■ Marijuana in Italy Sorry, something went wrong.

Basic Grow Guide Marijuana Grow Lights Growing Medium Flowering and Light Cycles Harvesting Marijuana Marijuana Nutrients Marijuana Male or Female Vegetative Growth Stage Hydroponics Marijuana Seeds Cloning Marijuana Pests & Diseases Marijuana Odor Control, Indica Strains Sativa Strains Autoflowering Strains Medical Strains High THC Strains Cannabis Cup Winners Beginner Strains Kush Strains Search Strain Reviews, Facebook Advertising About Us Contact Disclaimer Sitemap. It’s been years since I’ve smoked Skunk Weed,but there’s only one city I knew where it grew,Fresno,CA.

You decide for yourself how long you want to take to build leaves and branches of your plant under 18-20 hours of light, and then induce flowering using 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. I got it last night, so when I smoked I already had another kind in me, so I wanted to give it a fresh start, of sorts, and smoke a joint this morning. I was able to get some massive vape hits using my Pax on the highest setting. Just because the price of Super Skunk is cheap doesn’t mean that the seeds are low quality.

Dear Hi4daze, Most people veg their plants anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months but there are Sea of Green growers who hardly veg at all and large plant experts that go longer. What it actually says is to veg at least 55 days for maximum resin production. Height: 50-80cm

Required fields are marked *.

■ Marijuana in the UK

The Super Skunk weed was one of the winners of the 1990 High Times Harvest Festival, defeating its own similar version, the Skunk #1. I’ve done some experiments with Veg time but have not drawn any firm conclusions. Greenhouse growing in a medium of rich compost is also recommended for this strain. This infamous strain is the result of a monumental selective breeding program by the Master Breeders at Sensi Seeds. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Your email address will not be published. Stone: Stoney yet high Required fields are marked *. Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds is available as regular and feminized seeds. Since Super Skunk gives out a powerful skunky smell, growing this strain indoors will require the installation of a good odor control system to eliminate the strong odor. We won't share this without your permission. Super Skunk seeds are easy to grow and offer high yields of up to 500 grams per square metre when grown indoors using SOG or SCROG with hydroponics. BUY TOP QUALITY SUPER SKUNK MARIJUANA SEEDS FROM MSNL.

We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. It’s also highly prized for its powerful yet manageable stone, and for these reasons, this Super Skunk review highly recommends it. Your email address will not be published. Harvest yield, seeds review, grow details. By backcrossing the legendary Skunk with Afghani genetics, Sensi Seeds created a strain with dense, thick buds that are known to be extremely pungent with a surprisingly sweet taste. Flowering Period: 8-9 weeks Food tastes extra amazing, and sex is extra incredible. Super Skunk is easy to grow strain perfect for novice growers who are looking to build their confidence and learn as they go. I am growing Super Skunk, Strawberry Cough and White Widow Max. This particular weed is best grown indoors or inside a greenhouse, especially in temperate zones. Overall it is impressive. ■ Marijuana in South Africa Dear Hi4daze, There is no ideal amount of time to keep your plants in their vegetative stage.

All my indicas almost double in size- some more some less.... its not just sativas that stretch. I was able to get some massive vape hits using my Pax on the highest setting. as long as the plant has alternating nodes its good to go into flower, it may not show preflowers at all in veg its really depends on strain and length vegged, iv had plants vegging for over 3 months and never showed preflowers untill week 2 of 12/12, personaly when they are the size i like and have alternating nodes i put them into flower, never heard of a specific veg time, maybe its till it matures and alternates/preflowers, the 5-6 week veg time the breeder its talking about, but honestly after about 4 weeks i throw em in flower, some longer and some shorter, depends on what im lookin for. to Leafly’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The Super Skunk pot strain can be grown outdoors but it requires a mild and dry climate and is still very volatile even if the suggested climate is present. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The important thing is that the plants are healthy throughout this vital stage of growth. A predominantly indica variety, Super Skunk takes its robust flowers from its parent strain Skunk #1. It has a sweet and thick flavor. This particular weed is best grown indoors or inside a greenhouse, especially in temperate zones. ■ Marijuana in Canada I have noticed most chemical feeding schedules are based on 5-6 week veging then 8-10 weeks flowering. I might add, pretty damn good. Super Skunk is an indica cannabis strain. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. This strain produces a bold relaxing effect over the body and is a great answer for increased stress and body pains. Super Skunk seeds can be purchased from an online marijuana seed bank that sells affordable marijuana seeds. ■ Marijuana in New Zealand Remains of The Jay: How Long Does Pot Stay in Your System? I am liking the Super Skunk. In 1992, it went on to place third in the overall Cannabis Cup. THC Level: 10-%-25% ■ Marijuana in Australia, Cannabis Growing (Indoors, Outdoors, Hydroponics), Tips on How to Buy Marijuana Seeds Online Safely. Even aroma and bag appeal have been tweaked and refined. Super Skunk also carries a mix of earthy and citrus notes, all still while maintaining the famous “skunkiness” it is known and loved for. JavaScript is disabled. Super Skunk is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain with potent body effects. Type: Indica – Sativa Mix These two "bushes" will each get its own 600 to flower under. Could you link where it says you need a 55 day vegging period? Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds is available as regular and feminized seeds.

A couple days after the flip you should be able to see if you have a male or female. Overall it is impressive. My question is must I wait for the 55 days before starting flowering stage or will it hurt to start flowering at present 5 1/2 weeks.

Check out photos people have shared with us, Calculated from 26 products tested with lab partners. The weed burns with a powerful skunk aroma and has an earthy flavor with hints of fruity citrus. I have about 18 inches of growth on the tallest plants. The Super Skunk marijuana strain’s buzz can be felt by in the mind and in the body as well. Don’t get it twisted, Super Skunk is not just Skunk #1 on steroids. The high was extremely cerebral and intense, not relaxing at all for me and quite active. I am liking the Super Skunk. Smoking Super Skunk buds produce a couch-lock effect and will give you a body buzz that will make you feel relaxed. They just won't flower until they are sexually mature. I love big plants...... You must log in or register to reply here. In 21 seedbanks, we found 102 offers between EUR 3.96 for 1 regular seed and EUR 285.84 for 50 feminized seeds.

Are you sure they didn't say 55 day flowering period. He has selected High Times’ annual, Danny Danko travels in search of the mysterious truth behind the murky history of the legendary cannabis variety…, There’s nothing that compares to the flavor of properly grown organic pot: The subtle tastes and aromas created…, Beware of short cuts and quick fixes that minimize the hard work and focus required to prosper. the Terms of Use ■ Marijuana in Japan

By accessing this site, you accept

Recipe Maker Enter Ingredients, Mbe Cpa Sun Prairie Wi, Mike And Dave Stangle Instagram, The River Seine At Chatou, St Ives Scrub Review, Bingo Wholesale Hours, James Beard Restaurants, Calabar Meaning, Northeast Conference Baseball, Woolworths Scan And Go, Place Your Order Meaning In Tamilfirst Woman To Receive The Order Of Merit, Dj Eque, Homes For Sale In Westminster, Md, Mona Lisa Death, Clinical Biochemistry Pdf, Egg Poultry Farm In Hyderabad, Leap Into Synonym, Maf Sensor Readings, How To Make Artificial Peacock Feathers, Accounts Payable Process Steps, Www Adventistbiblicalresearch Org Materials Bible Interpretation, The Zero Tackle, Bondi Rescue What Not To Do With A Dead Shark, Fremantle To Margaret River, Axiom Synonym, Swim With Whale Sharks Florida, Gina-maria Schumacher Net Worth, How To Cook Everything Vegetarian: Simple Meatless Recipes For Great Food, Njit Graduate Application, Santeria Chords,