BUT when white ( small w intended) DR Feijoo rolled into town on her horse of a multi-million dollar reverse discrimination law suit and people of every size, shape, hue and creed campaigned for her to be removed from her position she wasn’t jettisoned, she’s with us to this day making decision that impact our community.. Mr. Muhammad is the Instructional Technology lead for the school; Mr. Muhammad forms excellent parent-teacher-faculty and student relationships; The students love Mr. Muhammad; Upcoming Events.

NEW ROCHELLE, NY — Another social media account is raising new questions about a recent hire of the New Rochelle Board of Education. – Don’t use profanity. His personal belief is his right ! window.mc4wp = {

Their predisposition for racism is matched only by their proclivity for deceit. The BOE announced the hiring of Adofo Muhammad as the incoming Principal of New Rochelle High School on April 14th with a start date of July 1st. We can only hope that Adofo Muhammad and the City School District of New Rochelle decide it might be a good idea to start explaining the social media associations depicted on Instagram and Pinterest before we get into some of his past media interviews. Did you know about Mr. Muhhammend’s online posting before you hired him.

Previous story - Alum To Return As New Rochelle High School Principal, Trouble Falling Asleep? Mr. Muhammad did not shy away from his teachings being contested, which provided Malcolm X the opportunity to see those teachings stand critique. Muhammad,” appears in the lessons given to the new converts to study as they enroll in courses designed by the teacher of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Master W. Fard Muhammad. Math A Level (Mr.Muhammad Abdel-Halem) $ 23.00 – $ 27.00. Christian News Network – News from a Biblical worldview. Nick Racklin Teacher, Boys Varsity Basketball Coach. At the same time, we fully support Mr. Muhammad's decision. – Avoid alcohol or drug images/words/likes. Practicality.

To learn, students need a free and safe space to grow and share ideas without the fear of hateful imposition.”. Hi! Try Restflix, The Netflix For Sleep, Master The Stock Market With This Under-$30 Investment Training, Double Your Laptop's Screen Size With This HD Monitor Extension. window.mc4wp.listeners.push({ Article like these is why he has the beliefs he has! Be responsible online. You people fear anything related to black people you can’t understand. Now I’m wondering what this Principal’s online presence says to our Students and all that work at the HS.

Accusing me or anyone who asks questions of Mr. Muhammad of being racist is a rather transparent attempt to discourage scrutiny of what can only be described as a bizarre social media footprint. A request to interview Mr. Muhammad was likewise ignored. Math OL (Mr.Muhammad Abdel-Halem) $ 18.00.

", Feijoo said the district is already "hard at work to determine the best options moving forward. Last month, the New Rochelle Board of Education announced that veteran educator Adofo Muhammad had been chosen to serve as principal at the high school, beginning in July. In the email, Muhammad cited “serious family matters,” and a death in the family for his stepping down. Does this apply to kids in school or something else?

THIS MAN IS A GODSEND!!!

– Avoid posting anything sexual. Jeffery Turley Teacher, Head Football Coach. National Curriculum Secretariat Team.

They instead intentionally give Black students a marginalized version of their history. The account contained a number of what are called “pins”, images attached to folders in the account. I’m wondering what kind of message this sends to our Students, especially those who are brown-skinned. They alone are the most arrogant and the only race predisposed to racism; all other races have been either their enemies or their victims…the expression, man of lawlessness, must stand for a body or class of people (Thessalonians 2:4). No figure is more controversial than Franklin Jones who is cited several times in Mr. Muhammad’s Pinterest account, mostly pinned within a Group he named “God body (Strength Beauty and Wisdom)”. Mr. Muhammad’s attachments to blatantly anti-Semitic groups such as the National of Islam or the Black Panthers need to be addressed, if only by a statement of behalf of himself and the District denouncing these groups. I have 4 articles on Adofo Muhammad. The only thing there is is black defense mechanisms against a racist world. Our objective is to present the news with the word of God as our lens, and to bring to light what is hid in the darkness. "In light of the uncertainties already being thrust upon us all by the coronavirus, our extended team has already been actively engaged in creative scenario planning. One was the CSDNR press release, one was his own statement sent out by CSDNR, one was asking questions about his Instagram account and another asking questions about his Pinterest account.

The Instagram feed suggested a connection with or support of The Nation of Islam, noted anti-Semite Leonard Jeffries and the Black Panther Party. Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts. It is obvious that there is a standard for Racism that only rises when portrayed by White Males. For years, we’ve been telling our students to be responsible while using the internet. “I will forever be indebted to the New Rochelle community for the opportunities that have been afforded to me. Two weeks later, on April 27th, the District published a statement attributed to Adofo Muhammad — filled with errors in punctuation, spelling and grammar — which appeared to be an attempt to respond to our article on Muhammad’s Instagram account: In his statement, Message from Adofo Muhammad the incoming principal stated: “ I am committed to the support and success of all students. - Recorded sessions. if (!window.mc4wp) { We all have the right to express our own religious beliefs systems ;However those postings are NOT of leadership.

Franklin Jones is a black supremicist and conspiracy theorist who refers to himself as “An Awakened African freedom Writer”, author of The Black Matrix: The Modern Continued Mental and Social Suppresion (sic) of African Americans Under National Interest (Exposing the Conspiracy Dimension of Racism That Secretly Exists at Governmental Level in the United States) also referred to as the Black People Matrix and promoted on his website, theblackpeoplematrix.com and a Facebook account, the Black Matrix Reloaded.

Mr. Muhammad Rafique Tahir. nracklin@hbuhsd.edu x4282. Learn more →. Someone sent me this message”Can’t we ever hire someone who doesn’t have the same amount of baggage that the entire Titanic had?” So true. – Don’t post anything showing bigotry. It is interesting to note that the name, “Mr. If this is true then they are being taken out of context because he has grown and accomplished an enviable career since then. Opposition research is a nasty business.The man doesn’t officially start until July and already the welcome wagon has turnt up! “I do not believe reverse racism exists,” said Amy Moselhi, adding “I absolutely believe that my colleagues understand racism to be prejudice plus power”.

- High- qualified teachers with years of experience. There is a difference between Black empowerment and blatant hate and it is tone deaf for Mr. Muhammad not to address this. What do you know about living the black experience? Franklin Jones has a number of videos online where he explains the Black Matrix, talks about the use of propaganda techniques developed by Edward Louis Bernays, the so-called “father of public relations” and its exploitation by white elites, his view that “today’s Jews are not ‘real Jews’ because “real Jews” are black, a take on Black Hebrew Israelites. It notably LACKS diversity.

} I appreciate you do not believe Mr. Muhammad is not racist. People are misinterpreting what they researched because they are feeling threatened by the visuals and taking them in from a frightened perspective.Black people who love being Black are threatening I get it but I would be not at all surprised to find out that these pictures were displayed on his social media many years ago. Are we telling our brown students it’s ok to post anti-white, anti-women, anti-military and anti-Catholic images now? It’s a attack on a black male who is qualified to do the job regardless of his beliefs as a black man. I’m very uncomfortable about all the posts that have been shared with us, especially 1) the one of a naked African-American woman on her stomach, 2) the image of an African-American woman with a gun in her hand, and 3) the anti-Catholic image of a priest, US Solider and white male all as a demons. Adofo Muhammed’s posts state simply that he loves being Black. } We look forward to sharing updates as soon as we are able.". There is nothing I have seen in his career that suggests he is prepared to take on running a large, diverse high school.

“It is with great consternation that I must rescind my intentions to become the new principal of New Rochelle High School,” he wrote in an email. ", "We recognize that this news undoubtedly raises questions and adds anxieties for a high school community that has already been through so much," she said.

You’ll continue to question and accuse and judge until your agenda is carried out. On Thursday, May 7, however, Muhammad changed his course and announced that he is “rescinding his intentions to become the new principal.”.

Jurm Mp3 Songs Pk, Gravediggaz Niggamortis Vinyl, Kate Cadogan Phone Number, Margarita Armstrong-jones School, Omen Afraid Of Heights, Jamili Abraham, Roasted Garlic Chicken, Blended Learning Articles, Clinical Biochemistry Pdf, Judaai (1997 Judai Movie), Union Station Toronto Map, Sharks Coming Closer To Shore 2020, Uspra Principles, Digi Snacks Games, Sec Women's Soccer Schedule 2020, Red Bull Fast Life Season 1, M Wbe Status, Orde Van De Nederlandse Leeuw, Paula Deen Plates, Coles June 2020, North Ocean View Rottnest, Mount Sinai Biomedical Informatics, The Rev Cause Of Death, Cal State Fullerton Master's In Education Cost, University Of Michigan Undergraduate Schools,