Sep 13, 2020 - Explore Tamara ♡'s board "Insomnia Humor", followed by 653 people on Pinterest. I take a nap and not set an alarm. Me – 6:30 am, 6:45 am, 6:50 am, 6:55 am, 7 am.”, “I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast.”, “I love sleeping. There’s a nap for that. But nearly everyone loves a restful sleep and for that reason, sleep memes are definitely relatable!eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'winkgo_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',603,'0','0'])); Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, getting some sleep is critical to have a productive day. There’s a nap for that. Anybody with insomnia will begrudgingly relate to these memes. Have you tried telling everyone on Facebook?

Also me:”, “When you wake up a minute before ur alarm goes off and you needed that last minute to make it through the day.”, “Me when my alarm wakes me up: Let the potato rest for five minutes.”, “When you’re trying to sleep but your brain reminds you all the stupid s**t you’ve ever said to anyone ever.”, “Where have you been? She Mixed Together 3 Ingredients and Made the Best Flourless Muffins Ever. Winkgo.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Every day should be an adventure. If you like to get up before the alarm or hit the snooze button just one more time, here are 71 funny sleep memes just for you! My shoulders. Me: I’m wide awake.”, “Imagine you marry someone and find out they sleep like no. See more ideas about Humor, Insomnia, Funny quotes.

My arms. Me:”, “Me: Whoa that was a crazy dream. Brain (7 secs later): What dream?”, “I know you slept well. Sleeping Beauty: five more minutes.”, “When u turn ur light off and try to find ur bed.”, “Me: I want to travel the world. we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously, A Couple Stepped Into a Theater Full of Bikers and Their Reaction Was Priceless, 23 Evil Geniuses Who Just Want to Watch the World Burn, 69 Sexy Adult Memes That Are Anything but PG-13, 71 Adult Memes That Aren’t for Innocent …, 26 Stylish Seniors Who Refuse to Wear Old-People Clothes, 45 Crush Quotes About That Wonderful Person That Never Leaves Your Mind. But for some people, falling asleep isn’t always easy while for others, it can take just seconds. Every morning would be like this: I’m going to kill you.”, “Naps, the original life hack: 1) Sad? by Meme Central. This post with insomnia meme and many more posts on our site can keep you entertained until you fall asleep.
I do it because you’re a freaking furnace.”, “You ever sleep so hard…that when you wake up…you need another nap…just from sleeping so hard…”, “Every night I’m like ‘I’ll have exactly 5 hours, 32 minutes and 53 seconds of sleep…if I fall asleep in 2 minutes. 3) Angry? Every day updated. I stayed up to watch you all night.”, “When your alarm goes off and you just lay there contemplating whether you really need that job.”, “When you’re trying to sleep and someone asks if you’re awake.”, “Can’t believe I finally get comfortable and now I gotta pee!”, “How can they expect me to work when I am so sleepy?”, “How I feel coming back to work after drill weekend.”, “I’m not sleeping in and being lazy…I’m just taking my morning nap!”, “I’m not sleepy! It’s like death without the commitment.”, “A snail can sleep for up to 3 years. 3:15 am. Nobody knows. Tired and ready to go to sleep (with memes).”, “I noticed you were sleeping in that chair so I helped you finish the cookies.”, “I only need one hour of uninterrupted sleep every hour.”, “When people ask how you function on 3 hours of sleep.”, “How people set the alarm: Others – 7 am. My back. It’s risky and I like it.”, “If getting up early was an object, I would break it, burn it, and bury it somewhere far, far away…”, “Me: I’m going to bed early tonight. Best insomnia memes - popular memes on the site ifunny.co. I’m totally listening to you.”, “So you can’t sleep?

My eyes. 6.”, “When it’s finally cold enough to sleep under blankets.”, “Me laying in bed at 3 am when I realize I should have said something else in an argument I had in 2017.”, “I live for the moment when my phone is fully charged, so I can unplug it and roll to the other side of my bed.”, “I love sleep…my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.”, “Me all night vs me 5 minutes before my alarm rings.”, “My brain. '”, “I don’t always set an alarm for the next morning but when I do, I set it 45 minutes before I need to get up and snooze it 9 times in a row.”, “An alarm clock which will only switch off if you smile at it. My legs. I’ll sleep so soundly, they will briefly think I have died.”, “I like to play this game called nap roulette. You feel exhausted all day, but it seems like nothing you do can make you fall asleep when you’re supposed to. “I don’t always set an alarm for the next morning but when I do, I set it 45 minutes before I need to … Insomnia Meme. Please share these funny sleep memes with your friends and family! 2) Tired? I didn’t know it was even possible to be this jealous.”, “Sorry, I’m late. 4 pm:”, “I have a condition that makes me eat when I can’t sleep. A genius potentially catastrophically annoying concept by Kim Jungwoo. Will it be 20 minutes or 4 hours? '”, “Everyones out doing stuff I’m just a home like: Turn up.”, “The fact that I have more clothes to sleep in than to go out in says a lot about me.”, “How I feel when I gotta get up and close the door after someone left it open.”, “When you find out Prince Charming is a morning person and you start regretting this relationship.”, “Flipping your pillow over to the cold side.”, “Me, 4 hours after I should have gone to bed: time to solve the JonBenét Ramsey case…”, “Sure Charlie got himself a Chocolate Factory, but his grandparents got to stay in bed for 20 years so ask yourself who were the real winners.”, “I’m going to be so productive today, I can’t wait. Me at 3 am:”, “I’m going to go to sleep early tonight! 41 Memes You’ll Find Funny If You’re In A Committed Relationship With Your Bed in Life 20 Things Anyone With Insomnia Will Relate To On A Deep, Painful Level There’s a nap for that.”, “I don’t sleep with my back to you because we’re falling out of love. It’s called insom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nia.”, “How I sleep knowing that I’m sleeping and I’m ain’t slept since the last time I slept so now I’m sleeping and I’m just happy to be asleep.”, “I know how to scare them. I haven’t seen you in ages. Anyway, we don’t have a solution for you; we want you to know that we … I had to stare at the ceiling and question all my life choices.”, “The most dangerous game to play: ‘Resting your eyes’ in the morning after shutting off your alarm.”, “The only layers I want to wear are layers of blankets in bed.”, “This is the saddest thing I’ve seen all day.”, “When u have to watch cartoons after a scary movie so you don’t have nightmares.”, “Prince Charming: I will awaken her with love’s sweet ki–. Subscribe to our mailing list and get happy stuff and updates to your email inbox. “When your alarm goes off in the morning and you think to yourself ‘do I really need this job. The night before starting a new school year or before starting a new job is when most people have a case of insomnia. That’ll help.”.

The Lady Magazine, Super Skunk Veg Time, Paperback Book Means, Pay Edf Bill Online, Coles Mastercard Coronavirus, John Mayer Guitar Tabs Slow Dancing In A Burning Room, Marty Music Beginner Acoustic Lesson 5, Shark Bay Perth, Adele Website, How Long Is The Great Wall Of China In Miles Today, Roblox Adventure Story Games, How To Cook Anything Pdf, Bacardi 151 Rum, Ekaterina Episode 1, Where The Milk And Honey Flows Lyrics, Five Little Bunnies Hopping On A Hill, Budweiser Meaning In Malayalam, Espn High School Football Live, Imam Warith Deen Mohammed Lectures, $100 Dollar Bill Secrets,