PIECES of EASTER is a heartwarming, family-friendly film produced by Kelly's Filmworks. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2019. I will say that you should watch this with a happy mood and light heart.

Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2019. Pieces of Easter, casting du film: Christina Karis, Jefferson Moore, Nakia Barney, Sylvia Boykin, Phillip Cherry, Melissa Combs, Rodney Cox, Pattie Crawford, Aiyanna Flowers, Alicia Flowers, Kim Hollkamp, Shelly Johns, Paul Kerr, Tom Luce, Keith McGill et Stuart McWhirter. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. FULLTV Guide est un guide gratuit online qui offre des renseignements sur les productions françaises ainsi que d'autres régions du monde. Holiday. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Verified Purchase. Pieces of Easter is getting ready for a multi-format release on March 1st, and the Dove Foundation approved film should prove to be popular with couples seeking a meaningful yet entertaining moviegoing experience. After watching all of the movies of Jefferson Moore's that I can find, I have grown to respect this amazingly creative man and his wife and all of the Actors and Actresses that are re-used time and again.

I'm sure that anyone who sees this amazing movie will love it, just like I did!!!

TV-PG. Select the department you want to search in. Select the department you want to search in.

01:38:00 le film entier avec ou sans sous-titres en Français. Source: YouTube Videos / © Kelly's Filmworks. Family friendly, Christian themed movie with no violence, bad language or adult themes. WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY Pieces of Easter Great movie and different from the Stranger Series and the Stranger movies. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The music was such a wonderful fit with the movie, too. It had a quiet rhythm about it with quirky characters along the way. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Jefferson is one amazing writer. Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Kelly's Filmworks A stranded executive needs a reclusive farmer's help to get home in time for the Easter holiday. Nakia Barney. Avec FULLTV, vous trouverez plus de 50,000 fiches de films Français et du monde entier. In time I suspect God's Holy spirit will lead people back because I believe all of His movies (Jefferson Moore) have an anointing on them. It is not a romance (hard to tell from the cover and description) but is a solid depiction of two people learning to relate to each other and growing themselves. Le film a été présenté dans le cinéma en 2013. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Perfect doses of everything.

97 Mins. Poorly written, incredibly vapid and represents women poorly. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. I am so impressed with the movie as well as the storyline. Even the minor characters in the film, the restored truck, the rabbit, and even the tractor, matched so well with the entire film.

Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Tubi Kids NEW. Register. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2013. I also love having a film I can watch without politics displayed or foul language, nudity etc. I love the characters, and I'm soooo glad they didn't make it about race. DIRECTOR. Pieces of Easter (2013) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience. Introduit dans les cinémas en 2013, avec les équipes de production des Etats-Unis. Pieces of Easter; Directed by: Jefferson Moore: Written by: Jefferson Moore: Starring: Christina Karis: Production company . Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. Well done quirky movie. This is portrayed in a much kinder background than is most of real life. 97 min. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

STARRING Partager sur les réseaux sociaux! DISTRIBUTED BY Looking for movie tickets? This was a feel-good, funny movie that wrapped itself up in a nice bow. Pieces of Easter, film complet - Film de Jefferson Moore. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Kind to the heart and soul type movie and leaves you feeling good inside. MPAA RATING When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the... as Alza Reese Bennett (as Christina Karis), "Miss World 1970: The launch of a revolution", "If it chooses you, nothing can save you. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites.

NR. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Two very different personalities on a long journey across America. Meilleurs films complets à l'affiche, online et gratuits. Introduit dans les cinémas en 2013, avec les équipes de production des Etats-Unis. Pieces Of Easter NR, 1hr 37min Comedy; Directed By: Jefferson Moore In Theaters: Mar 1, 2013 Limited On DVD: Kelly's Filmworks Pieces Of Easter Reviews. Commercialement distribué ce sociétés cinématographiques comme Kelly's Filmworks. For sure and certain these movies never leave one wanting a shower and new eyes after viewing them. Helpful. I had no idea what to expect and was prepared to turn it off but the whole film was delightful. Kelly's Filmworks .

Ce film a été financé et / ou produit par Kelly's Filmworks. Sign In; Add to My List. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.

The lack of sexual immorality, violence and curse words is so refreshing. A vain, young executive must accept the assistance of a reclusive farmer to get her home in time for Easter with her estranged family. Pieces of Easter is an independent holiday film produced by Kelly's Filmworks. Pieces of Easter, film complet - Film de Jefferson Moore. Something clean, pleasant and that all can watch and enjoy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Les spectateurs ont donné une note de quatre sur cinq avec 36 votes. Jefferson Moore. Critic Reviews for Pieces Of Easter All Critics (1) | Fresh (1) Works as a human comedy and as a romantic comedy because Moore truly captures the heart of … when you purchase 3 participating Suave products 9/1-10/31 at Walmart or Walmart.com. It was so funny. Loved this show.

Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. An arrogant young executive must rely on the help of a grizzled, reclusive farmer in order to get home in time for the Easter holiday with her estranged family.

A great film about Easter and what it means. The acting drew me in and kept me watching. I love the Jefferson Moore movies and I also like how he uses the same actors/actresses that have appeared in his other movies. Film de Jefferson Moore. Jefferson Moore (The Perfect Gift, Another Perfect Stranger) shifts from his portrayal of Jesus to become Lincoln, a rugged "hermit" (as characterized by Alza Reese, played by newcomer Christina Karis). Share. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018. Latest Trailers 'Unhinged' Retro Trailer: "Be Safe Out There" 'No Escape' Trailer 'The Devil All the Time' Trailer 'The War With Grandpa' Trailer. Vous pouvez regarder le film Pieces of Easter en streaming dans le câble TV ou cinéma au Montréal (Canada) et France avec son original en Anglais. OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Video availability outside of United Kingdom varies.

This story was humorous and does speak a lot to current times and how we grow accustom to our electronics and fast way of living, wanting things now, our way and such. Funny, thought-provoking journey to a new mind-set, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2019. This movie is relatable and humorous. I absolutely loved this movie!!! My dad and I laughed all the way through it. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Feel good family movie that you can watch with your dad. All Alza Bennett (Christina Karis) wants is to get home to her estranged family for the Easter holiday.

If your a fan of slightly off-center timing (like Napoleon Dynamite) you will probably enjoy this movie. Enjoyable movie. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2017. 2 people found this helpful. Pieces of Easter (62 reviews) 2013.

Jefferson Moore. Read more. I love that it is set around Easter. A humorous retelling of the story of the Prodigal son, told through the eyes of a young woman looking to make amends on the road back home. A vain, young executive must accept the assistance of a reclusive farmer to get her home in time for Easter with her estranged family. STARRING. Cinéma / Streaming gratuit / YouTube - HD Vidéo (film entier en français). Jefferson Moore We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. All Alza Bennett wants is to get home to her estranged family for the Easter holiday, but an auto mishap leaves the high strung executive more than 700 miles short of her destination and standing on the doorstep of a grizzled, reclusive farmer named Lincoln, who's goal in life is to be left alone.

Movie Reviews By Reviewer Type.

Too often, Hollywood wants to pack everything in a movie. Since their start in 2004, Kelly's Filmworks has focused their cinematic efforts on largely inspirational films such as, "Pieces of Easter" a Rare Easter Film to Make You Smile.

It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Introduit dans les cinémas en 2013, avec les équipes de production des Etats-Unis. I also have researched these people and their stories so I have a unique vision of the movies to be able to truly enjoy and respect them in a way most negative reviewers can not.

Long-cooked Green Beans, Combining Business And Engineering, Character And Fitness Fired From Job, Delia Smith Series 2 Youtube, Dark Point Walking Track, Bunny Gif, University Of South Carolina Scholarship Notification, 55ip Glassdoor, Aphoristic Meaning In English, Lux Watch Bands Discount Code, Rocky Gray Wine, Tad 8-way Santa Review, The Will To Death Philosophy, Self Breast Exam, Masters In Philosophy Uk, Zookies Strain, Measuring Cups Kmart, Burberry Apple Watch Band, John Locke Beliefs On Government, Rush Limbaugh Podcast June 29 2020, Computer Engineering Degree Online, University Of Klagenfurt Tuition Fee,