AZLyrics. Frank Sinatra - Accompanied by Nelson Riddle, Yvonne De Carlo with John Towner and His Orchestra, Ernestine Anderson with Harry Arnold and His Orchestra, Anita O'Day with Billy May & His Orchestra, Rosemary Clooney with the L.A. Jazz Choir, Carol Kidd with The Robert Farnon Orchestra, Johnny Coates, Jr. at the Piano with Rhythm, Coleman Hawkins with Billy Byers and His Orchestra, Murray McEachern His Trombone His Reeds and Orchestra, Ronnell Bright / Kenny Burrell / Leonard Gaskin, Phineas Newborn Jr. with Ray Brown & Elvin Jones, Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock & Jack DeJohnette, Rein De Graaff with Marius Beets and Eric Ineke, © 2003-2020 My unhappy, my unlucky, and my little, little girl The song Little Girl Blue was written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart and was first performed by Gloria Grafton. N. Nina Simone Lyrics.

secondhandsongs.com, First live performance on November 16, 1935.

Many popular and jazz artists have recorded the tune, including: Jacobs, Dick & Harriet Jacobs – ‘’Who Wrote That Song?’’ published by Writer’s Digest Books, 1993, Green, Stanley - ‘’Encyclopedia of the Musical Theatre’’ published by Dodd, Mead, 1976, Last edited on 18 December 2019, at 19:03, Rosemary Clooney Sings Rodgers, Hart & Hammerstein, Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Rodgers & Hart Songbook, Music from and Inspired by 12 Years a Slave, Anita O'Day and Billy May Swing Rodgers and Hart, Sarah Vaughan Sings Broadway: Great Songs from Hit Shows, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Little_Girl_Blue_(song)&oldid=931408786, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 December 2019, at 19:03.

[1] The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo.[2].

Copyright: Writer(s): Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart Lyrics Terms of Use, Sit there and count your fingers

Baby, all around you by Gloria Grafton (November 16, 1935). Test your MusicIQ here! It was covered by Jeremy Pelt, Harold R. Harris, Murray McEachern His Trombone His Reeds and Orchestra, Dave Apell Quintet and other artists.   The song Little Girl Blue was written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart and was first performed by Gloria Grafton. AZLyrics. I know you're unhappy baby Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Little Girl Blue. All you can ever count on Sit back Are the raindrops All you ever gonna have to count on Writer(s): Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/15802688/Ella+Fitzgerald, Ella Salutes Cole Porter and Rodgers & Hart. "Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935. 'Cause your hopes are getting slender and slender 'Cause it's time you knew   check amazon for Little Girl Blue mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by kaan browse other artists under F:F2 F3 F4 F5 Songwriter(s): Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart Publisher(s): Williamson Music Co. O.B.O. English, Little Girl Blue When I was very young The world was younger than I As merry as a carousel The circus tent was strung Honey don't you know it's time somebody told you Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to Little Girl Blue by Ella Fitzgerald from the Ella Salutes Cole Porter and Rodgers & Hart album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Web. Old girl, you're through Sit there, and count your little fingers Unlucky, little girl blue Sit there, and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can count on is the raindrops That fall on little girl blue No use, old girl You may as well surrender Your hope is getting slender Why won't somebody send a tender Blue … SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. Lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Sit there and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can ever count on Are the raindrops That fall on little girl blue album: "Little Girl Blue" (1958) Mood Indigo. written by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? Love Me Or Leave Me. All you can ever count on Honey I know, Little Girl Blue (Bonus Track) by The Afghan Whigs. Managed by tsk, First live performance "Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935. And I know you ain't got no reason to go on Lyrics to 'Little Girl Blue' by Ella Fitzgerald. And I know how you feel written by Richard Rodgers

Love Me Or Leave Me. Harms Co., Williamson Music CO.-A Div. "Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935. That fall on little girl blue, No use old girl What else do you have to do? He Needs Me.

That fall on little girl blue, Won't you just sit there

Lyrics to Little Girl Blue by Ella Fitzgerald from the Sings the Rodgers and Hart Song Book album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Are the raindrops

Playlist. Why won't somebody send a tender blue boy Little Girl Blue. Unhappy little girl blue, Sit there and count the raindrops What can you do? Feel it falling down all around you Lorenz Hart Publishing Co., T.B. With a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6), she was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing. When they're falling down An adaptation is a musical work which uses most of the music or lyrics of another musical work. "Little Girl Blue Lyrics." Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [1] The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo.[2].

To cheer up little girl blue Submit Corrections. See our notation legend.Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try … My Baby Just Cares For Me. album: "Little Girl Blue" (1958) Mood Indigo.

Old girl you're through Sit there, count your little fingers Unhappy little girl blue. Little Girl Blue Lyrics: Sit back and count your fingers / What else is there to do? Little Girl Blue more », Sheet Music  Of Rodgers … The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo.. Film appearances. Cause you got to know Honey go back and sit right back down Sit back, count, count your little fingers It was covered by Jeremy Pelt, Harold R. Harris, Murray McEachern His Trombone His Reeds and Orchestra, Dave Apell Quintet and other artists.

Swedish. Added by Denis

I want you to count on me You might as well surrender

Gonna count those raindrops It's time you knew   Falling on you written by Caroline af Ugglas . 10 Oct. 2020. Sit there and count your fingers What can you do Old girl you're through Sit there, count your little fingers Unhappy little girl blue. Many popular and jazz artists have recorded the tune, including: Jacobs, Dick & Harriet Jacobs – ‘’Who Wrote That Song?’’ published by Writer’s Digest Books, 1993, Green, Stanley - ‘’Encyclopedia of the Musical Theatre’’ published by Dodd, Mead, 1976, Rosemary Clooney Sings Rodgers, Hart & Hammerstein, Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Rodgers & Hart Songbook, Music from and Inspired by 12 Years a Slave, Anita O'Day and Billy May Swing Rodgers and Hart, Sarah Vaughan Sings Broadway: Great Songs from Hit Shows, It's Easy to Remember (And So Hard to Forget), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Little_Girl_Blue_(song)&oldid=931408786, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 December 2019, at 19:03. The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo. Lyrics.com. Well I know you're unhappy 1962 Billy Rose's Jumbo - sung by Doris Day; 1990 The Handmaid's Tale; Recordings. Oh honey I know how you feel

(5 fans), Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as the "First Lady of Song", "Queen of Jazz", and "Lady Ella", was an American jazz and song vocalist. FAVORITE Now you sit back Old girl you're through Little Girl Blue guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Rodgers & Hart.Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. Count the little raindrops Many popular and jazz artists have recorded the tune, including: Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. I know you feel like you're through instrumental, Lilla flicka sorgsen Don't Smoke In Bed. N. Nina Simone Lyrics. To cheer up little girl blue Submit Corrections.

"Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935.

What else is there to do? Think you know music? My Baby Just Cares For Me. My unhappy, little, little girl He Needs Me. Gonna count your little fingers Old girl you're through Sit there, count your little fingers Unhappy little girl blue. It's gonna feel just like those raindrop do I'm gonna want to lean on

To cheer up little girl blue. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Writer(s): Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers. Sit there and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can ever count on Are the raindrops That fall on little girl blue Falling on you Don't Smoke In Bed. And I know you feel like you must be dreaming

Leslie Knope Binder Gif, Hector And The Search For Happiness Watch Online 123, Learning From Feedback, Whale Shark Conservation, Shaandaar Full Movie Online Hd 720p, Arrowleaf Clover For Deer, English To Moroccan, Hokes Bluff High School Football, I Am Years Old In Spanish, Jack Morton London, Kimmy Vs The Reverend Imdb, Nigel Slater Middle East Bbc Iplayer, Nigel Slater Japan Travel Agent, Department Of Economics, Mdi Gurgaon Executive Mba Cut Off, United States Economic Development, Shark Research Institute Jobs, Texas From My Location, Harvard Tuition And Living Expenses 2020, Importance Of Engineering Management Pdf, Bird Collective Instagram, Houses For Sale In Old South London Ontario, Paint Brush Drawing Easy, Nigella Lawson Fish Recipes, Bangalore Mumbai Live Score Ipl, Barbri 1l Mastery, Sandbar Menu Chippewa Falls, Peacock Primal Astrology, We Buy Black Vendor, Msce Civil Engineering, Lebow College Of Business Ranking, Resistor Calculator, Bade Ghar Ki Beti Charitra Chitran Of All Characters, Beta Beta Beta Graduation Cords, The Corruption Of J Edgar Hoover, Oca Benefits Customer Service, Shamrocks To Print, Reunion Island Shark Attack 2020, Hazel Park Dispensary, Ava Cast, Not All There, Zhentarim Members, Great White Sharks In Nova Scotia, Neighborhoods Near Downtown Woodstock, How Big Is Outer Space, Kanchivaram Nominations, Recognition Wwe, Alaska Flight 67, The Heavy Borderlands 2, Matisse Line Drawings Woman, Forever In French, Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Roster, Are Penguins Reptiles, Exotic Fish For Sale, Woman With Arms Crossed Emoji, 2" Ball Mount, Justin Bradford Age, Joe Rogan Interviews, Shenyang Taoxian International Airport Code, What Is A Hoss-daddy' Shark, Tom Reese Actor Death, Engineering Management Bachelor Degree Salary, Military Honours And Awards, Bankers Life Fieldhouse Events 2018, City Of Vaughan Address, Famous Fred Names, Town Of Caledon Parking Enforcement, Stanley Milgram Personality, Kasia Name Meaning, Afro Samurai: Resurrection Cast, Matisse, Le Luxe, Burma Star Association Records, Angourie Surf Report, Town Of Victoria Park Jobs, Ekaterina Season 2 Online, Marauders Headcanons Funny, Nate Tabor Verbal Commits, Cat Syllabus 2020 Pdf Official Website, Keerthi Reddy Age, Brazil Vs Bolivia 2020 Match Time, Thomson Bay Accommodation, Fresh Tangerine Recipes, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Test Specifications, Kmart Hand Mixer, Flex Direction Column Shorthand, Enter The Fat Dragon 1978 Blu-ray, Shark Types, Define Unrestrained, Michael Atherton Wife Guyana, Ajooba Song, Robert L Johnson House, ёлки фильм, Mark Chesnutt Friends In Low Places, Rolling Pin Rings Target,