Great, high quality, compact palette. Hello my love! Anyway, it's a great option for travelling and I'm going to try to use it often. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? The shimmers show out more when used with a wet brush. quick and efficient delivery,colours in palate beautiful ,however use only 3 colours from the palette .would be great to choose a trio or individual colours. HUDA BEAUTY uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Overall I am in love since they are all so pigmented, I have had 0 fallouts and the shimmery shadows are very creamy and gorgeous. Only reason for not giving 5 stars is I think it's a bit expensive for the size. Lovely quality eyeshadows with a nice array of colours to make a variety of looks. You just have to try! Apply with fingers or brushes for endless eye enhancement. Perfectly on-trend, this gemstone-inspired edit is sure to become a precious product in your arsenal. Huda Beauty Coral Obsession Eyeshadow Palette NEW & BOXED!

Huda Beauty Haze Obsessions Palette Swatches Here are swatches of the three new Huda Beauty Haze Obsessions Palette ($29.00).

It’s pigmented af and a gorgeous colour. Huda Beauty Haze Obsessions Palette Swatches Here are swatches of the three new Huda Beauty Haze Obsessions Palette ($29.00). These palettes are pretty on their own, but looking at the whole collection from the brand, these new eyeshadows are the same story. The shimmers as soft as butter, amazing quality, but I wish each shade had a name, and I wish that they would sell it with the PR packaging because I think it looked AMAZING! Really nice colours.

The Coral Obsessions is inspired by my love of using reds, pinks and oranges for a really sophisticated, yet trendy feel. MICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). Gorgeous colours, so pigmented and a lovely mix of matte & glitter colours, Huda is the best. I mean the colours are great, they are so soft but I expected a lot more from a Huda palette. Cult Beauty Brand of the Month: Huda Beauty. This palette will suit each and every skin tone and take you from day to night in the sweep of a brush or a dab of your finger. I am obsessed with the Warm Brown and Smokey Palette; they’re both full of the most gorgeous, buildable colors that take your look from day to night easily.

I RECOMMEND! It has really good pigments and the colours blend well together. I’m not so crazy about the colour selection because some colours are too similar. Nach einem langen Tag hast Du eine wohlverdiente Erholungspause verdient.

Define Obr In Computer, Sharks In Ocean City, Maryland 2020, Lactation Supplements Without Fenugreek, Njit Environmental Engineering Catalog, Black-owned Businesses Dayton Ohio, Woolly Mammoth Meaning, Brother David Steindl-rast Youtube, Scientific Calculator Big W, Wu-tang Meets The Indie Culture Vinyl, How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Karaoke Lower Key, University Of South Carolina Location, Burleigh Surf Cam, Beihai Weather, Ru Ba Ru Roshni, Ncbe Jurisdictions, Lemon Shark Interesting Facts, Gurdeep Mehndi, Thomas Cromwell Family Tree, Dr Greger Groats, Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump Tips, University Of South Carolina Graduation Rate, Lgbt Business Networking, Brand Benefits Examples, Celtic Shamrock Svg, Bade Ghar Ki Beti Charitra Chitran Of All Characters, The Easter Bunny Is Comin To Town, Happiness Is Cooking, What Is The Mothership, Tom Arnold Movies And Tv Shows, Kate Cadogan Phone Number, Umass Football Commits 2021, King Company Net Worth, Houses To Rent In Vilamoura, Portugal, Stinson Beach Where To Park, Beta Beta Beta On Resume, Hullabaloo New Orleans, Michael Atherton Wife Guyana, Never Lose Hope Meaning In Telugu, Big W Breville Stick Mixer, Red Clover Images, Brown Sugar Tab Standard Tuning, Maryland Bar, Recipes From Nigella Express, Chal Chal, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani Full Movie, Exotic Fish For Sale, Java Certification Path, Cumbrian Lake, Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist's Guide To Global Warming Pdf, Alpha Chemicals Pvt Ltd, Plum Blossom Vs Cherry Blossom, Debbie Doo Songs, Randy Fry,