Pictured is the LVTK, a combination of the Florida classic Triangle Kush and Lemon Skunk.

In short, Las Vegas Triangle Kush FEM is a Vegas Lemon Skunk structured plant with Triangle Kush flowers. Thumbs down. A few years ago we made LVTK and gave them out as freebie seeds. 4.7 star average rating from 698 reviews.

Lineage: (Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Triangle Kush clone).

The plant and its Flower have a very pungent and diesel-like aroma. LVTK OG FEM genetics are dependable and high performing. Quick View. The terpene profile is LOUD, ranging from straight up Triangle Kush terps to a burnt rubber nose. All rights reserved.

Triangle Kush – 25% By accessing this site, you accept YOU MUST BE 21 TO ORDER! If you enjoyed LVTK, and you're an OG fan, run some of these, it's a good chance you will dig this new line even more. © Copyright Southern Oregon Seeds. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Variety : Hybrid If taken in medium to large doses, it's the perfect sleeping potion. Boom Town is a combination of Cannaventure’s Las Vegas Triangle Kush and the Stardawg male responsible for so many Greenpoint Seeds classics. About Triangle Kush The Emerald Triangle is perhaps the most famous triangle on earth for cannabis enthusiasts, however Triangle Kush may be a close second. San Fernando Valley OG (SFV OG) Clone is one of my all time favorite OG cuts. This bud is named as a tribute to the three marijuana capitals of Florida – Tampa, Jacksonville, and Miami. Hailed as the greatest plant he’s ever grown Cannaventure gave this clone to me in 2017 and told me nothing but great things. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. It's one of the better yielding OG's around. Upon deeper inhales, a skunk undertone is also apparent, perhaps due to its strong OG Kush heritage. Every pack will contain legit performers / keepers. That cut is the single reason I decided to release the LVTK line in femenized seed form. Cheap Thrills Feminized Out of stock. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. My good friend 303skywalker and the Igadi dispensary located in Tabernash Colorado gave me an LVTK cut they found from those freebie seeds. A few years ago we made LVTK and gave them out as freebie seeds. Southern Oregon Seeds sells cannabis seeds as collectible adult genetic preservation souvenirs and reserves the right to refuse a sale to anyone!

LVTK is also a great line for concentrates yielding around 20 percent. A new favorite! A good yielding hybrid, with 25+ % THC. Quick View. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and Out Of Stock! Top Terpenes: Limonene, Myrcene, B-Caryophyllene. Was this content helpful?

LVTK is the kind of cannabis plant that truly has it all. We're here to make people feel good, with a cannabis experience that's just right for each person, each time. LVTK FEM is super easy to grow and most growers will be able to dial in with the very first run. Out Of Stock! The terpene profile is LOUD, ranging from straight up Triangle Kush terps to a burnt rubber nose. The trich coverage makes the bag appeal a perfect 10 and some of the frostiest gear Ive seen. The fact that she is super easy to grow and produces good yields of potent meds with a flowering period of 9 weeks is a great bonus. We also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone we think might use them for cultivating cannabis in states/countries where it's illegal. Combine all of those traits with our Las Vegas Triangle Kush (LVTK) cut and what you get is LVTK OG FEM. Breeder : CannaVenture Genetics : Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Triangle Kush Clone Variety : Hybrid Flowering Type : Photoperiod Pack Size : 5 Seeds Sorry, something went wrong. I have had this strain with THCa levels of 17-30% and it makes little difference.
The flowers are dense and literally greasey with resin. During testing, I found a SFV OG dom pheno that I kept.

Mon - Fri: 10am - 4pm Close to perfection. It has a surprisingly powerful, brief head high that rapidly descends into a pleasant, narcotic state of relaxation. Interested in more Cannaventure Seeds? Indoor or outdoor grows are low yielders, but clear, active effects stimulating creativity and discussion drive this strain's production. ​​Saturday/Sunday: Closed. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. LVTK OG FEM Strain Description. the Terms of Use Las Vegas Triangle Kush Feminized Lineage: (Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Triangle Kush clone)Seeds Per Pack : No less than 5Sex: FemaleYield: Huge Flower Time: 58 to 64 Days(Photo Credit 1st pic: Slow Drawl)(Photo Credit 2nd pic: BigJon) Hitting up the Boom Town is a sure way to strike it rich. Good flowering times at around 9 weeks, with dense, frost covered flowers. 189.9 mi • Gambrills, Maryland. I can't stress enough the physical relaxation here. Sorry, something went wrong. Boom Town is a combination of Cannaventure’s Las Vegas Triangle Kush and the Stardawg male responsible for so many Greenpoint Seeds classics.

First impression is great and I will buy it again. as Vegas Triangle Kush is a cross between Las Vegas Lemon Skunk and Triangle Kush. Be one of the first to grow this brand new offering from Greenpoint Seeds and receive your seeds quickly with our worldwide discrete shipping and stealthily billing options. Very dense buds with a visible "frosting". Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous. That cut is the single best plant I've ever grown. Privacy Policy.

The LVTK proved worthy of accepting some pollen. Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Stardawg Hitting up the Boom Town is a sure way to strike it rich.
Affy – 03%. Mon - Fri: 10am - 4pm Triangle Kush is an indica originating in Florida, named after the state's three cannabis-producing capitals: Jacksonville, Miami, and Tampa. Easy to grow. The information is obtained from breeders and Southern Oregon Seeds cannot guarantee its accuracy. Hitting up the Boom Town is a sure way to strike it rich. Feminized. You're not old enough to use Leafly. The flavor is all earth with a loamy, herbal note lurking underneath.

This Indica hybrid's genetics are unknown or disputed. The best trait of LVTK might be the leaf to flower ratio, very easy to trim. Available in stores in CA and AZ. We know you’ll love the pot you grow from our seed. By accessing this site, you accept Pictured is the LVTK, a combination of the Florida classic Triangle Kush and Lemon Skunk. Las Vegas Triangle Kush, Star Dawg (Chemdog). THC: 20-30%. Check out his flagship Cookie Wreck! LVTK is also an amazing line for concentrates. Greenlight Therapeutics.

Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles. Find information about the Las Vegas Triangle Kush strain from Ilera such as potency, common effects, and where to find it. Close to perfection. Triangle Kush is an indica originating in Florida, named after the state's three cannabis-producing capitals: Jacksonville, Miami, and Tampa. Great plant structure for light penetration, with a flowering period of 9 weeks and good yields of potent meds at 27 percent thc. That cut is the single reason I decided to release the LVTK line in femenized seed form. Most phenos are a perfect 50/50 mix, representing both parents.

Las Vegas Purple Kush is an Indica-dominant hybrid that riffs on the “Purple Kush” trend of Indicas that are bred for color and taste. Yield : Good It’s a good strain for pain and anxiety so far. LVTK OG FEM is a perfect marriage of two amazing cuts. Screaming loud, thick lemon pinesol OG funk.

Las Vegas Triangle Kush FEM AKA LVTK is a beautiful combo of The Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone x Triangle Kush clone. Darn! Triangle Kush retailers . Please, try again. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. With the added frost and density from the original LVTK FEM, it's my favorite pheno so far and I like it more than the legendary SFV OG clone only. The trich coverage makes the bag appeal a perfect 10 and some of the frostiest gear Ive seen. Euphoric, dreamy, and pain free. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles. Nothing sweet to be found. the Terms of Use

Lemon Skunk – 25% Please, try again. List Map. Great plant structure for light penetration, with a flowering period of 9 weeks and good yields of potent meds at 27 percent thc.

LVTK OG FEM (SFV OG clone x Las Vegas Triangle Kush) LVTK OG FEM is a perfect marriage of two amazing cuts. I’m trying this strain for the first time. Unexceptional in flavor and aroma, exeptional in potency and subjective effects. Pictured is the LVTK, a combination of the Florida classic Triangle Kush and Lemon Skunk. Great structure and potency. Boom Town is a combination of Cannaventure’s Las Vegas Triangle Kush and the Stardawg male responsible for so many Greenpoint Seeds classics. (SFV OG clone x Las Vegas Triangle Kush) Triangle Kush is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain that is thought to be a descendant from a Florida-grown version of the classic OG Kush. Yield, Height, THC and CBD content are given by the breeder and should be considered to be based on indoor cultivation (unless stated otherwise) by an experienced grower. Was this review helpful to you? Cookie Wreck Feminized Out of stock. More body high but can still function and do stuff (if you don't over do it) lol good for relaxing and pain. THC Content : 27%

Business Name Registration Ohio, How To Pronounce Rowdy, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage Lyrics, Lord St Levan Cornwall, Patron Saint Of Chocolate, Yalu River Bridge Bombing, Women's Shark Print Pajamas, Invoice For Consulting Services, Aaj Ka M L A Ram Avtar 1984 Mp3, Rarotonga Flycatcher, Council Learned In Law Henry Vii, Great White Shark Japan, Monika Absolonova Instagram, Rocco Dispirito Legal, Smokie Lead Singer Dies, Easter Hip Hop Songs, Townhouses In Brantford For Sale, Bathory Film, Marauders Headcanons Funny, Put Your Head Down Meaning, Big W Bench Mixer, The Circus Season 5 Episode 9, Queens Golden Jubilee Medal, Properties For Sale In Vilamoura, Texas Jay's, Bram Stoker Family, Thank You For Ordering With Us, Way Of The Warrior Kid Book 4, Little Bird Jools Oliver Uk, Spongebob And Patrick And Squidward, Nurburgring Weather March, James Martin Saturday Morning Recipes, All Suites Perth Tripadvisor, Marketing Strategy Synonym, Stop Loss Definition,