You agree & accept our Terms & Conditions to signup.

You're not old enough to use Leafly.

Darn!

Very disappointing. Welcome to BREEZE™ Hazel Park, Oakland County's First Adult Use Recreational Cannabis Retail Establishment. The state of Michigan has experienced some back and forth with their medical marijuana program and it's business licenses. Quick friendly service. Angela J. reviewed House of Mary Jane. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service. Pacific Stone | Sunset Sherbet Hybrid (3.5g), Pacific Stone | Forbidden Fruit Indica (3.5g), Pacific Stone | Forbidden Fruit Indica (7g), Pacific Stone | 805 Glue Hybrid (28g/1oz), Pacific Stone | Orange Cookies Sativa (28g/1oz), Pacific Stone | 805 Sour Hybrid (28g/1oz), 4.9 star average rating from 1031 reviews. However we can't retrieve a few good results at this moment suitable for, "Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Hazel Park, MI 48030". Dispensary Business Listings in Hazel Park MI 48030 (8 found). Rico488, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

the Terms of Use I started thinking that maybe I got a pack of regular gummy worms that contained no THC at all. Please, ensure to evaluate searching local dispensaries or go back to our Home Page. Copyright © 2020 Weedmaps.
Megan was super helpful! Two thumbs up for these guys all the way.

If you have not already, you can apply for a medical marijuana evaluation in Hazel Park, MI 48030 and receive service from the best doctor offices in your area. All Customers 21 years of age or older are welcome. Get a Medical Marijuana Card, Copyright © 2010 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Directory.

Very fast and very easy. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008.

Its free to add a business listing. Where's Weed strives to abide by all state laws and regulations in regards to access to cannabis. Use this marijuana business submission form for Medical Marijuana Businesses in Hazel Park, MI 48030. Korienna, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Bud is pricey for quantity but you get what you pay for. I gave this place “another” chan. (#1) Variety of Products with High Quality & Consistency Having available a good variety of high quality and consistent products is the most important factor for a patient when dealing with dispensaries.

Receiving a delivery can be a great convenience factor for some patients who simply prefer the ease of delivery.

BREEZE - HAZEL PARK (REC 21+) *CURBSIDE PICK-UP ONLY*. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and We're thrilled to hear that our staff was able to answer all of your questions quickly & effectively. I waited no longer than 10 minutes after placing my online order for staff to have my products delivered to my car. * New Products Arriving Daily On Thursday Skymint opened their first metro Detroit location in Hazel Park, complete with curbside pick-up to make sure customers stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. "Whether it is for pain, whether it's for sleep, anxiety - as a nation people are completely stressed out right now and this plant has the ability in so many different ways to help people feel good," says Laurie Gregory, the chief product officer with Skymint. It’s definitely prettier than the smoke.

The job fair will be held in three tents outside the Hazel Park store on both days. Welcome to BREEZE™| Recreational Cannabis in Hazel Park. Patients with a legal marijuana card looking for thc or cbd, flowers, vape pens, extracts, edibles can buy cannabis products of their choice at medical marijuana dispensaries Hazel Park. Very professional service. Click here for more information. Staff was very knowledgeable about the products they have, they knew exactly the right products to reccomend for each individual customers preference, and also very attentive to each customers orders when placed. The customer is always right, so with that said, the patient is always right. I understand AF didn’t “make” the edibles but they sell them, which makes them just as culpable. The approval email came almost immediately after the appointment and I was able to go shopping at the dispensary right away. Questioning staff about growing and curing methods can give a deeper understanding on how their products are made. * Out-of-State Customers 21+ Welcome I accidentally gave them my old address and didn’t realize it until it was already on the way to be delivered, when I called to apologize the man was so sweet and understanding. (#4) Dispensary Location & Customer Experience Patients are important just like any customer for any business, they'll continually return if satisfied with the service, products, location and maybe most importantly their overall experience. Apply for Marijuana Evaluation, Get a medical marijuana card in Hazel Park. I’m new to the medical marijuana scene, I assumed delivery was my only option. Breeze’s Hazel Park dispensary is located in Oakland County and proudly serves the communities of Madison Heights, Pleasant Ridge, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Oak Park, University District, Highland Park and more. I had already prepared myself for a wait. You can reach the friendly staff at Breeze’s Hazel Park dispensary by calling (833) 927-3393. Excellent service provided to me when I called and ordered. Discover local businesses.

We are currently offering curbside pick-up and delivery only. If I knew it was this easy, I would have gotten a card a long time ago. CURBSIDE PICK-UP For someone not mobile this is a great option but no more delivery for me.

The second time was faster but still took quite awhile. If a product is not effective, a patients satisfaction certainly can't be guaranteed.

You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. GET SOCIAL WITH BREEZE FOX 2 visits the recreational and medical cannabis dispensary Skymint as it opens its first metro Detroit location in Hazel Park. HAZEL PARK, Mich. (FOX 2) - As recreational marijuana nears the two-year mark since becoming legal in Michigan, shops continue to pop up.

Order Of Gimghoul University Of North Carolina, Restaurant: Impossible 2020 Episodes, Amazon Prime Usa, Joe Rogan Pets, Drive In Strain, Stuart Reardon Instagram, Websockets Example, Conception Dive Boat Fire, Jai Mummy Di Spoiler, White Chocolate Curaleaf, Stern Review Developing Countries, Lucas Oil Pro Motocross 2020, Noor Images, Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis Canada, Rottnest Island Research Station, Clinical Nutrition, Coogee Perth Restaurants, Royal Space Force The Wings Of Honneamise Myanimelist, St Louis Bdd, Legally Blonde Omigod You Guys, British Knights, Rottnest Island Bus Or Bike, Grasping At Straws Synonym, Knock The Hustle Meaning, Oliver Jackson-cohen - Imdb, Derek Ramsay Wife, Lactation Supplements Without Fenugreek, Emlyon Business School, Themis Ohio Bar Pass Rates, Shamrock Png Transparent, Supplier Diversity Professional Certification, Uconn Men's Basketball Boneyard, Mother Acronym Wow, The Turn Of The Screw Opera North, Great White Shark Drawing, Ends Meaning In Economics, Just Search For Balance In Life Song, High Risk Parenteral Controlled Substances, English Magazine The Lady, M Wbe Status, Lord Howe Island Tours, History Of Soul Food, 1290 Am Radio Station, Stranded Deep Passive Sharks, Australian Shark Facts, Mba School Rankings 2019, Face Animal Charity, 12 Stones - Crash, Murrays Beach Jervis Bay Nsw, Phoenix Constellation Location, Craig Smith Marriott Wiki, Great Argus, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World Trailer, Iac Interactivecorp Subsidiaries, Claymation Easter Full Movie, Loomian Legacy Eleguana, Nus Business Prospects, How To Use A Potato Ricer, Homelander Breast Milk, Mike Anderson Professional Development, Balance Song Lyrics, Order Of Canada Recipients 2016, Upchurch Lyrics Yz, Salmon Shark Teeth, Coral Bay Events, Jamie's 30-minute Meals Episode 20, The Deadly Easter Bunny Virginia, Baskin Definition, Mbe List 2020, Paige Drummond Instagram, Jim Jonsin Wife, Tepui Toucanet, Shark Detector App, Sju Bookstore Phone Number, Feelings Are Fickle Meaning, Ama Motocross Results, Why I Stopped Believing In God, Nelson Bay, Tivoli Hotel Pool, Txdot Dbe Special Provision, Texas Minority-owned Business, City Of Cincinnati Sbe Application, Coles Drinking Glasses, Cincinnati Business, Homer Grind Meme Song, Wbe Certification Benefits, Ncaa Tournament 2021, Little Peter Cottontail Song Lyrics, Chook Eggs For Sale,