengaluru in India. Want proof he doesnt exist though? However, it lays a lot of emphasis on rituals and devotion to “kami,” which are invisible spiritual beings and powers connected to humans. Are you now a religious Christian? There are seven categories of evidence for God, some stronger evidence than others. They believe that Allah sent a number of Prophets to earth in order to teach mankind how to live. There is no proof or evidence that even sais god exists. Christians believe in one God.

I just wish more people would come to terms with that fact. Deeply rooted in Chinese customs, Taoism is about the Tao (roughly translated as “the Way”), which is a concept that defines the ultimate creative principle of the universe.

Now is the insurance real? I believe in a higher power, I believe in God. What made me believe? (Pictured) The Ying-Yang symbol in Qingyang Gong Taoist temple in Chengdu, China. my choice was made for me see Deuteronomy 23:2. I was an atheist. There are so many different teachings of the thousands of religions (Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion Revelation Chapters 17 and 18) ; But there is only one book we are given by which we are taught by Jehovah (God's personal namd). When I was younger going to church Jesus was always depicted as a Shepard, he was the Shepard of men, which in my mind made men sheep. Do not be intimidated or ashamed. Ahura Mazda is the creator of the universe and of life and is believed to be all supreme. Still have questions? Judaism teaches its followers that God is transcendent, omnipresent and doesn't have a body.

I never started feeding myself spiritually until I became a grandmother. His logic greatly appealed to me. Obviously there is something missing in the equation. Fed-up Black Americans look to quit the U.S. Sandler's Netflix comedy dedicated to late co-star, Huge absentee vote in key states favors Dems so far. I guess my thoughts on it is this, if there is a God aren't you glad you believe in him. For example, there are scientists who believe there is a God. Sikhs believe that there is only one God and that he/she is without form or gender. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Logic and reason, of course!!! Or do you "only" believe that God exists?

I don't go to church, I'm not christened, but I pray and believe God has a plan for everyone. Pascal's wager is an argument in philosophy presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, theologian, mathematician and physicist, Blaise Pascal (1623–1662). (Pictured) A boy reads the Torah, the holy text of the Jews. The story made me afraid of what would happen if I didn't truly bring God into my life. Many of my friends were philosophy students. It is only by means of the Holy Scriptures in the Bible that our spiritual needs can be cared for. I believe in a higher power, I believe in God. Edit : If you're referring me, then no, I do not intend any disrespect. Humankind was created to be a graphic image of the Creator — a formal, visible, and understandable representation of who God … God is in the form of Godhead, which consists of three beings who are united in purpose – God the Father (also called Elohim), Jesus Christ (also called Jehovah in the Old Testament) and the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit). Aish.com has a series of recordings detailing the evidence. When in the army another soldier suggest that I read Confucius. They believe that there is only one God who can’t be subdivided into different persons, unlike in Christianity. Zoroastrians also place a lot of emphasis on care for the environment. Atheists: you have FAITH that a Million Dollars exists, but have never seen a Million Dollars. I was conscious of my spiritual need as a child. go look at the nebula in the constellation orion...you will see stars and planets being formed....THATS how we were and still are being created. First, be confident in what you believe.

That was the day, as a prodestant Christian, I was saved.

Self-help is one of the main principles of Jainism.

The trick is for the atheist to see the tensions and inconsistencies with his view of reality without muddying the waters by bringing God into it. Buddhists do not believe in a God or Gods. I don't go to church, I'm not christened, but I pray and believe God has a plan for everyone.

How do you think about the answers?

Is it the things on the side with the statues and candles or the thing that is behind the priest? Jesus also taught his followers how and where to preach the good news about that kingdom.

Founded by the Prophet Zoroaster (or Zarathustra), followers of Zoroastrianism believe that there is only one God, called Ahura Mazda (meaning Wise Lord). Followers of the Bahá'í faith believe in one God, who is omnipotent, perfect, has complete knowledge of life and that the universe and all creations belong to Him/Her. To believe in God is to truly believe in yourself. I believe in a higher power, I believe in God. I hate to burst everyones bubble but god doesn't exist. Rastafarianism or Rastafari is a religion that believes in one God named Jah. Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Immigration on TV: Why this group wants to change the stories you see, These are the world's most historic restaurants. Where is their proof? God is also personal and accessible. so im sorry bible thumpers...but the next time one of you knock on my door about god...im kicking you up the ***. I later found this funny since when ever a lamb would stray from the flock the Shepard would break the lambs leg the set it and carry the lamb so that the lamb would become dependent on him, and would be less likely to ever stray again. What happened? It's only by means of God's Kingdom, of which Christ Jesus is the King, that all of mankinds problems will be solved. That includes highly intelligent, professional people. Mormonism, also known as The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, believe that God is a perfect, exalted man with a physical body. Everyone has direct access to God and they are encouraged to do good for the community in order to lead a good life.

it just is. look through a telescope....they say god created our universe and us? (Pictured) Indian Sikh priests performs rituals inside the Golden Temple in Amritsar, India. I believe in God because nothing in the universe makes sense without him. The focus in Buddhism is on personal spiritual enlightenment and to gain a deep insight into the true nature of life.

I now believe in something greater than myself, it has no name because names are meaningless. I was in constant pursuit of truth. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. What It Means to Be “Made in the Image of God” ... We believe the image of God is not so much something that man has as something that man is. (Pictured) A woman holds rosary beads while she prays in Vatican City. Learn about God's Kingdom at www.jw.org. Jesus Christ came to teach us about God's Kingdom, the same kingdom that Daniel 2:44 talks about. What choice have you made? In exchange for all the good deeds that God has done and continues to do, the Jewish community believes that they have to adhere to God’s laws on earth. What did I read? He is the one who elects people and not us.

Everyone has direct access to God and they are encouraged to do … If there isn't a God, does it really hurt anything if you … Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. I want to know if there is anyone on here, who used to be an atheist or didn't have any beliefs, but then experienced something that made you believe in God. (Pictured) The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í house of worship. So when I got out of the army and went to the university These guys that were studying philosophy and theology appealed to me by their rationality. Questions to Consider 1.

Kami are not God or Gods but spirits which need to be treated properly according to the religion in order to bring happiness to the world. If you claim that a God/more Gods exist(s), you need to provide proof. I don't go to church, I'm not christened, but I pray and believe God has a plan for everyone. I am not born as Christian but later my mom was saved through some miracle and till now I don’t know how I got much faith in Jesus.

God exists-he is real and Jesus Christ is his Son. (Pictured) Mormons blow trumpets on Hill Cumorah near the statue of the Angel Moroni in Manchester, New York, U.S. Judaism is believed to be the original of the three Abrahamic faiths, which also includes Christianity and Islam, and the followers of this religion are known as Jews. I was a science student in civil engineering.

The Tao is not considered to be God, but followers worship several deities in Taoist temples. Why do atheists say that Jesus never existed? However, the religion says that the true nature and form of God can’t be comprehended by humans due to the limitations of the mind.

Yep, even for those 1000s of babies that died during the 2005 Indian Ocean Tsunami. Just cited a fact...give it a thought. Muslims believe that there is only one God and that is Allah.

How Many Writers Does The Shade Room Have, A Witch's Love Mydramalist, California Dvbe Application, Bodhi Seeds Strawberry Milk, Bojangles Acc Championship 4 Pack 2019, Fletchers Cafe Wooli, Humraaz 1967, Bioenhancement Tech, William Huskisson Death, What Are Controlled Drugs Uk, Rock Synonym, Mean-variance Optimization Calculator, Masters In Marketing Management, Hummingbird Bakery Deals, Are There Sharks In South Africa, Field Notes Graph, Why Did The Reconquista Happen, St Ives Scrub Review, Accelerated Mba Programs Nyc, Clinical Chemistry And Laboratory Medicine Clementi, Weather Spa Francorchamps, Toast Of London Bruce Forsyth, Rohan Kapoor Gorgias, Portable Mirror Sheet, Kathleen Klinghoffer, La Jolla Shark Sighting 2020, Punneit Astrology Review, Seedlip Grove 42, 410 Ilcs 705 1 Et Seq, Mosman Living, Do You Have To Be Religious To Believe In God, Shark Watch Review, 1 Year Mba Programs, Spectra S2 Review, Georgia Department Of Economic Development, Am7 Guitar Chord, Bush Synonym, Always In Italian, North West Island Great Barrier Reef, Observer Recipe Java, 90 Day Transformation Reddit, Maui Caves, Broke In A Minute Genius, Dusky Shark Habitat, Rtd Contracts, Rama Bhanot, Nevada Diner, Wedding Pie Strain Indica Or Sativa, Robert Johnson Blues, Martha's Vineyard Restaurants, 18th Century Men's Underwear, Buy From A Black Woman Directory, What To Do With Carp, Aeroplane Red Hot Chili Peppers, Global Cities Ranking 2020, The Bone Yard, Gracetown Chemical Hearts, Top 100 Universities For Ms In Industrial Engineering, Henley Business School South Africa, Workin Out Lyrics, Management And Technology In Germany, Right Now I'm Missing You Lyrics, Who Said Customer Is God, Full-time French Course Montreal Immigration, Souten Ki Beti Cast, Privy Council England, Shark Tracker Australia, Legal Terms 's, Lager Beer Meaning In Tamil, Analytical Chemistry Pdf Notes, The Order Jack, Hannah Montana - One In A Million, Humraaz 1967, Illustrated Light On Yoga: An Easy-to-follow Version Of The Classic Introduction To Yoga, Nigel Slater Easy Summer Recipes, Sometimes Goldmund Piano Sheet Music, Coogee Events, Henry James Novels, Jamie Oliver Recipes 5 Ingredients, Sea Fishing Rules Uk, Obe Fitness Promo Code, Scuba Diving Mask, Duke Football 2019 Schedule, Medieval Simpsons Episode, Archon Society, Pallavi Subhash Nominations, Arizona Ucp Dbe Directory, Baskin Meaning Turkish, Jamie Park, Are There Sharks In Bali, How Do You Spell Toast, Black Owned Business In New Hampshire, When Is Jellyfish Season, Youtube Glenn Miller Orchestra, Portuguese Restaurant Kent, Marketing Strategy Synonym, Jocko Willink Quotes, Custom Medal Ribbon Bar,