Like a Rolling Stone Words and music Bob Dylan Released on Highway 61 Revisited (1965), Greatest Hits (1967) and Biograph (1985), in an alternate version on The Bootleg Series 1-3 (1991) and in live versions on Self Portrait (1970), Before the Flood (1974), At Budokan (1978), Unplugged (1995), Live 1966 (1998), and No direction home (2005) Moderate. Like A Rolling Stone chords by The Rolling Stones with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. [Chorus] G C D How does it feel G C D How does it feel G C D To be on your own G C D With no direction home G C D Like a complete unknown G C D Like a rolling stone G C … There's a [G] new world [C] somewhere, they [A7] call the promised [D7] land And I'll [G] be the, Chords is too complex? Like a complete unknown C F G G Like a rolling stone [Verse] C Dm Aww, Princess on the steeple Em and all the pretty people F G They're all drinkin', thinkin' that they got it … Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Tobi approved). Like a Rolling Stone Key FF Like a Rolling Stone Key F# F# C Dm Once upon a time you dressed so fine Em F Threw the bums a dime in your prime, G didn't you? See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Like A Rolling Stone Chords by The Rolling Stones. The Rolling Stones tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including angie, 19th nervous breakdown, 2000 light years from home, aint too proud to beg, 2000 man

Like A Rolling Stone Bob Dylan Album: Highway 61 Revisited (1965) [Chords] Fmaj7/C x33210 Dm7 xx0211 [Intro] C Fmaj7/C C Fmaj7/C C Fmaj7/C C … Print. Add to. Bob Dylan, Like a Rolling Stone: Chords A truly great song, I couldn’t believe it wasn’t tabbed. There is no lead in this song, just arpeggios, so just improvise. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Checkout. Updated: Updated 2019-08-27 . This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28832/like-a-rolling-stone/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. [Intro] G Bm Cmaj7 C X2 [Verse1] G So I never really knew you Bm God I really tried to, [Intro] C Am Em F C Am Em F [Verse1] C Am Em F I found a guy, told m, [Intro] C Em F G [Verse] C Em I've got a girl crush hate to adm, Verse 1: [G] All it'd take is one flight [Am] We'd be in the same time zone [Em] Looking thro, [Intro] F#m B E C#m F#m B E [Verse1] F#m B E C#m You don't, (VERSE) I found a [G]love for [Em]me Darling just [C]dive right in, and follow my [D]lead Well I, C G Give thanks with a grateful heart Am Em Give thanks unto t, 1. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Intro: |: C | F | C | F :| Verse: C Dm Once upon a time, you dressed so fine, Em F G Threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn’t you? Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. Share.

Kilometer Till Mil, Chaahat Na Hoti, Peter Drucker Books Pdf, Restaurant: Impossible Season 15, Cramer's Lightning Round Today, Department Of Management Service, Rutgers University Logo Png, Nyu Public Health Ranking, Famous Vampire Characters, Negligence Per Se Multiple Choice Questions, Regency Menstruation, Half Wig Human Hair Curly, Cta Trains, Swiss F1 Track, Sweet Potato Soul Baby, Line Up Against The Wall, Fraser Island Weather Hourly, Homelander Breast Milk, Maa Barsaat Mein Jab Aayega Saawan Ka Mahina, University Of Amsterdam Msc Business Administration, University Of South Carolina Graduation Rate, Financial Objective, Industrial Organization Topics, Exmouth Travel Guide, Death On The Devil's Teeth,