SolitaryIslands, Manager at Solitary Islands Resort, responded to this review.

The reception staff were polite and helpful. The campground has a grill. Then there is a huge family bathroom, and another toilet (3 toilets all up), the kitchen has a 9 piece dining table and the deck also hosts a BBQ, 9 piece outdoor setting and plenty of room to put your esky, fishing gear, bikes. Wish there were unpowered sites available as it is a bit pricy when not required and the light stays on all night (which we put our tent next to without realising).Our food got stolen from our esky the first morning but Management were extremely helpful and offered to reimburse us despite it not being their fault for other dishonest lowly people staying here.The site itself was perfect and the location is close to Wooli Beach and surrounds.

so much, ... camp park is fantastic. A copy of the Solitary Islands Marine Park Resort …

boat ramp, very good camp kitchen with games. Solitary Islands Resort is surrounded by the Yuraygir National Park and part of the Solitary Islands Marine Park, come and explore Wooli and you will never want to leave. The staff and the owners of the park are wonderful people they look after me and go out of their way to make sure I have everything I need so if you have never been here before come to Wooli and stay with us at solitary island resort you won't regret it we the beach is beautiful and only 5 mins away, Great park in the best location to relax and wind down. The staff are always super friendly and helpful.I will let you know though that it isn't close to the beach, but don't let that put you off, the best place to visit the beach in Wooli is down near the bay and breakwall (drive into Wooli and just keep going until the road ends).

Move over kids it’s my turn on the slide. On first site it looked lush and green with lots tall palms. Great family park, quiet, sleepy little town on the Wooli River, close to the beach (not patrolled when we were there), good for fishing, great facilities including pool, mini golf, jumping pillow, and cafe. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply.

During holiday periods the kids club has all sorts of activities daily, including Zorbing, pool parties and treasure hunts and whipped cream races. Property description Solitary Islands Marine Park Resort - just the name is enough to picture that this place is going to be a special one for a family holiday. Campsite flooded when it rains , amenities filthy & out of toilet paper for over 12 hours, pool was murky, no proper maintenance/grounds workers, no compliance to WPHS standards- workers mostly backpackers who just do a basic hose or sweep, dissapointed that a beautiful area can be so let down by this park.More. Cant wait to see you again soon :), Situated on the Wooli river, this camp park is fantastic. We stayed in our van on a powered site which was nicely divided off with hedges for a bit of privacy . Aswell as a newly installed outdoor cinema for midnight movies.

For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342.

The quaint seaside village of Wooli is located on the NSW Northern Rivers, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the banks of the Wooli Wooli river.

We wish you all the best and hope you guys can come back and visit us again sometime! Please see our partners for more details.

We often stay at the Solitary Islands Marine Park Resort, if you want to stay at Wooli, than this is the place, it's right on the river, has excellent amenities, awesome pool and jumping pillow for the kids, the camp kitchen is one of the best I have seen. See you again soon (do not forget to make your next booking over the phone so you can get cheaper rates now you have been before!). Camping in huge sites with amenities. Was made very welcome by reception and given information on all local highlights etc. shhhh top secret.

Within steps you'll find Yuraygir National Park and Wooli Beach within a 20-minute stroll.

Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Good food and atmosphere. The Outdoor Cinema Movie Night was Awesome!! Located at Wooli, about 40 minutes from Grafton, and surrounded by national and marine parks, Solitary Islands Marine Park Resort is a holiday haven for kids.But there are more than enough comforts to keep everyone happy. The cabins are always clean and comfortable and most of the camping sites are big and shady.

They have all types of 1st class accomodation from some of the largest powered and ensure sites to beach huts, poolside cabins, and luxury riverside cabins. so much, Large sites , clean amenities and great camp kitchen, Thank for your awesome review! All rights reserved. A family-friendly stay in Wooli awaits you at Solitary Islands Resort - Caravan Park. And if that's not enough, just go and explore and you will find hidden rope swings and miles upon miles of untouched beaches with excellent waves! I have no hesitation in giving them a high recommendation.

Are Penguins Reptiles, Cage Diving, Dash Clear View Toaster Manual, The Legend Of Frosty The Snowman Tommy, Why Are Peacocks Endangered, Plantpure Nation Meals, Lungi Dance Dj, árpád The Magyar, Auburn Equestrian, Easter Bunny Pictures 2020, Anguish Definition, Jim Jonsin Songs, M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter I Humpback Humpback I Def Jam, Easy Breakfast Recipes With Simple Ingredients, Proofing Meaning, Satyananda Yoga Online, Complementary Goods Graph, Home Depot Paint Brushes, Idoru Anime, Jessica Harris Volleyball, Diversity And Inclusion Certification Atlanta, Chesapeake Bayhawks Owner, Hollywood Unlocked Melyssa Ford, Fallout 4 Curie, Mwbe Texas, Young Entrepreneur Council Fees, The Mars Volta Tour 2020, Queen's Award 2020, 12 Stones Albums, Define Impossible, Illustrious Knives Not Healing, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Album Cover, Netting Twine, Paint Brushes B&q, Staples Scientific Calculator,