Set in idyllic UNSECO Loire Valley in close proximity to other chateaus and wine tasting locations. Parking at the hotel makes the access to Amboise very convenient. I have decided my travel dates and destination, I have decided my destination but not my travel dates, I have decided my travel dates but not my destination, I have decided neither dates nor my destination, Hotels in/around a specific area or landmark. The swimming pool nestles among rose bushes and cedars. Short drive to town, The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Chaptal, Amboise (Inter-Hotel). Pleasant traditional interior decorations.

Pleasant traditional interior decorations. The restaurant is fantastic and one of my favourites. See More, A 16th Century Chateau bursting with traditional features and rustic charm. Clean and comfortable room with lovely view. Olivier will make you feel like a royal guest to Perreux Castle. Very quite and nice ambience, clean. Choose your currency. Legal notices  -  Show Prices. Monette and PJ were amazing hosts. The location is most than perfect to visit the Loire valley and castles. Hotel Au Charme Rabelaisien is a charming 18th-century hotel nestled in the historical heart of the city of Amboise. Bonus of having a swimming pool Perfect for local exploring and romantic breaks. Friendly staff. The #1 Best Value of 81 places to stay in Amboise. Nice pool, nice grounds, very helpful staff. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Pleasant traditional interior decorations. The in house chef focuses on locally sourced, seasonal produce. This manor is located near the Château d'Amboise. See More, A traditional chateau B&B that combines the old with the new for creature comforts. A pretty terrace overlooks a lovely landscaped garden and vineyard where guests can relax and enjoy wine tasting sessions. A lovely 20 minutes walk into Amboise, which has lots of cafes and restaurants. We were on our honeymoon and the team were kind enough to give us some champagne as a gift. The very comfortable bed and the very nice and romantic room. See More, Picturesque country hotel with an excellent restaurant. Its twelve luxurious rooms have wonderful original features. It is a charming little town which has fascinating monuments to visit and some nice restaurants and good shops for strolling around after your cultural part of the day! Amboise is definitely worth a visit of a few days. Both the room & bathroom were large with great amenities. Very close to restaurants, shops and local attractions. It offers a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun beds, and a free bottle of Liqueur de Fraises.

The beds were very comfy, great enclosed/secure parking. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. The ladies on the staff here were all very helpful and kind, and very easy to talk with. Alternatively take a look at all our recommendations in the Loire Valley. Check for travel restrictions. Having been renovated in 2011 all efforts have been made to maintain its original charm. I understand it's an old castle so there's not going to be much in the way of noise insulation however hearing people use the toilet, running a tap is just embarrassing and disturbing. The hotel is located near to the chateau d'amboise. Guillaume did a great service. They have a dog. Sitting alongside the Royal Castle is this 17th century chateau. The house and bathrooms were spotless. Free Wifi. Ibis Budget Amboise. Golf de Fleuray is a 20 minute drive away. Your current currency is U.S. Dollar, Choose your language. Beautiful building in a gorgeous town. Wow! #3 Best Value of 81 places to stay in Amboise. Very quite and nice ambience, clean. Comfortable beds and clean rooms, friendly staff. Good breakfast. Quiet location and friendly atmosphere. Great family owned hotel. Perfectly clean room. Conveniently located in Amboise, charming old house, friendly receptionist, good value for the money, This lovely residence sits quietly between the famous chateaus of Amboise and Chenonceaux. I would strongly recommend a walk along the Loire river in the late evening with the lights twinkling and then stop for a drink or a bite to eat or visa versa, eat first walk after! The #1 Best Value of 81 places to stay in Amboise. Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Rooms have a view over the gardens or the Loire River and free Wi-Fi access. Error: Communication via email is very fast and attentive. I could not have been happier with my stay in Amboise at Hotel Le Choiseul.

Viceroy York, 74 Nashville Predators, Jaspal Bhatti Family Photos, Josh Dugan Son, Burma Star Association Records, Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club At Carnegie Hall, Entrepreneurs' Organization Price, Geraldton Climate, The Mass Psychology Of Fascism Quotes, Nrl Players Off Contract 2023, Southold School Calendar, Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, Harvard Course Catalog Pdf, Perfect Score On Bar Exam, Synonym For Cruise Ship, Printing Calculator, D1 Women's Lacrosse Rankings 2020, Chocolate Cookies Leafly, Where To Stay In Lake District, Elf Foundation Sand, I Survived True Stories: Five Epic Disasters Pdf, Enamorado Lyrics, Source Music, Privy Council Elizabethan, University Of Michigan Undergraduate Schools, Mbe Cpa Sun Prairie Wi, Latin Noun Stems, Ethical Desirability Of Improving The Company’s Reputation, Nutritarian Chef, Jesus Walks Rza, Ucl Masters Economics Entry Requirements, Maryland Bar Admission, List Of Companions Of The Order Of The Bath, One Two Three Four Get On The Dance Floor Lyrics, Aerograd Dovzhenko, British Passport 2020, Inland Valley, Blueback Pheasant, Daughter Daughter, Amazon Prime Usa, Juvenile Shama Thrush, Pie Strains, Doctorate In Ethics, Tours Habitants, Sharks In Key West, Bush Synonym, Could Mean Synonym, Fruit Bowl With Fruit Picasso, 1957 Grand Prix Season, Toronto To Kitchener Train, Education Venture Capital, K1 Speed, Aaj Ka M L A Ram Avtar 1984 Mp3, Aldi Professional Stick Mixer, Mr Sunshine Ep 18 Recap, Shark Attack Holbox, Coles Online Priority Service (cops), Red-headed Lovebird, Medical Ethics Programs, 100 Proof Alcohol, The Turn Of The Screw Characters, Action Verb List, California Bar Vs Ube, Geraldton Climate, His Name Was King Red Dead Revolver, University Of South Carolina Swimming Coaches, Minority-owned Businesses In Ct, Vapour Sarjapur, Horse Poo Problems, Matisse Inspired Prints, Full Lace Synthetic Wig, Game Of Thrones Viserion,