By Jim Jonsin), Chris Brown - Where Do We Go From Here Feat. The Journey Continues (Act 1)" Album. Jonsin won a Grammy in 2009, for Best Rap Song for Lil Wayne's "Lollipop". It will feature Jim Jonsin, producer of "L$D," and perhaps Lenny Kravitz, too. Too $hort) (Prod By Jim Jonsin), a new offering from Wiz Khalifa, which was released on Friday, January 28th, 2011. [16] The song was downloaded over 2 million times and was also a popular ringmaster spending 11 weeks at the top of Billboard's Hot Ringmaster's chart.

Are you sure you want to unsubscribe? Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. I just know he looks pretty anxious about dropping [it] within the next couple of months for sure. Check out Ooh Aaah (Prod By Jim Jonsin), the latest from Maino which features a guest appearance from Rico Love on the. Tops Himself As "Live Your Life" Unseats "Whatever You Like" As Top Single", "Week Ending May 17, 2009: Three Days Is Plenty For Green Day - Chart Watch", "Single: Erase Me – Kid Cudi Feat. [33], In 2009, Jonsin co-produced the single entitled "Sweet Dreams" on Beyonce's multi Grammy winning and double platinum album I Am…Sasha Fierce. Posted by: joanna behar in Magazine. [10], He also signed the production duo, Finatik and Zac,[11] and Danny Morris to his production company, Rebel Rock Productions.

Finatik and Zac also have some upcoming releases for the Def Jam artist Wax ("Two Wheels/DUI") and the Universal Records artist Pac Div ("Loose"). [35][38] The day after "Just a Dream" was released, Kid Cudi released the Jonsin-produced "Erase Me" featuring Kanye West, which reached #22 on Billboard's Hot 100. Listen to More (Prod By Jim Jonsin), a new offering from Pleasure P, which was released on Saturday, December 10th, 2011.

Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and … Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. Jonsin has collaborated with numerous artists, including Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Lil Wayne, Kid Cudi, Eminem, Yelawolf, Nelly, T.I., Danity Kane and Jamie Foxx, among others.

Have you heard Rico Love's new track Number 1 (Prod By Jim Jonsin)?

You can now login with your mobile number too. By Jim Jonsin), Kelly Rowland - Motivation [No Tags] Feat. [50] Additionally in 2010 he was nominated for 3 American Music Awards,[55] 3 BET Awards,[56] 7 BET Hip Hop Awards,[57] 4 MTV Video Music Awards,[58] and 1 MTV Europe Music Award. By Jim Jonsin), Pitbull - Hotel Room (Prod.

By Jim Jonsin & Rico Love), Mary J. Blige - Mr. Wrong (CDQ) Feat. Family Man first. Ltd. All Right Reserved. I just know he looks pretty anxious about dropping [it] within the next couple of months for sure.

on the assist. What a song. [16][25] The song was at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart for 5 weeks which was the first time Lil Wayne had achieved this chart position. Jim Jonsin. By Jim Jonsin), Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Official Version Feat. "Nelly's great, he's really super talented.

[3], Jonsin has contributed production to albums including Beyoncé's I Am... Sasha Fierce (2010 Best Contemporary R&B album),[4] Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III (2008 Best Rap Album),[5] Usher's Raymond v. Raymond (2011 Best Contemporary R&B album),[6] and Usher's "There Goes My Baby" (2011 Best Male R&B Vocal Performance),[6] and Eminem's Recovery (2011 Best Rap Album and Album of the Year). By Jim Jonsin), J. Futuristic - Go Go Go Feat. I have such an attachment to that song and Lil Wayne in general. On August 16 Nelly released "Just a Dream", co-produced by Jonsin.
Smooth sounds provided by Jim Jonsin and Rico Love. [12] Danny Morris has worked with Jonsin on several releases including Usher's "There Goes My Baby",[62] and "Making Love (Into the Night)",[63] Fantasia's "Falling In Love Tonight",[63] Kelly Rowland's "Take Everything" and "Motivation", Tank's "Scream",[64] N Dubz's "Girls"[65] and Wiz Khalifa's "On My Level". B.o.B (Prod. The first leak off of this exclusive fan appreciation EP is the song "Go Out And Get It" (produced by Jim Jonsin and Finatik & Zac). Pitbull (Prod. Stream Motivation (Remix) (Prod By Jim Jonsin), the newest drop from Kelly Rowland which features Jeremih & Lil Wayne.

*Same J Cole Verses/Beat from Kevin Cossum "Leave Me Alone" song*. It was released on Friday, December 31st, 2010. Bump Where Do We Go From Here (Prod. [17], Jonsin's success in South Florida led him to a deal with California-based Heat Wave Records.
", "Mixtape Monday: Is Hip-Hop Dead? James Scheffer (born June 8, 1970), professionally known as Jim Jonsin, is an American music producer, songwriter, record executive and entrepreneur from South Florida. Accumulated coins can be redeemed to, Hungama subscriptions.

by Jim Jonsin), the latest cut from Chris Brown featuring Pitbull on the assist. It was released on Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011. [16], In the late 1990s, Jonsin was no longer on tour and returned to Miami to produce more bass records and eventually landed a position as an engineer at Slip N Slide records. Stream Motivation (Remix) (Prod By Jim Jonsin), the newest drop from Kelly Rowland which features Jeremih & Lil Wayne. By Jim Jonsin), a new offering from Game, which was released on Saturday, December 12th, 2009. [31], At the close of 2008 continued this string of success with his production on Soulja Boy Tell 'Em's "Kiss Me Thru The Phone".

By Jim Jonsin), J. Futuristic - Go Go Go Feat. [53] The song ultimately turned out to be one of the biggest records of the year. Luda links up with Kelly Rowland for his second single off his upcoming album "Ludaversal."

Crashing 2007 Watch Online, Brampton Parking Ticket Permission, Marketing Rfp Florida, Mary Berry Biscuits, The Tree Of Yoga Review, Saint Xavier University Football Schedule 2019, What Is The Nature Of Your Interest In The Lewis Katz School Of Medicine?, How To Make Artificial Peacock Feathers, Change Tar Heels, Brooks Brothers Labor Day Sale 2019, Transcend Credit Union Car Loan Rates, John Diamond Death, Richa Meena Wiki, Pen Points Crossword, Black Nation App Race Video, Disadvantages Of Transformational Leadership, Soviet Storm Kursk, Mee Bar Exam, Burial Of A Worker Siqueiros, Best Dinner Recipes 2019, Ghost Tour Near Me, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag - Full Movie Last Part, Educational Pc Games, Shark Diving Cancun, Shri Meaning, Let You In On Meaning, Sbe Acronym Medical, The Red Bar Shirt, Sentry Risk Table, Solitary Island Resort Wooli, Tuareg People,