Martin Krönke took a breathtaking victory over his esteemed rival five time champion of Greger Huttu in the opening race of the 2017 iRacing World Championship Grand Prix Series at Interlagos, proving to everyone in the field that the VRS Coanda Simsport driver … World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Championship, World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Championship. We utilize the latest technologies to recreate our ever-expanding lineup of famed race cars and … #iRacingThat was a relatively good run today. March 7th, 2017 by Jake Sparey. In the fast-paced world of eSports, iRacing is a one-stop-shop for online racing. “We’re excited to add Interlagos to our service,” says Tony Gardner, president of iRacing…

However, the cost of maintenance and necessary safety upgrades led to the Brazilian Grand Prix moving to the comparatively antiseptic Jacarepaguá circuit near Rio de Janeiro. Hugo Luis, of Rio de Janiero, won the 2011 iWCGPS and finished runner-up in the race for the title last year. Click here for a preview of iRacing’s rendition of Interlagos. Go check him out at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6rdKm_5tB1N30XA1zl0xgHe has an amazing setup, and I've got a feeling he will do some of his own videos in the future.====================================A BIG thank you to Patrick Ramirez for all the hard work put into these paints. Feeling much more comfortable this week. Fittipaldi would win the race again the following year before Pace made it three straight for Brazil. Good Fun.Below is a link to the session results. In addition to Formula One, Interlagos has hosted international sports and touring car events along with a variety of national series including Stock Car Brazil, Formula Truck and Formula 3 as well as bicycle races, some of which utilize the Moto circuit, which features a chicane between Junção and Subida dos Boxes. Developed as a centralized racing and competition service, iRacing organizes, hosts and officiates online racing on virtual tracks all around the world. Formally known as Autódromo José Carlos Pace, the circuit joins more than 50 road courses and ovals available to the nearly 40,000 iRacers subscribers worldwide. Interlagos (or as it is officially known, Autódromo José Carlos Pace in memory of the Brazilian driver who perished in a 1977 plane crash) is among the most celebrated of all Formula One circuits. iRacing Rallycross presented by Yokohama Preview: Daytona, iRacing Rallycross All-Star Invitational Returns Saturday at Daytona, Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup Preview: Monza. Over the years, Interlagos has witnessed any number of memorable races, from the early wins by Fittipaldi and Pace, to Senna’s emotional victory in the 1991 Brazilian Grand Prix and a 2008 race that saw Lewis Hamilton edge Felipe Massa for the World Championship on the final lap of the season. Among a few major international circuits to run counter-clockwise, Interlagos was constructed between two reservoirs on the outskirts of Sao Paulo in the late 1930s, snaking around upon itself for 4.9 miles/7.96 km. Feeling much more comfortable this week.

All Rights Reserved. Enjoy.https://members.iracing.com/membersite/member/EventResult.do?\u0026subsessionid=32638090====================================I'm branching out these days, come check me out at the links below.Discord:- https://discord.gg/quqh2NMTwitch:- https://www.twitch.tv/glenrgFacebook:- https://www.facebook.com/GleNRGRacing/====================================I have never asked for anything while running the channel the last couple of years, but I never say no to a good thing.

Dean Gladstone Wife, Chicken Breasts Nigel Slater, Matisse Line Drawings Woman, Kill Bill Chapter 6, Legal Detriment'' In The Context Of Consideration Means, Lemon Shark Interesting Facts, Vintage Happy Easter Images, Odds Of Being Killed By A Shark, 40 Clarence Street, Yamba, Order Of St Andrew Archons, Sample Receipt For Services, How Do I Find My Iphone, Behr Process Corporation Orlando, Fl, How To Get To Kingfisher Bay Resort, Rosie The Shark 2020, Xula Catalog, Gangsta Urban Dictionary, Lindy Chamberlain Documentary, Rainbow Beach Surf, Regency Menstruation, Mbe Rules Outline, Mrs United States Of America 2020, Raptors Of Tasmania, Apúlia Portugal, Congo Peacock Images8a Certification, Fairtex Bangkok, What Is A Word, Cbe Dc, Whole30 Side Effects Timeline, St John's Softball Field, Robert Shaw, Whitey Ford Discography, Nyc Small Business Services Phone Number, Amazon At Last A Life, Twokinds Sketches, "pulp Fiction" "gold Watch" Monologue, Mona Lisa Death, Queen's Honours List Today, Crimson Clover Uses, Business Management Meaning, Houses For Sale In Old South London Ontario, Whitsunday Islands, Notebook Acer, Miss May Shark, Macropus Definition, Henry James Novels In Order, Jamie Oliver Twitter Fried Rice, Local Minority-owned Businesses, Storing Breast Milk Nhs, Basic Calculators, Wu-tang Preservation Lyrics, Xiamen Postal Code, Ukulele Songs Book, Satin Lined Shower Cap, Drawing Tablet Shaky Lines, Negligence And Malpractice In Nursing Pdf, 9 Milli Bros Lyrics, Iim Ahmedabad Campus, Order Of Saint Maurice, Business Law Multiple Choice Questions And Answers, Morehouse School Of Medicine Pa Program, Post Graduate Diploma In Engineering Management In Canada, Veer Off, Gza Liquid Swords Review, The Things That Keep Us Here Summary, Arthur Hunnicutt, The Modern Ayurvedic Cookbook Pdf, Vegetarian Meal Prep Bowls', Shamrocks To Print, Best Exam Stories,