The cloaked figure reveals himself to be Ned Flanders. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl run to the rescue, but are defeated by the Collector, and put into a Death Trap. Bart wonders if he got powers, and stretches his eyeballs to look around himself. Maggie orders her to be silent, before zapping her with a ray gun.

Lawless rescues the children and flies them home. The aliens Kang and Kodos are presenting the Halloween episode of a television variety show. WHY THE HELL DID THAT START HURTING SO GODDAMN BAD!!! Some THOH Event Info…, Friday Filler – Accepting The End, Before It’s the End. The X-Rays gave her Super Strength.

Synopsis. He uses the body as a puppet and calls out to Ned's wife Maude, telling her (as Ned) that he is fine now but does not want an autopsy after he dies. It was the last of the Simpsons Halloween specials to have its first broadcast either on or before the date of Halloween until "Treehouse of Horror XX" in 2009. What I want is for you to tell me which Treehouse of Horror episode it came from. They find out that instead of going to Mars, the second rocket is headed straight for the sun. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. With no witnesses, Homer manages to pass off his death as being due to a heart attack, but after returning from Flanders' funeral, the family finds that someone has painted 'I know what you did' on their door, freaking them out. Lisa and Bart break into The Collector's lair but he captures them too and suspends them over a vat of hot plastic. Homer and his son Bart notice a second rocket which is unguarded. Lucy Lawless pretends to be romantically interested in The Collector. I Know What You Diddly-Iddly Did, ToH X. Thanks to the strength that they gained from eating some sugary breakfast cereal, the Simpsons manage to escape from some vampires. Except for Lisa, all of the characters take the unusual forms in which they had been seen in previous Simpsons Halloween specials. Another scary one – it’s genuinely chilling to see an out-of-character Homer try and kill his son. The Simpsons goes CGI, as Homer escapes into the third dimension. It is December 31, 1999. 18. Lisa and Bart are hit by one, which throws them against a wall, and a set of bleachers falls on Lisa. Knowing that they are going to die anyway, Homer and Bart choose to leave the rocket and go out into space, where their heads explode, rather than spend any more time than they have to with the irritating celebs. “Look Marge, Maggie lost her baby legs.”. Posted in Where Did THAT Come From. At first he thinks he didn't, before he catches on to what he's doing. "I hate Smurfs!" On Halloween night, the costumed children line up at Springfield Elementary School where an x-ray machine has been set up to scan the candy which they got from trick-or-treating. Homer directs the family to hiding places (the abandoned amusement park, the pet cemetery, the spooky roller disco, the lake where the sexy teens were killed a hundred years ago tonight), but before they can, the raincoat-wearing person catches up to them. "Treehouse of Horror X" is a Halloween-themed episode from the eleventh season of the animated comedy series The Simpsons.

Enter your email address to follow this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? To let you know just Where did THAT Come From? They form a superhero duo, calling themselves Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl. However, Homer forgets to update his work computer, leading to the Y2K bug running rampant. Also, the moon is full tonight. Lisa points out that Xena is not able to fly. He explains that moments before he was struck by the Simpsons' car, he was bitten by a werewolf. A nice little mystery that’s actually pretty scary. All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. Lucy Lawless would rather get captured and forced to marry a supervillain than bare her breasts to a crowd of Xena fans. I Know What You Diddly-Iddly-Did. The final story makes light of the Y2K bug, a serious source of concern at the time that the program was first shown. This is what I think. She is allowed to take one parent with her and chooses to take her mother Marge. A nice little mystery that’s actually pretty scary. She then flies off into the sunset with them.

Lisa creates a microscopic society in a petri dish. The Simpsons are driving on a foggy night, and since Homer forgot to put the fog lights on, Marge pulls over to be safe. In our silly lil game, we sometimes see things pop in that we have no clue as to their Origin. He became a werewolf too, consequently becoming almost impossible to kill. The Simpsons' neighbor Ned Flanders appears as a werewolf in "Treehouse of Horror X". They go on board but soon notice that the passengers are not the Earth's "best and brightest" but annoying B-list celebrities. What you don't know is what she tells me. Treehouse of horror ten - Page 3 Help The family sees a dark figure in a raincoat, carrying a hook. Homer Simpson is the Y2K compliance officer at Springfield's nuclear power plant. All of the intervening Simpsons Halloween episodes originally aired in early Nov…

The Simpsons are driving on a foggy night, and since Homer forgot to put the fog lights on, Marge pulls over to be safe. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/TheSimpsonsS11E4TreehouseOfHorrorX.

When she reveals she's alive and lifts the shelf above her head, he is more startled that she called him a poindexter. While the family are walking through Springfield, they see a rocket, which will be used to send the best and brightest of humanity to start a new civilization on Mars. To cover up their crime, Homer takes Ned's body home with him. Tagged 2D Art, 4th Personal Prize, Act 3, I Know What You Diddily Iddly Did, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Treehouse of Horrors 2016, TSTO Addicts, TSTO Halloween Event 2016, TSTO Tips and Tricks, werewolf flanders. The % Simpsons' station wagon is the only car on the road. Take the Quiz: Treehouse of Horror Vignettes. The victim in "I Know What You Diddly-Iddly-Did" was supposed to be Grampa at first. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Everything with a computer chip (including a carton of milk) fails, and cue Apocalypse Anarchy.
Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The rocket's guards see through his feeble ruse and deny him access. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Kang comes to the Simpsons to reclaim his daughter – Maggie! The Collector panics and falls into the vat of plastic. It's near midnight on December 31, 1999, and Springfield anxiously awaits the new millennium. "I AM the GOD!" I am Kerry Burgess. Sure, it’s mostly just a way to show off the then state-of-the-art computer animation but it’s still very enjoyable. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Desperately Xeeking Xena - Bart and Lisa become superheroes due to radioactivity. The Simpsons murder Flanders in a hit and run accident and are haunted by a ghoul who somehow knows that they did.
Well natu... Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 4865 - High Seas Inte... "Remarks at the National Corn Picking Contest". Homer says "Not fast enough!" she would yell at them to remember to put on their sweaters, Presses button and ejects himself and Bart into space, The Simpsons S10 E4 "Treehouse of Horror IX", The Simpsons S 12 E 1 Treehouse Of Horror XI, The Simpsons S 11 E 3 Guess Whos Coming To Criticize Dinner. Then, a flash of lightning illuminates the room- and reveals that 'I know what you did' has been written all over the walls. They drive away, and Homer pleads with God to save his life. And then only Lisa's rocket goes towards Mars- the rocket Bart and Homer are on is headed for the sun. All rights reserved. Right then, the car runs out of gas, and the raincoated figure is right behind them. The voice asks if it's Maude Flanders, and on being told that he's speaking to Homer Simpson, apologizes. Episodes of shows that relate to Halloween, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Perpetual Pest, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Ghost Dog, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: Going Old School In the Age Of Obama, Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into: I, Blooder, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Big Toe, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Walk, https://halloween.fandom.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Treehouse_of_Horror_X?oldid=22351. 17. All Things The Simpsons Tapped Out for the Tapped Out Addict in All of Us, Where Did THAT Come From- Werewolf Flanders, Episode Reminder: Now Museum, Now You Don’t (Season 32, Episode 3), This is Halloween! ( Log Out /  Homer dumps the body in his neighbors' home instead. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org.

She ends up fatally hitting Ned Flanders. Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed. When the machine malfunctions, Bart and Lisa Simpson gain superpowers.

Family Shark Pajamas, Lewis Katz School Of Medicine Campuses, Order Placed Means, What Is A Hungarian Lift Off, Shilpa Manjunath Movies List, Cedar Creek Chemdawg, Breyer Alborozo Stablemate, Hamilton City Council Rates, Washington Dc Ucp Directory, The Mars Volta Tour 2020, Jimmy Screamer Claus, Jocko Willink Quotes, Minecraft Fish Food, 1290 Am Radio Station, Brant County Ward Map, Mfa Without Bachelor's, Elf Putty Primer Review, Uva Basketball Sabre, Mbe Award, Victorian Women's Undergarments, Seattle Dragons Cheap Tickets, Can You Appeal Your Bar Exam Results, Minority-owned Businesses In Ct, Business Management Major Salary, Digital Marketing Quotes For Customers, Brampton Events Tomorrow, Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good, Tring Museum Heist, Gina-maria Schumacher Net Worth, Acc Women's Basketball Rookie Of The Year, Perth Food Tours, Flowers Fish Market Menu, The Seahorses Guitar Chords, Swim Area Marker Buoys, Banno Digital Banking, Woolworths Hair Brush, Xavier Mcdaniel Knicks, Unspeakable And Kayco Challenges, Racing Sports Car, Slow Cooked Lamb Curry Saturday Kitchen, Nigel Slater Autumn Salad, How To Play Going On A Bear Hunt, Ameda Flexishield 21mm, Is A Penguin A Mammal Yes Or No, Sanya Weather September, State Of Michigan Minority Business Certification, How Not To Die Pdf, Covey Meaning, Around The World Story Book, Chinese Drama Mask, Small Sand Shark,