You don't have to be a gangster rapper to be successful. I don’t want to sit out here and say, well, I could stop right here and say, “Okay. “I always thought about how it … Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Joy wouldn’t feel so good, if it wasn’t for pain.” – 50 Cent, “I’m the type to swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.” – 50 Cent. So I got there and I'm like, Yeah, I'ma rapper. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t.”– Kid Cudi, “Be careful what you say to someone today. Throughout hip-hop's 47 years, there have been many influential rappers who, at one point in their lives, experienced some great challenges and tragedies, whether it's in business, music or in their personal lives. ", followed by 412 people on Pinterest. I'm an activist. Love what you do until you don’t love it anymore.

Explore 467 Rapper Quotes by authors including YG, DaBaby, and ASAP Rocky at BrainyQuote. You can't really label me as a musician, a comedian, or a rapper - you know, it's different. As a rapper, you sort of act in music videos and in the persona you adopt onstage. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them.” – Kanye West, “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. While the other guy is eating, I’m working.” – Will Smith, “It’s risk versus reward out here. Which are your favorite Tupac quotes? Use these quotes to help in your daily struggles and battles.

I look at six hours at a time.”  -Wiz Khalifa, “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.” – Chris Brown, “Whenever you need my help, I will hold you down.” – Childish Gambino, “You’ve got to always go back in time if you want to move forward.” – Snoop Dogg, “Sometimes if you’re lucky, someone comes into your life who’ll take up a place in your heart that no one else can fill.” – Snoop Dogg, “People can try to reinvent themselves. Happiness can be enjoyed in any type of way.” – Tyler, The Creator, “The first thing that’s important is to really have people believe in you. On 'Old School,' I was not an actor, I was Snoop Dogg, so I came to the set with a whole different vibe, and a different crew of people. I know everything that shines ain’t always gold.

When I was dead broke man I couldn’t picture this.” – Biggie Smalls, “I’m going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me.” – T.I, “Forget yesterday, live for today. “Nevermind what haters say / Ignore them ’til they fade away.” – T.I., “You have to know when to be arrogant. However, through tough times, it's always good to seek out the advice of others.

You kinda have to put yourself out there and be courageous even to be a rapper. That’s just the way it’s supposed to be played. I look at life totally different. I strive for perfection, but I'm not perfect. My rap comes from a sociological standpoint rather than picking a particular side or dogma or ideology. We can’t handle competition!” U.S. rappers booing and hissin’ Ask for rap protectionism They afraid of Sushi K Cause their audience go away He got chill financial backin’ Give those U.S. rappers a smackin’ Sushi K concert machine Fast efficient super clean I don’t label myself. I feel bad for kids growing up that, like, their favorite rapper is Lil Yachty. I just love the Seventies style, the way all the players dressed nice, you know, kept their hair looking good, drove sharp cars and they talked real slick. But when you sit down and think about it, all of our stories are the same: We just want to be successful, take care of our loved ones, and do the things we love in life.” – Jeezy, “Listen to your own heart. You have to know when to be hard and you have to know when to be soft.” – Talib Kweli, “Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure / And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.” – Tupac. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.”  – Eminem, “Identity is a prison you can never escape, but the way to redeem your past is not to run from it, but to try to understand it, and use it as a foundation to grow.” – Jay Z. You can be successful in life.

I wanted to learn how to master the business like I mastered the rap. Just show up at the hotel. "While the business does have its pros and cons, it's about knowing how to balance both sides, which has everything to do with ego. Discover and share Inspirational Quotes By Rappers.

You can do anything. I don't mind being called a weirdo. Whether you're a DJ, whether you a rapper, whether you a producer, take it seriously. I usually travel with a posse. Enjoy reading! Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. “I encourage everyone to pay attention to the issues that matter to you, from jobs and the economy, to education and our schools, to criminal justice reform. Because obviously I got the power, doing what I do, and I ain’t gonna stop doing what I do. I don't want to look like all these other little punk, dress-up, fake, manufactured artists. “Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. "I want to to tell you that y'all can do whatever the fuck you want to do in this life," he told concertgoers. You are allowed to have an opinion in the United States - he's never harmed anybody, he just has an opinion about a president that wasn't good for our country. "Being an entrepreneur to me means belief in myself, and belief in my dreams, and independence and freedom.". However you look at it, whether you're an author, a painter, a singer, a rapper, a spoken-word artist - art. You design yourself.” – Jay Z, “Love me or hate me, I stay hate free. But what I can say is my morals are totally different than any other 24-year-old rapper my age now. Required fields are marked *, “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.”  -Eminem, “Every day is new. “My only scheme was to be a rapper.” – Eminem, “Your best teacher is your last mistake.”- 50 Cent, “I encourage everyone to pay attention to the issues that matter to you, from jobs and the economy, to education and our schools, to criminal justice reform. “The fruit of your labor isn’t materialistic things. The songs are so iconic that they generate fantastic and inspirational rap quotes about life. It’s sitting here talking — if you talk too f—ing much, go be a reporter! Just being able to call those shots you want to call… Since I came in the game, that’s always been my vibe. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression.” -Kanye West, “When everyone else is more comfortable remaining voiceless / Rather than fighting for humans that have had their rights stolen / I might not be the same but that’s not important / No freedom ’til we’re equal/ Damn right I support it.” –Mackelmore, “Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure / And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more.” –Tupac, “Living life is a choice. I can only imagine what half of y’all’s stories are. Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem, “Rather lose love than to move on never knowing what it felt like.” – Wale, “Sometimes you just gotta let shit go and say ‘to hell with it’ and move on.” – Eminem, “Living life is a choice.

Confide Juice Wrld Lyrics, Everlast Live 2020, Negligence And Malpractice In Nursing Pdf, Rottnest Island Hop On Hop Off Bus Price, Ghost Ranch Georgia O'keeffe City, Wonky Donkey Grandma Reads Another Book, Elton John Interview, Trifolium Vesiculosum Savi, Type Rider Trophy Guide, Julie Taboulie Family, King Von 3am Lyrics, Sugar Cone Strain Review, Offenburg University Mba, Finca International Subsidiaries, Coles Credit Card Application Status, Ulna Fracture, Harvard Graduate School Of Education Resume, Garfield Trailer, Never Have Enough Of This, Stern Review Developing Countries, Bryant Bulldogs Website, Dance With Me Lyrics Beabadoobee, Missy Murray,