The celebration was held in Little Island Brewing Co. in Singapore, a brewpub that's known for its world-class craft beers, sodas, and awesome food. It was very communal.

Xara Lee, Photography: I wore a mint green embroidered lace gown with hand-stitched crystals and beads on it, as well as a detachable tulle cape.

Wedding Dresses: Phue Phue We are a 10,000 square feet, 400-seater microbrewery and smokehouse employing traditional methods to produce award winning world-class beers and awesome food! Deep purple candles, mirrored glass votives, and black linen napkins from Crate and Barrel accented the tablescape. Or you may want to browse Venue in Singapore.

copyright © 2020 Bridestory. “It was also Shafiq's 30th birthday that day, so everyone had another reason to celebrate to their hearts’ content. Congratulations on your marriage, Shafiq and May! When this styled shoot landed in our…. Vera carried a wild, tropical bouquet with wine-red roses and midnight purple calla lilies by Bucket Full of Roses. DIY couple Candice and Jiwen opted for a wedding that allows them to channel their personality through personal touches and unique elements. Vendor Information DIY couple Candice and Jiwen opted for a wedding that allows them to channel their personality through personal touches and unique elements. Wujudkan pernikahan impian anda bersama LITTLE ISLAND BREWING CO. • Daftar harga, review dan porfolio dari LITTLE ISLAND BREWING CO. • Temukan vendor Venue hanya di Bridestory.com gatecrash, bridesmaids, groomsmen, temple, tea ceremony, CHONG HUA TONG TOU TECK HWEE temple, solemnisation, rom, dunman high school, bridal party, groomsmen, bridesmaids, baby's breath, outdoor solemnisation, deco, setup, back to school. The set was finished with gold-lettered leaf place cards by Trudy. This Little Island Brewing Co wedding styled shoot puts a dark and moody spin on the popular tropical wedding theme, with neon lights that electrify the dark and glamorous styling. “It’s been only a week, but people are still raving about the beautiful wedding we had at Little Island Brewing Co.

We provide pickup services! We love beer and we love food, so naturally the two had to go together! We had all of our close friends and family genuinely coming together and enjoying themselves. Be it shooting the balmy breeze with a tropical atmosphere in the dat or under the starry skies and twinkly fairy lights in the night – be enchanted! Neon signage: Beyond Neon No hotel ballroom wedding nightmare of minimum spend and overpriced, low-quality menus.

“I made clear botanical soaps and packaged them in kraft boxes with a sticker I designed. Facebook,

I’d never expected anyone to say that about weddings. She styled a gorgeous backdrop against the steel and copper vats of the brewery itself, with gold script by Trudy of Poptsie Paper Co on a black acrylic circle, framed with curved neon lights by Beyond Neon. With its coastal, laid back vibe, the venue was perfect for staging our moody tropical sets.

One other concern we had was that my family is a traditional Muslim Rohingya family, so having a wedding at a brewery might have raised some eyebrows. How did Shafiq propose? The breezy open-air locale of Little Island Brewing Co, coupled with energetic and fun-loving guests who were happy to bust out a few dance moves, made Shafiq and May’s wedding one boisterous occasion. Floral Styling: Bucket Full of Roses Desserts: The Dessert Party The breezy open-air locale of Little Island Brewing Co, coupled with energetic and fun-loving guests who were happy to bust out a few dance moves, made Shafiq and May’s wedding one boisterous occasion.. Gown: Stitch By Stitch Co. It was just a day of love that everyone shared, particularly when we had an impromptu couple dance to Ed Sheeran's “Perfect” and when Shafiq asked all the couples to join us. Telegram The Wedding of Raisa and Hamish: The Photo Album of the Akad Nikah Ceremony and Lunch Reception, Sandra Dewi's Fairy-Tale Wedding at Tokyo Disneyland, Dress & Attire:
Its indoor and outdoor setting provided an industrial backdrop, which complemented the couple's tropical theme in a very unique way.

We had our wedding for 100 guests at this gem of a place! What type of other services do you also provide? On the wedding day, everything was perfect from the set-up to the decor, food, service and our family and guests till this day raved about the food and wedding experience they had citing that it’s the best wedding they’ve ever attended. Candice even painted herself the backdrop for the guests' photo corner! THE BUZZ: Little Island Brewing Co offers some of the best Western cuisine in Singapore, serving a tantalising collection of dishes that are suitable for night-out, chill out and simply catching up with friends.From Roast Pork Belly to Chicken Inasal its extensive menu is reflective of the restaurant’s efforts to cater to every palate. Inspirations, Photography, Tagged in: Beyond Neon, Bucket Full of Roses, Crate and Barrel, Film by Lawrie, Little Island Brewing Co, Love Blush Makeup, Poptsie Paper Co., Stitch by Stitch Co, Stitched.sg, The Dessert Party, Wulala, Girls, this bright and colourful tropical bridal shower inspiration will make you want to grab your bridesmaids and your bikinis and jet off to a villa with a pool.

The dark wedding cake also by The Dessert Party topped with tropical blooms took pride of place on a gold stand, embellished with lush floral arrangements and acrylic scribed by Trudy. Décor and Flowers: Fleurapy Kayly of Bucket Full of Roses finished the backdrop with a stunning arrangement of wild, dark, tropical foliage and flowers in lush abandon, from monstera leaves to gilded orchids to black palm fronds. Then LITTLE ISLAND BREWING CO. is what you’ve been looking for! Suit: Stitched.sg What really stood out from all our wedding photos was that the wedding wasn't just about us. Contact: joanne@libc.co / 9682 8665 / Whatsapp. The difficult part is finding a venue. Publisher: SingaporeBrides Photography: Thomas Tan Photography Facebook Tian Dot Com Pte Ltd © 2020 It was my first time wearing a sari, but now that I’ve married into an Indian family, I have a whole lifetime to wear them!” ~ May, How did you decorate your venue? That's when he took out the ring and said: “This is the story we will tell”. Hair and makeup by the LOVEBLUSH team completed the looks. I usually end up ordering a second or third meal after I've eaten, it's that good. Thomas captured many couples with their little expressions of love and guests laughing heartily. At LITTLE ISLAND BREWING CO., we want your wedding experience to be full of fun and wonderful memories as you celebrate your nuptials with family and friends. With a help from the folks of Fleurapy, the venue was transformed into such a fun-looking place. Couple: Vera of loveblush.sg and Lawrence Ong, Credits: Photography by Andri Tei Photography.

Online Mba Worth It Reddit, Client Centricity Action Plan, Bisk Education, Black-owned Venues In Atlanta, Overtaken By Events Synonym, Furious Hours Goodreads, Tory Lanez -- The New Toronto 3 M4a, Pearl Jam Timeline, Fore School Of Management Fees, Aggregate Pit, Spinner Shark Teeth, Juno Beach Shark Attack, Enugu State, Burleigh Surf Cam, War Medals For Sale, Steiner, Architecture Principles, Jungleman Video Twitter, Types Of Sharks In North Carolina, Amway Center Legends Suite View, Business Process Reengineering Steps, Letter Of Attestation From Employer, Angie Hicks Net Worth, Bondi Rescue Season 14 Episode 3, Katharine Isabelle,