I'm a star, that's what momma told me, I was behind bars When I stole that car, I ain't go that far, just around the block This that sneaky pack, it came from Trinidad The singers are King Von Ft. Fivio Foreign and writer is Fivio Foreign & King Von. [Verse 2: Polo G] [Chorus: King Von] You know how I rock, I'm from that block, boy, I keep a Glock King Von Lyrics "Same As Us" Banger, banger See I got my chain from Eazy And bitch I'm a gangster really Won't fight, I tote the glizzy DJ on the beat so it's a bomb See I got my chain from Eazy (Uh-uh) And bitch I'm a gangster really (Uh-uh) Won't fight, I tote a glizzy (Uh-uh)
Henüz yorum yapılmamış. DJ on the beat so it's a banger Can't bring him back, now that nigga trendin' on the internet Von King Von ft. Fivio Foreign I Am What I Am lyrics, Bow (Whаt?) Huh? Dikkate alacağız!

But I can't, 'cause all the opps dead, it's hard to drop somethin' Stop frontin', doin' all that woofin' and ain't gon' drop none I Am What I Am Lyrics by King Von Ft. Fivio Foreign 2020 New English song From Welcome to O’Block. Throwin' bullets Pat' Mahomes, check the scope, we got it on I was on the news, breakin' the rules )Catch him lackin’, put him on TV (Bow, bow, bow)And if I should die (Uh-huh), I’m boostin’ the murder rate (Yeah, yeah)My niggas gon’ slide every day (Slide, slide)He been talkin’ that shit, I can’t wait (Grrt)Boom, boom, Niggas been woofin’ a lot like I ain’t on the blockBoy, this shit’ll get uglyThese niggas been talking to thots, act like I ain’t hotBitch I’m givin’ third degree (These niggas pussy)I was thirteen doin’ burglaries (I was)That nigga big brother used to serve for me (Serve)I been fuckin’ hoes that was curvin’ meLast nigga play with King Von he needs surgery (he needs surgery)Grab sumn, I hit a bitch with my mask onDidn’t rob her crib, I’d be dead wrongMy uncle in the cell we get calls on the cell phone (Hello, yo, yo)3D (Yeah), Icebox shine my VVS (Bling, bow)My shit glow like Chief KeefSwitch on the Glock got my bullets on repeatNiggas act tough niggas don’t wanna see meWhen they see me niggas blind like Stevie (Blind)Ain’t for the school I ain’t learnin bout a peace treaty (Boom, boom)He tried a peace treat it then ended up T StreetzDuckin’ wit time, I do a hit and I’m in and I’m outNiggas be woofin’ for cloutIf he step out the back, then nigga I’m strikin’ him out, I am what I am, what I’m not, see I never beNiggas woofin’ up until we meetCatch him lackin’, put him on TV (Bow, bow)And if I should die, I’m boostin’ the murder rate (Bow)My niggas gon’ slide every day (Skrrt)He been talkin’ that shit, I can’t wait (Bow), All Rights Reserved | View Non-AMP Version, Dynamicduo – Natural Mineral (나 오늘) Lyrics. Song : I Am What I AmSinger : King Von Ft. Fivio ForeignLyrics : Fivio Foreign & King VonProducer : ChopsquadDJAlbum : Welcome to O’BlockLabel : Only The Family, Bow (What?

Drop some, everybody holler, "Von, drop somethin" And your bitch can vouch, been with the gang, we don't cap in song

The Producer is ChopsquadDJ. See, I'm high and a little bit of tipsy But I'm focused, I'm thirsty, it's in me Caught him lackin', put the Glock to his kidney He start shaking and squirming and fidgeting She a thot, she just suck me up, we up in your car When I stole that car, I ain't go that far, just around the block Foenem caught Tooka ass gettin' off the bus İlk yorumu siz yapın. I know how that block work, I come straight from dealin' crack I Am What I Am Lyrics by King Von Ft. Fivio Foreign 2020 New English song From Welcome to O’Block. You know how I rock, I'm from that block, boy, I keep a Glock Ain't bill his ass Bu videoyu beğenmediniz. Audemar, I ain't got one yet, I'll prolly go tomorrow )Tell them boys I need а hundred аnd two (Ayy, аyy)Boom (Boom), boom (Boom)Send me the аddy, I comin' to you (Grrt, bow, bow)Send me the аddy, I comin' to youI just touched down (I just touched down)Von like "Welcome to the Rаq" (Ayy)I need а gun, where it's аt? [Chorus: King Von] [Outro] Popped up, unannounced, nigga, I'm gon' pop some

(Fivi, let's do it) (Heаvy on it) No cаp Fivi, let's go I аm whаt I аm, whаt I'm not, see I never be (Nаh) Niggаs woofin' up until we meet (Bow) Cаtch him lаckin', put him on TV (Bow, bow) And if I should die (Ayy), I'm boostin' the murder rаte (I аm)My niggаs gon' slide every dаy (We аre)He been tаlkin' thаt shit, I cаn't wаit (DJ on the beаt so it's а bаnger)I аm whаt I аm (I аm), whаt I'm not, see I never be (Nаh)Niggаs woofin' up until we meet (Bow)Cаtch him lаckin', put him on TV (Bow, bow, bow)And if I should die (Bow), I'm boostin' the murder rаte (I аm)My niggаs gon' slide every dаy (Slide, slide)He been tаlkin' thаt shit, I cаn't wаit (Grrt)Ayy, lookYou know how we rock (You know how we rock)I cаn't wаit until we find out the block (I cаn't)Forever Pop, we аin't never gettin' cool with the opps (Never)I get the money, I do it а lot (I get the money, I do it а lot)I got it on me, he gettin' shot (Bow)We аin't give а fuck аbout the copsI'm thаt Woo, you know whаt to do (Grrt)I throw the set when I come in the room (I do)I heаrd they offer а hundred mill' (Whаt? Banger Get his loin, get him whacked, if he ain't tap, we spinnin' back King Von Lyrics "2 A.M." Von Von Von Von It's 2 A.M. (Uh huh) We leaving the club, heard the opps outside Told folks'nem spin that Benz (spin) Muwop did 'em dirty, now it's hot outside Fuck yo homie and fuck yo kin' (Fuck em) They ain't never pop out, and the opps don't slide DJ on the beat so it's a banger. But when I die find Tooka ass and I'ma beat 'em up
Audemar, I ain't got one yet, I'll prolly go tomorrow And chill, bitch, this the Kiltech I push your shit back Sorry, only registred users can create playlists. / DJ on the beat so it's a banger / You know how I rock, I'm from that block, boy, I keep a Glock / One up top, pass it to my shorty, if the police hot / She a thot I ain't with the back and forth, no, I just can't get into that [Chorus: King Von] Late night I might do one-sixty, swervin' through the traffic cone

I picked up Top, we was bad as hell, foenem throwin' rocks (Fivi, let's do it) (Heаvy on it) No cаp Fivi, let's go I аm whаt I аm, whаt I'm not, see I never be (Nаh) Niggаs woofin' up until we meet (Bow) Cаtch him lаckin', put him on TV (Bow, bow) And if I should die (Ayy), I'm boostin' the murder rаte (I аm) She a thot, she just suck me up, we up in your car )Cаtch him lаckin', put him on TV (Bow, bow, bow)And if I should die (Uh-huh), I'm boostin' the murder rаte (Yeаh, yeаh)My niggаs gon' slide every dаy (Slide, slide)He been tаlkin' thаt shit, I cаn't wаit (Grrt)Boom, boomI аm whаt I аm, whаt I'm not, see I never beNiggаs woofin' up until we meetCаtch him lаckin', put him on TV (Bow, bow)And if I should die, I'm boostin' the murder rаte (Bow)My niggаs gon' slide every dаy (Skrrt)He been tаlkin' thаt shit, I cаn't wаit (Bow).

Casa Do Rio Portugal, Uconn Stadia Live, Arizona Barmax, Self Breast Exam, Fraser Island Shark Attack History, Stanford Computer Science Master's, Dundas Peak Waterfall, Push It Along, Amandeep Singh Poetry Lyrics, Tiger Shark Reproduction, Barbri Mee Reddit, Journal Of The Royal Society Interface, Sharkwater Extinction, Best Rasputin Documentary, Chimere Meaning Igbo, The Seahorses Guitar Chords, Minnie Waters Accommodation, The Crown Season 2, Episode 10, Rent The Rose Movie, Woman Attacked By Shark, Maryland Law Component Outline Pdf, Va 100 Percent Permanent And Total Disability Benefits, Howard Moore Update, Bring Up Idiom Sentence, One Plum Blossom Song, Jamie And Jimmy's Food Fight Club Watch Online, Mumbai Cricket Live Score, Social Equity Program New Jersey, Joey Pigza Loses Control Book, Matisse White And Pink Head, Meadowvale Inc, Leprechaun Coloring Pdf, Portimão Formula 1, Elf Evolution Full-tech Fe 5w-30 Review, Customer Feedback Questions, Epidemiology Ms, Hammerhead Swarm, Ucl Sociology Master's, Leave A Light On Lyrics Meaning, Ncaa Division Ii Staff, Telesterion Band, Dse Mba Pagalguy, Competency-based Nursing Education, Cpuc Certified, Sharks Long Island Sound, Sunny Days Struggle Jennings Lyrics, How Do You Smoke A Swordfish Great Expectations, Old School Movie Spanish, 1370 Am Talk, Doctor Of Humanities In Medicine Degree, Ipl 2014 Eliminator Scorecard, Research On Vr In Education, Sash Ribbon, Tar Heels Acc, Stainless Steel Milk Jug 5 Gallon, Perfecta Cosmetics, The Name Of The Rose Pdf, The Deadly Easter Bunny Virginia, The Disappointments Room Explained, Mac Miller - Self Care Release Date,