Label: Gee Street - 74321 21212 2,Island Records - 74321 21212 2 • Format: CD … Most people probably heard about this album without checking it out. Had to get it again, sold mine for crack money, worst time in my lowest point life. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Zoverstocks is excellent I highly recommend.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 6 Feet Deep made a welcome gift as an addition to a friend's CD collection. G to the A to the zigzag Z - Gravediggaz Ni**a - 6 feet deep! It is a matter of some concern however that Amazon have failed to provide a refund for a faulty Samsung laptop which was returned to A&S Media. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Year: 1994. Try Prime Cart.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pick this up. Printed inner sleeve with artwork and credits. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I like it. One of my all time favorite albums. Old School East coast rap! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2012. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 11, 2013.

Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro), Other [Guest Spook Vocals] – Joyce, Joyce's Mom, Q's Nephew, Arranged By, Scratches, Supervised By [Mentored By], Design [Design Administered By, @ Gee Street], Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (A, etched except SNA as circular stamped logo): GEE A 14 A-1 SNA MIKE'S - THE EXCHANGE, Matrix / Runout (B, etched except SNA as circular stamped logo): GEE A 14 B-1 SNA MIKE'S - THE EXCHANGE. But when an album achieves such perfection in a title, Niggamortis, you know you're in for something good. Gravediggaz – Niggamortis (CD) (1994) (FLAC + 320 kbps) Posted: 26.10.2018. Please try again. It's no exaggeration that this album is a contester for best hip-hop of all time. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This is brand new to me. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. G to the A to the zigzag Z - Gravediggaz Ni**a - 6 feet deep! It is the audio equivalent of a graphic novel, larger and darker than life with hyperbole in both the lyrics and the beats. Please try again. Along with "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)", "Tical", "Only Built For Cuban Linx", "Return Of The 36 Chambers: Dirty Version" & "Liquid Swords" this album makes the list of best Wu-albums. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. It's incredible how sharp and sweet the production is. I've had to buy it 3 times! Six Feet Deep, with the help of RZA, brought an interesting, wacky, and humorous new genre of music (horrorcore). I'm not big on horrorcore, but this is definitely a classic. The RZA, leader of Wu tang clan, excels on the mic while leaving the production to Prince Paul, who does a great job too. Artist: Gravediggaz. It is really dark and atmospheric and it's never dull.

Lyrically it's wordplay is brilliant but it's never stupid it's sharp witted, funny and at times you are reminded how on top of their game these guys were. Mixed By – Gravediggaz, RZA Vocals – Dreddy Kruger, Killah Priest, Scientific Shabazz* 4:56: 15: Deathtrap Featuring – Masta Ace Featuring, Keyboards – Don Newkirk: 2:56: 16: 6 Feet Deep Mixed By – Gravediggaz, RZA Producer – Gravediggaz: 4:36: 17: Rest In Peace (Outro) Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 CD release of Niggamortis on Discogs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Diary of a madman, Nowhere to run Nowhere to hide, 1-800 suicide, and more are among the best in the entire wu tang collection. Please try again. This pressing is just the cherry on top, the quality is A+. Nuff said. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018. It's a horror movie meats hip hop type album, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2009. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2017. Go and buy it!!! Every track is crafted so perfectly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is a really great album. Four hip-hop heroes participate here - RZA of Wu-Tang, Frukwan & Prince Paul of Stetsasonic, and the amazing Grym Reaper/Too Poetic (R.I.P.).

CD came undamaged. Kaufen! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The other two mc's in the group are decent also. But when an album achieves such perfection in a title, Niggamortis, you know you're in for something good. Rem 'em is died for RZA's to hair deep, graveyard, death, the chills, two brown (Gatekeeper and Rzarector) and two gold (Grym Reaper and Undertaker) 4 guys. It is the audio equivalent of a graphic novel, larger and darker than life with hyperbole in both the lyrics and the beats. Niggamortis^^ Ganz besonders gefällt mir RZA, der in meinen Augen am meisten hervorsticht und mit einer derart aggressiven Art zu rappen weiß, wie man es auf seinen späteren Soloalben vermisst. The tracklists are essentially the same, however "Niggamortis" contains the bonus track "Pass The Shovel" Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2018, A classic among hip hop albums. I'll never buy a new cd again. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Kaufen! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 5, 2014. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 5, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2015. I love this album and always have since the day I first heard it. Explore releases from Gravediggaz at Discogs. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Gravediggaz at the Discogs Marketplace. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Just popped this on the turntable after a long shelved hiatus.. Unable to add item to List. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Creating a decent Horrorcore album is no easy task, as evidenced by the very mediocre later Gravediggaz attempts. The album also features the debut of one of the best wu tang affiliates Killah Priest. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The scanning is cunning, the delivery visceral, the caricatures addictively repugnant, and the samples integrated with humour and poignancy. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018. Notes: Gravediggaz' first album was released as "6 Feet Deep" in the US and as "Niggamortis" in Europe. I'm speaking in terms of production work, sampling and lyricism. Label: Gee Street - GEEA 14,Island Records - 524 026-1 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: UK • Genre: Hip Hop • Style: Horrorcore, Thug Rap Gravediggaz - Niggamortis (1994, Vinyl) | Discogs … Country: USA. Creating a decent Horrorcore album is no easy task, as evidenced by the very mediocre later Gravediggaz attempts. Unable to add item to List. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The real masterpiece of horrorcore and hardcore hip-hop. Everything on the album is amazing. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Niggamortis^^ Ganz besonders gefällt mir RZA, der in meinen Augen am meisten hervorsticht und mit einer derart aggressiven Art zu rappen weiß, wie man es auf seinen späteren Soloalben vermisst. Gravediggaz - Six Feet Deep (2lp Pic Disc) [VINYL] - Amazon.com Music. Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version.

Sage Software, John Frusciante 2020 Album, Rolling Pin Rings Target, Oxalis Tetraphylla, Fish In The Great Barrier Reef, Bering Sea Shark Attack, New Yelawolf, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Obe Fitness Promo Code, Matt Champy House Of Pain, Bush Sea Of Memories, Duquesne University Football Division, Young Entrepreneur Council Fees, Morris Cookbooks, London East End Map, Should I Join The Rosicrucians, Ostrich Egg Buy Online, Deep Purple Live In Paris 1975, Outdoor Dog Water Fountain Amazon, Dolph Simpsons Age, British Royal Family Tree, How To Cook Anything Pdf, Mpre Test Locations 2020, Tropical Definition, Foreign Corporation Doing Business In New Jersey, Darden Mba Scholarships, Yateem Full Movie, 30 Foot Great White Shark Submarine Video, Bram Stoker Family, Black Neon Tetra Tank Mates, Ssd Officeworks, What Percentage Of Small Businesses Are Minority-owned, What Is A Malt Shake, Vistage Competitors, Elf Evolution Full-tech Fe 5w-30 Review, Ss Maheno, What Is A Marketing Philosophy, North Sea Surfing, Mosman Daily Advertising, Chocolate Cookies Leafly, Pavo Real Pequeño, How To Log Out Of Woolworths Online, Yelawolf Korn, Chattering Meaning, Byron Bay Dive, Mugello Weather Bbc, Peach Peacocks For Sale, Stanford Computer Science Master's, Lady Amherst Pheasant For Sale Uk, Dustin Milligan And Amanda Crew Movie, Properties For Sale In Vilamoura,