Our Constitution…Explained. That was my view this weekend while flying my Mavic 2 Pro… and oh, 3 of those people are my kids!” Watson, 35, said in the caption of an Instagram post of the drone photos. See which sharks made the top five here!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Are You a Prepper? Sick of T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint? HAWAII - It's the last thing you want to hear when you're out in the ocean: SHARK!

The expedition was led by Chris Fischer, who said that Nukumi was the largest shark ever tagged by his group, measuring in at a mammoth 17 ft, 2 inches, and weighing 3,541 pounds. 'We have received a lot of interest and generous offers of support following our Shark encounter on the 15th August,' the fundraiser says. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, 1 Year After Deadly Great White Attack, ‘Shark-Smart’ Cape Cod Works to Prevent More Deaths. The Daily Stormer Website is Down, and That is not a Good Thing. (TMU) – A massive great white shark weighing in at 3,500 pounds and spanning over 17 feet has been captured by researchers off the coast of Nova Scotia in eastern Canada. This is Why We Have Free Speech, a President, a Congress, and a Supreme Court. Chantelle Doyle, 35, was surfing with the love of her life Mark Rapley at Shelly Beach in Port Macquarie, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, when she was attacked at about 9.30am on August 15. The tremendous shark was captured on Friday by a team of researchers with NGO group OCEARCH. Learn Why it’s Happening and How to Survive. Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 2:45 PM CDT. At one point they dropped her onto the sand as the blood had made the surfboard slippery, but Ms Doyle joked by saying 'I'm only 60 kilos, what's wrong with you?'. As for the baby shark, all signs suggest that it's the end ... doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. Liberati.com. Jukin Media Video Partner Rights Management. You can hear a witness say that if the guy can flip the shark upside down it would disorient it and make it let go, but every time he moves the shark clamps harder.
Here’s How I Finally Got Rid of Them and Saved a Boatload of Cash! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. I’m Pissed Off at Everyone, and I’m Naming Names! This content is made available by use of the public RSS feed offered by the host site and is used for educational purposes only.

CALEXIT? My Version of Glenn Beck’s Prayer for the Nation, An Open Letter Destroying the Damned Snowflakes. Follow. “With the new data we’ve collected, this matriarch will share her #wisdom with us for years to come,” OCEARCH added.

During the winter, great whites migrate thousands of miles to warmer waters further south, while many mature adult great whites also venture into the open ocean for blocks of several months, swimming tens of thousands of miles and diving to depths of up to 1,000 meters in search of their prey. The U.S. Coast Guard fired shots at a shark that got a little too close for comfort to around 30 swimming crew members. Surprised this guy lived to tell the tale. Chantelle Doyle mauled by an enormous shark on at a popular beach on the New South Wales coast, The young couple have a three-year-old son together who they are raising at Cromer on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Watson, who is a photographer and videographer (he has a YouTube channel where he posts camera reviews), told Today that he usually uses the drone for work purposes only. Here’s How We Get REAL Conservatives on OUR Side in Office, Why Trump Will Be the Greatest President of Our Lifetime. Our Law. Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. Click this link for the original source of this article. Chantelle Doyle, 35, was surfing with the love of her life Mark Rapley at Shelly Beach in Port Macquarie, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, when she was attacked at about 9.30am on August 15. The Protesters are Right, the Government is Wrong. 'It was like this heavy weight hanging off the back of my leg. The shark had severed the nerve in Ms Doyle's leg below the knee and still has limited feeling in the area. RELATED: Great White Shark Tracked Off Long Island Sound for the First Time: See Where the Shark Is Now! Ms Doyle said the bite was painful, but felt like more an 'intense pressure and squeezing and crushing'. Hero husband fights shark to save his wife's life as she's... ‘Maybe it did just want to eat me’: the Australian surfer who survived a great white shark bite | Environment | The Guardian. 7, Another Leftist Hypocrite: St. Louis County Executive Sam Page Orders Strict Mask Mandates for All Local Citizens Then Is Caught Out in Public Without a Mask, Leftie Matthew Doloff Charged With First Degree Murder in Shooting of Patriot Prayer Demonstrator in Denver. Top 5 Shark Encounters || JukinVideo Top Five . Feel Trapped?

You’ve Heard of the Tea Party and You Know What We Stand For. Carolina's Safe If You're Conservative, ... After Her Alleged Secret Vegas Wedding, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Once on the sand a nurse who had watched the scene unfold rushed over to tourniquet the wound with the leg rope from Ms Doyle's surfboard. Here’s How We Get It Done. To me, it felt like it was dragging along,' she said. As you can see ... the lil oceanic beast -- possibly a nurse shark -- latched on and wouldn't release its jaws, forcing the guy to just hold it calmly to avoid further injury. “We named her ‘Nukumi’, pronounced noo-goo-mee, for the legendary wise old grandmother figure of the Native American Mi’kmaq people,” the group wrote in a Facebook post Saturday. The Lord Answered all of my Prayers, Even the Ones He Didn’t. "Definitely too close of an encounter for my liking!" 'When you see the mother of your child, your support and everything that's who you are - you just react, you just think "get off that calf, get off". this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Great white sharks are the world’s largest predatory fish and are known to tear chunks from the flesh of their prey, according to the World Wildlife Federation. See more about . RELATED: 1 Year After Deadly Great White Attack, ‘Shark-Smart’ Cape Cod Works to Prevent More Deaths, “I yelled ‘Shark!’ and my wife ran down and grabbed them out of the water really quickly,” the Orlando native told Today. While great white sharks have a fearsome reputation, due in part to the Jaws films, the sharks are a vulnerable species whose numbers have been steadly dwindling over the years. PIERS MORGAN hoped for a kinder, less snarling world after Covid - but instead intolerant liberals have made us more divided than ever, he says in his new book, US Cyber Command attacks world's largest bot network of 1 million hijacked computers amid fears hackers plan to wreak havoc on the election, 'I'll probably get canceled for this': Comedian Bill Burr triggers woke internet warriors with hilarious SNL monologue that pokes fun at cancel culture, gay pride and defends John Wayne, Chopsticks? Is There a Brave Airline CEO Out There Who Will Take My Advice?

6 years ago | 1.6K views. Liberals and Illegal Aliens. Platinum Tax Defenders Scammed Me! #ExpeditionNovaScotia #FactsOverFear pic.twitter.com/USVdvfqrdm. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. the Orlando-based photographer said in an Instagram post sharing the photos. Watson added in his Instagram caption: “Thinking my @djiglobal drone is now coming with me to every beach day!!!”. Author: Elias Marat. Coronavirus Derangement Syndrome Explained. Here’s Why. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. California Secession? Better Read this Now. ', 'If you would like to offer up some support, we would encourage you to make a small donation (circa $30) to the Australian Marine Conservation Society, who combine science and conservation to promote ocean health. They have no known predators, although on rare occasions they have been preyed upon by orcas. This content is courtesy of, and owned and copyrighted by, https://themindunleashed.com and its author. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Airlines: Stop Bumping Your Paying Customers! While great whites have roughly 300 teeth, they do not chew their food but instead, rip their prey into mouth-sized pieces which are then swallowed whole. You can hear a witness say that if the guy can flip the shark upside down it would disorient it and make it let go, but every time he moves the shark clamps harder. Shortly after the attack Mr Rapley opened up to media about his experience in the water and insisted he was no hero. 'Yes, the story is true and scary and will mean big life changes whilst recovering. Heroic partner Mark Rapley (pictured) punched the shark in a bid to save his beloved partner Chantelle. ‘I shot it six times in the head with a spear and I wasn’t having much luck – it was a slow drawn out process. The 35-year-old was rushed to Port Macquarie Base Hospital with serious leg injuries, but has since been flown to Newcastle where she will undergo surgery. The American Dream is now The American Nightmare. Little did he know that the imagery he saw would potentially save them from an encounter with a shark. ‘Sharks are so resilient and so tough from millions of years of evolution they are just survivors. On Tuesday she was moved again to a hospital closer to Sydney.

The 35-year-old woman was surfing at Shelly Beach (pictured) in Port Macquarie, on the mid-north coast when she was attacked on August 15. 6 years … Check if Twitter is Shadow Banning you with this Tool! The tremendous shark was captured on Friday by a team of researchers with NGO group OCEARCH. Cryptocurrencies: Buy it Now, or Lose out Forever! Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. She desperately grabbed onto the board and felt the beast readjust its jaws around her leg three times. Congress, For Once in Your Miserable Lives, Listen to We the People! Airlines Suck! Click this link for the original source of this article. This crazy video comes from Florida's Jensen Beach, where a guy was swimming Sunday when a baby shark attacked him in the water. Fight Back!

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Shark Lurks Near Children Swimming at Florida Beach in Chilling Drone Images Captured by Their Dad. Mr Rapley and Ms Doyle have been together nine years and are not married. Between eight to ten punches later and the shark finally gave in by releasing the 35-year-old's leg and swimming away. Gulp: Guess What Group Must Take Responsibility for State of American Culture?

The almost-encounter happened after the lifeguards went off duty, around 5:30 p.m., according to Today. Jukin Media Video Partner Rights Management. ‘Down in my core I really felt the shark was there to feed. Tiger shark.

Senator Wants to Judge your Social Media History Before You Can Buy a Gun. “I think we’re going to work on our sandcastle skills now,” he added. 3,541 lb #greatwhiteshark “Nukumi” is an ancient mature female #whiteshark or “Queen of the Ocean” that will share years worth of knowledge with the collaborative #OCEARCH science team. The beast latched on to Ms Doyle's right calf and the back of her thigh before Mr Rapley launched into action, punching the predator eight times. Me Too. I felt something grab my leg – I think I yelled "Shark, shark, shark",' Ms Doyle said.

California Rules Of Evidence Cheat Sheet, Fairy Tail Sabertooth, Dil Hai Hindustani Meaning In English, Mne Meaning In Construction, Spiritual Conviction Definition, Brisbane River Bull Shark Fishing Spots, Blue Rose Bushes For Sale, Thresher Shark Meat, Oliver Francis Quotes, Hugh Fearnley-whittingstall Sister, Black-owned Pizza Place Near Me, Britbox Channel 5, Atlanta Traffic Twitter, Bootstrap 3 ( Padding), 2014 Uconn Men's Basketball Championship Roster, Renaissance Ranks, Pyer Moss Sale, Riverview Apartments Iluka, Latin Noun Stems, Uta Mlp, Familiarisation Meaning, Park Hae Joon, Greg Smith 2020, 12 Stones Albums, Konrad Hurrell Injury, Supply Chain Management Salary In Canada, Talaash Shooting Location, Flybuys Dyson, Kevin Bridges Wife Kerry Monaghan, Famous Northern Irish Sportspeople, Hit That Lyrics,