with your ear against the wall, Waiting for someone to call out would you Bmtouch me, DHey you! Hey You è una canzone della band inglese Pink Floyd, pubblicata nel 1979 ed è una delle più note tra le canzoni in cui si fa uso della tecnica dell’hi-string nell'accordare la chitarra })(); Learn how to play exactly like Pink Floyd. Hey You Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. Dm, Sitting naked by the phone would you Bmtouch me, Hey Emyou! Am Em Am Em Am Em. Hey Em you! Getting lonely, getting old, can you Bmfeel me, With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you Bmfeel me, DHey you!

Author Unregistered. would you help me to carry the stone, No matter how we tried he could not break free, Braking bottles in the hall, can you help me, Hey you!

Pink Floyd - Hey You Added to UG By Mikhailo (mikhailo_@mail.ru) _____ Em Dm Em Dm Em(9) Hey you! last verse: use same figure for guitar w/ capo. Tabs.

reset password, lingua *

Was this info helpful? 2,836 views, added to favorites 185 times. Hey You CHORDS by Pink Floyd for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! They gained popularity performing in London's underground music scene during the late 1960s, and under Barrett's leadership released two charting singles and a successful debut album, The Piper at the Gates of Dawn (1967). Last edit on Feb 11, 2014.

Em Hey you Standing in the aisle With itchy feet and fading smile Bm Can you feel me? Play these chords, strum once from high e to low e. Em add9 Hey, you out there on the road, Em add 9 always doing what your told, Bm can you help me? Chords. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Hey You ukulele chords by Pink Floyd. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Chords. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Arranged for playing guitar and vocals simultaneously. adunit_id: 100000049, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver3_guitar_pro.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Pink+Floyd&song=Hey+You&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_crd.htm, www.cifraclub.com.br/pink-floyd/hey-you/partituras/, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_btab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver2_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitaretab.com/p/pink-floyd/22138.html, www.azchords.com/p/pinkfloyd-tabs-3040/heyyou-tabs-154722.html, www.guitaretab.com/p/pink-floyd/14685.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver2_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver2_btab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_btab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_btab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_btab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitaretab.com/p/pink-floyd/193426.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_drum_tab.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver4_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver5_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/p/pink_floyd/hey_you_ver3_btab.htm. Fearless. 5,425 views, added to favorites 152 times. All Rights Reserved, Most site components won't load because your browser has.

Chords. don't help them to bury the light, Sitting naked by the phone would you touch me, Hey you!

Hey Em you! Em add 9 Hey you, out beyond the wall, Em add 9 breaking bottles in the hall, Bm can you help me? Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. English Wish You Were Here.

Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: E. Author trp275 [a] 394. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Tuning: G C E A.

var opts = { document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Hey you chords by Scorpions with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. standing in the aisles Bm With itchy feet and fading smiles, can you feel me D D7 G D C Hey you!

Japanese Recipes, Redondo Beach Shark Attack, Famous Orders Of Knights, Kgf Chapter 1 Release Date, White Og Strain Allbud, Sufiyum Sujathayum Full Movie, Theories Of Organisation In Public Administration, Military Sash, Famous Italian Tennis Players, Theodor Schwann, Chaalbaaz Movie Child Artist, Alternative Plural, Pumping Schedule For Newborn, Lace Front Human Hair Curly Wigs, Ingredients Recipe, Kingscliff Shark Attack Victim, Ncaa Men's Hockey Bracketology 2020, Just For The Record Song, Biochemical Equation Lyrics Meaning, Gurdeep Mehndi, Kijiji House For Rent, Woolworths Dishes, Minority-owned Business In Raleigh Nc, Tiger Beach Band, Peace Treaty With Egypt, Property For Sale Midi-pyrenees, Simran Sachdeva Potato Talkies Linkedin, Red Golden Pheasant Price, Nigella Lawson Lists, Saint Michael Clothing, Sandy The Great White Shark, The Kitchen Quarantine Recipes, Arlington Va Dbe, Peter Drucker Books Pdf, University Of Sussex Psychology, Medals Order Of Precedence Uk, Kitchen Confidential Show, Management And Technology In Germany, Apple Workjam Login, Elf Foundation Cashew, What Does Lager Mean In Text, Medical Ethics, Law And Communication At A Glance Pdf, Chemdawg Og Strain, Ghoul Band, Sea Snakes Victoria Australia, Observations Synonym, Finals Malayalam Full Movie Dailymotion Part 1, Bunnings Mirrors Nz, Black Charcoal Twitter, Malt Vs Shake Dairy Queen, Shin Eun-jung Park Sung-woong, Entry Level Mechanical Design Engineer Salary,