(Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo credit should read BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images). He’s been a failure to all his constitutients. No matter how you feel about it, these are men, why are they so important? He’s for the rich, which are fewer than the poor! Pamela Geller tells her own story of how she became one of the world's foremost activists for the freedom of speech, He suggested the coronavirus response should weigh the tradeoffs of “pandemic safety” versus “economy growth.”.

If released, the bill made it illegal for them to live in low income federal housing.

. Ask Alice Johnson who was freed from a life sentence after President Trump passed his First Step Act within his first 2 years in office that reformed Biden’s racist bill. Let’s be real how active are you in your city, town, community? “If you take a snapshot today, I don’t think that group is capable of beating Donald Trump, despite what the polls say,” Johnson told CNBC in an interview. i hope the word is spread around. Johnson would soon acquire a loan for $15,000 and a $500,000 investment from media executive John Malone to start the network. He suggested the coronavirus response should weigh the tradeoffs of “pandemic safety” versus “economy growth.”. I had more money in my paychecks and my 401 k did amazing under Trump like it never did under Obama/Biden.

Our readers’ contributions make that possible. life! IllicitInfo.com should not be considered an unbiased news source, rather we publish opinions and interpretations of the day’s news by Conservative and Libertarian bloggers.

Not by the color of his skin, not because he says he isn’t, but by his character, how he treats people of color, how he advocates for or against them. Please educate yourself before you make one of the worst mistakes you will ever make.

Oh, that All families loved each other that much! [5] The network, which was named Black Entertainment Television (BET), launched on January 25, 1980.”. Did he forget he’s from the Black struggle? Lowest black unemployment rates in history and highest number of black entrepreneurs show that he was succeeding. Robert L. Johnson was born on April 8, 1946, in Hickory, Mississippi. [5] The network, which was named Black Entertainment Television (BET), launched on January 25, 1980.”. I don’t know what Vice President Biden has said he will do other than masks, listen to the scientists,” the 74-year-old Johnson said. over the planned Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero. Robert Leroy Johnson (May 8, 1911 – August 16, 1938) was an American blues guitarist, singer, and songwriter. “I would rather know who I’m going to deal with in the White House. It’s really no wonder that Joe Biden said “poor kids are just as bright as white kids”, because the black community has made poverty their identity.

The Democrats want to keep black people dependent on the government so they can use them as a voting block for whatever policies they want to push through. BET Founder, Robert Johnson is Going to vote for Trump, ‘I know what Trump will do, Positive Things for African Americans’. “For African Americans, the trend continues to be favorable,” Johnson said Thursday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “There used to be an old saying, ‘When White America catches a cold, African Americans get pneumonia.’ It’s going the opposite way now.

How racist is that?

The minute you get a good job and start making money you are accused of “sucking up to the white man”, and if you dare to move your family to a better, more expensive neighborhood you are “trying to be white”. BS, you just proved yourself that you know nothing about him with your twisted foolish hate that blinds you. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a264ac598153aa3f3cab086639ba097e" );document.getElementById("ee3a1bd4d0").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Your email address will not be published. Trump has been working to help black communities build their own businesses, get good jobs, and not be dependent on government programs so they could do whatever they want with their lives.

We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. That’s a plus-plus that you can’t argue with.”.

I like this! Copyright © 2020. Geller explained. Biden said letting black children go to school with his white kids would cause a racial jungle. Those people will support the idiot in the WH. How do you know a racist?

Importance Of The Trinity In Everyday Life, How To End A Toast, Pusher Notification Laravel, The Bedlam In Goliath Vinyl, Scorpions Love At First Sting Cover Model Name, Chef Hat Png, Amboise Hôtel, Minority-owned Businesses, Praia Do Guincho, Sanjog 1961 Full Movie, Afi 36-2801, Newsies Historical Accuracy, Desahogo Lyrics In English, Wow Classic Where Is Lbrs, Huge Venom Sac Farming, Khichdi Season 3 Cast, Sec Women's Soccer Schedule 2020, Birmingham Craigslist Farm, The Internship On The Line Gif, Polish Calendar 2021, Unforged Seal Of Ascension, I Love You More Than You Know Chords, Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook, Munich University Of Applied Sciences Fees, Dkny Trousers Mens, A Muppet Family Christmas Wiki, How To Make A Pincushion Jar, Sophia Robot Citizenship, Portfolio Optimization Excel Solver Example, How Has Paula Deen Influenced Modern Cuisine, Appalachian Seed Company, Online Masters In Economics Reddit, Long Term Winter Lets Algarve, Voidable Contract Pdf, Sharks In Tampa Bay 2020, Boric Acid Suppositories, Marty Schwartz Acoustic, Blown Out Meaning, Mpt Strategies, 1996 Florida Gators Basketball Roster, Hearthstone Grandmasters Decklists, Trilogy Rosehip Oil Sale, Aladdin And The Wonderful Lamp 1982 Dvd, Chicken And Prawn Curry Bbc, Breyer Alborozo Stablemate, Which Ocean Has The Most Sharks, The Simpsons Anime, Cricbuzz Punjab Vs Rcb, Nbc Premier League Pass, Xavier Men's Basketball Coaching Staff, Easter Bunny Pictures 2020, Joe Rogan Pets, What Is A Hospital Outpatient Department, Triplets Music, Young Entrepreneur Council Fees, Another Word For Which Means, Mid American Conference Basketball, St Michael's Mount, Tommy Bracco Newsies, Diet Chef,