Came here on a Saturday at 1:30. Only reason the place got any stars from me. I thought I was about to get thrown out Fresh Prince of Bel Air Jazzy Jeff style.I was wrong. Loved it. Otherwise, got in with no problem, the venue is quite large, the crowd isn't horrible. - Popincourt, Food & Wine Tours in 17th Arr. Just an awful experience. It was like being in a scene from the movie "it's all gone Pete tong".
We decided to go to Rex after seeing it being honoured as the best club in Paris after a quick google search. Want to know exactly how you can get to Rex Club? Went there last night after buying "presale" tickets online and they would not allow us in. Could barely get into my groove, but all in all we had a great time!

Everybody that worked there were extremely nice and the music was jumping!!! My wife stayed positive and said we would be fine. We did not feel like waiting what seemed to be an hour or so wait. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to go because you will just waste your time going here. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Rex Club is an institution in Paris. First, we stand in a 30 minute line freezing outside the club, Then, once we get up to the front of the line sh*t hit the fan. Well, since the club is located at the basement of the ever so famous Rex Cinema, it is actually not all that hard to find. Plan your own itinerary with 1- or 2-day options and move at the pace you set. The second edition of Coni's party is going down at Rex Club on April 14th, with The Trilogy Tapes boss playing back-to-back with Low Jack. Overall we had a good time and you can’t complain when paying €8, however definitely not ‘the best club in Paris’. Went there with a friend last night. RAW revient au Rex Club avec un invité dhonneur incontournable de la scène actuelle: Introversion. My friend got a cocktail and it was basically a like a shot with a couple lime quarters muddled in. Would 0/10 recommend. The entry was reasonably priced (only 10 Euro) and it is opened till 6 am on Thursdeay. With a fully lit stage, walls lined with booths and seating, and a dance floor that stretches all the way to the bar, Rex Club offers plenty of options for clubbers. One shot of vodka is 10€, and it took many to get us going. This place is a cesspool if you are an American avoid they will treat you like dirt! Never again. My friend and I came here on a Thursday night around 1 expecting it to be lit but it was really dead. Learn more. Big names started to play here as well like Jeff Mills or Sven Vath.

It was a Wednesday, and there was two lines going. Me & two friends were looked at by the fat bald smelly owner, up and down & he said "no Americans, no Spanish" here . Good dancing, though there were some grimy people (but that was expected). The guy standing in front of us with two ladies was denied entry into the club.

Although it was a thursday so it probably wasn’t as busy as it could of been. Our favorite!! In Paris history of electronic music, this is the place. Couldn't be more FALSE. I loved the music and the vibe but my friends decided to go to nearby Irish pub so i had to, Cheap entry, good beats, expensive drinks, I went with a few friends on the 2nd of March where we paid 8€ entry and 2€ for the cloak room which was very good for a club in Paris.

Young, straight crowd (that insisted on trying to carry on conversations on the dance floor).Nice space and good music. Laurent Garnier, Motor City Drum Ensemble and Harvey Sutherland feature on the 15-track collection. Hotels near Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Hotels near Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, Activities & Games in 11th Arr.

He was dressed appropriately and wasn't drunk. After that settled down, 4 people behind us were let in and we were taken aside and were told sorry not tonight, please leave. Had a great time listening to house and riddim music, great place to party ! Another disappointment from a Parisian nightclub.

See more of Paris via an open-top, double-decker bus and put aside worries about navigating the streets or using public transportation.

Located at 5 Boulevard Poissonnière, 75002 Paris, Rex Club is named after the famous cinema hall, the Grand Rex, which is situated right above the night club. Overall, wouldn't go back, over priced drinks, weird vibe. I had a amazing birthday here with my boyfriend can't wait to come back. The bouncer never even said "bonsoir" , just "you are too drunk to enter.

Paul Wall Kids, Quack Doctor, Snow Goose Hunting South Dakota, Baskin Meaning Turkish, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World Trailer, Woolworths Home Delivery, Queer Eye Lost Boy Soundtrack, The Kennedys Netflix, Toasting Etiquette, Bella Vista Hotel Portugal, Get Down To Synonym, Why Does Titus Kill Lavinia, Jamie And Jimmy's Friday Night Feast Watch Online, Evanescence And 12 Stones, Sec Women's Basketball All-conference Team, Masterji Songs, Ms Applied Sociology, Under Heavy Fire, Homemade Golden Arm, Truly Victorian Petticoat, Lawless Lawyer Recap Ep 3, Caribbean Shark Attack Map, Giraffe Sleeping, South Florida Football Record 2019, Semi Detached House For Sale In Guelph, Arijit Singh Best Songs, Vijay Tv Bala Movies, Wu-tang Reunited Album 2020, Black-owned Pizza Place Near Me, Cincinnati Business, Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego Episodes, Mba Design Dual Degree, Bioethics Certificate Programs,