Bound for the gallows

Em C D Bm7 Am 1 contributor total, last edit on May 29, 2020. | B7#9 |

You (B)called my name Lauren Daigle lyrics & chords.

Songwriters: Jason Ingram, Lauren Ashley Daigle, Paul Duncan, Paul Mabury. Out of the shadows, bound for the gallows

We spend a lot of time and money to keep this site alive and updated. //-->. Em D C C/E D#dim7
 We , the team of anyguitarchords.com have put our years of expertise in field of music to bring to you all the latest song’s chords alongwith the chords of greatest hits of all times . [VERSE 1] 
The grave let go, the darkness should have known Psalm 100:4-5 : Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. You’re still rolling stones Rise up, rise up, All at once I came alive (Em)You’re still rolling stones (you’re still rolling, rolling) This really is a great tune.

All at once I came alive A dead man walking D C C/E D#dim7

Rise (C)up (rise up), (Em)All (C)at once I (D)came (Bm)alive [B Em E C Cm A Am Bm D Eb G] Chords for Lauren Daigle - Still Rolling Stones (Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

We recently updated our website. I sing, ’cause You gave me Em

Yeah, I'm the one who dug this grave (C)And now I believe it Am C
 Rise up (rise up), rise up (rise up) [BRIDGE] 
A song of revival I put it on vinyl (Em)I sing ’cause You gave me (C)Yeah, I’m the one who dug this grave D#dim7 Em
 Out of the shadows The Rolling Stones are an English rock group that formed in London in 1962. But You called my name, you called my name google_ad_width = 160;