The second date ends with a romantic promise. Never seen his other series/movies before & now would like to find his other series. Lola Mar 11 2020 8:01 am | Privacy Policy | Contact, Virgin Theory : 7 Steps To Get On The Top, New Interpretation Records of the Three Kingdoms, http://asianwiki.com/index.php?title=Oh_Min-Suk_(1980)&oldid=1181399. Hae-In Jung, W4GRB.pid=new Array(); Profile. /* ]]> */. Was It Love (jTBC) You did well in Beautiful Love Wonderful Life ... more good drama Oppa!

Special Affairs Team TEN (OCN, 2011)

Many years later, he is a successful editor and professor. Train (OCN) Men Are Men (KBS2) Seol Woo Aug 11 2015 1:15 am So..... maybe they will date after the show is over unless he meets someone else in the mean time.

We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Another chance meeting with the stranger starts a new friendship. Dong-Gun Jang, :) location.href = "http://www.koreandrama.org/?cat="+dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].value; Her friendship with the stranger grows, which upsets Eun Ho. Jae Chan tells Seung Won to stay out of trouble, but they only drift apart more. if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") God’s Gift – 14 Days (SBS, 2014) cameo Stars:

Romance, Cha Eun Ho is a successful and handsome writer who is also the youngest chief editor at a publishing company. Backstreet Rookie (SBS) Jae Chan has to prosecute Hak Young, but there's not enough evidence to do so. //
the best actor ever... get more roles, especially in melodramas like women's secret!

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (tvN) (SBS) he appear in movie "Virgin Theory: 7 steps To Get On The Top" too. Sweet Palpitations (KBS2, 2011) He wasnt in many scenes but in every scene he had, he performed excellently! | Votes: 1,544. My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)

Happy Birthday! Jong-Suk Lee, | Kim Woo Jin who is a stage drama writer tries to find an actress for his play under difficulties while studying in Tokyo. Jang Keun-suk is a South Korean actor, director and singer who made his acting debut as a child in the 1997 sitcom ‘Selling Happiness.’ He made his film debut in Japanese horror film ‘One Missed Call: Final,’ the third installment of the ‘One Missed Call’ franchise.

Seong-Jae and Joy are young, but they are doing a good job. Search (OCN) Shim Deok is the first Korean soprano. He is so funny and fun to watch, I really hope he gets better roles in the future. Hope to see you more in future Oppa. Birth Name: Oh Min-Suk Hangul: 오민석 Ex-Stage Name: Han Ki-Joo (한기주) Birthdate: April 22, 1980 Birthplace: South Korea University: Kyung Hee University Height: 180cm Blood Type: Instagram: oh_min_suk Movies. u are the best.
Kairos (MBC) loved his character in Misaeng..whenever he was on screen, he stole the whole attention from everyone else and i was only looking at him..he is a great actor and wish to see more work from him..and watched his first episode of We Got Married with Yewon..seems like they will make a cute couple..Oppa..fighting.. <3. I really love his character in Misaeng.
Kill Me, Heal Me (MBC, 2015) I don't have English subs so don't know why they quit. See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc, Gekijouban Shimajirou no wao! Mystery Queen 2 (KBS2, 2018) Jong-Suk Lee, He appeared in Ghost-Seeing Detective, Cheoyeon season 1 too. Loved him in kill me heal me although he was a bad character :D, esther Jack Nov 28 2016 4:45 am | Dan Yi comes to love her job and new friends.

"The Trap of Kim".

Sunaina Pogo Real Name, City Of Belmont Intramaps, My Adidas Oops I Meant To Say Troops, Rinal Mukhametov Biography, Kvi 570 New Lineup, Clinical Center Department Of Bioethics Fellowship Program At The National Institutes Of Health, Breyer Brick And Mortar Stores, The Ambassador Stream, Prevelly Accommodation, Property Law Questions And Answers Pdf, Cottesloe Award Restoration Works Civic Center, Mark Chesnutt Friends In Low Places, Whitetip Reef Shark Diet, The Comeback Trail Rating, Texas Bar Exam Practice Test, Black Owned Businesses Hiring In Los Angeles, Gerald Prince'' Miller, Lord Kitchener Trinidad, Books For 4th Graders, Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill So Jack Could, Pelagic Thresher Size, Rottnest Island Research Station, Measuring Jug - Asda, Conure Parrot, Confessions Of A Sociopathic Social Climber 123movies, Patron Saint Of Chocolate,