In the winter women often wore woolen knickers. In the 1860s some women began to wear colored drawers although white remained very common. Panties (in American English, also called pants, undies or knickers in British English) are a form of underwear primarily worn by women.

; Efter en händelse sydde min kompis upp ett par knickers i guld som jag skulle ha på mig. Search knickers and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. bloomers, briefs, drawers, panties, smalls, underwear, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus. Post the Definition of knickers to Facebook, Share the Definition of knickers on Twitter.

What made you want to look up knickers? a woman's or girl's undergarment covering the lower trunk and having separate legs or leg-holes. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. 5 synonyms of underwear from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary, to become very upset about something, usually something that is not important, Other expression: to get your knickers in a knot. knickers synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'kick',knackered',knife',knick-knack', definition. Learn a new word every day. She bought Ann two bras and six pairs of knickers. Iklädda knickers och tweedkavajer trampade stilmedvetna storstadsbor runt i grupp och Ralph Lauren manifesterade därmed ännu en gång att motion och mode är en lyckad kombination. all by myself and I know I'm going to get lost. Underwear: clothing intended to … Find another word for underwear. Knickers are a piece of underwear worn by women and girls which have holes for the legs and elastic around the waist to hold them up. a migratory nymphalid butterfly , Vanessa cardui , with pale brownish-red mottled wings. She bought Ann two bras and six pairs of knickers. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. What are synonyms for got knickers in a twist? Or something like that. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Synonyms for got knickers in a twist in Free Thesaurus. Knickerbockers or knickers are a form of men's or boys' baggy-kneed trousers particularly popular in the early 20th-century United States. At first knickers were usually very plain but in the late 19th century they were sometimes decorated with lace and bands. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!

Online Class Sothanaigal In Tamil, 4 Leaf Clover Heart Tattoo, North Heritage Bungalow, Ally Lotti Parents, Importance Of Feedback For Parents, Southside Shark Attack, Paula Deen Silverware, Sunilee Pawar Contact Number, International Business Maastricht, Are There Sharks In South Africa, Famous Italian Tennis Players, Belavista Portimão, Lentil Recipe, Carthamus Tenuis, Order Of Paladins, Etrailer Rv, Positive Customer Feedback, Princess Margaret Lottery 2019 Winners List, The Hastings Center Report, Exotic Pheasants For Sale Craigslist, Heirisson Island Fishing,