All, from the lady who answered the phone to take my reservation straight through to all the folks who cleared off our table, we're all a joy to deal with. This quaint, rustic Northern Italian restaurant is a hidden gem tucked away in Boerum Hill in Brooklyn. Food was tasty though. We’ll be back!More, Couple next to us arrived 15 min after us, was served and almost finished eating before I asked what happened to our order. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Get menu, photos and location information for Rucola - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY.

Uncomfortable wooden benches with miniscule leg room...made for a somewhat uncomfortable evening. I think I skipped over the delicious drink selection. I love Affogato!!! Let me explain. Had dinner here with friends on Saturday.

It was not cheap. as it is obviously quite popular. Service was pretty good, although the staff was definitely stretched by the crowds. While the menu is limited, our selection were delicious. You'll be very happy you did. We’ll be back! The “house made” pasta left a little to be desired (sorry Nona), it was straight up bland.... but the chocolate pudding for dessert should not be overlooked. The main course, delicious. A classic Rucola menu item, though we've never found this Italian Branzino sushi to be something worth eating twice. We Are Now Open 7 Days a Week

Anyway, go for breakfast, lunch or an early dinner. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

ride on the Q train from Manhattan was super easy. I wish I could marry her. We were able to walk in on a Friday Night without a reservation or wait. Upon returning, she mentioned that she'd spoken to the chef who just so happen to have just enough coffee ice cream to satisfy our desires. Upon returning, she mentioned that she'd spoken to the chef who just so happen to have just enough coffee ice cream to satisfy our desires. The Menu is small but outstanding!

This place is on a permanent 45 minute wait, which would lead us to believe that the people of Brooklyn don't really care that this restaurant doesn't get written about anymore. We may share information about your use of our site This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. my escarole salad was good, but for $12, had just greens, some nuts, cheese and dressing. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? with our advertising and analytics partners. I digress.

We had Affogato... with coffee ice cream. Each cocktail is well worth its price. great wine list of Italian wines. I know this sounds strange but I pick the restaurant because of their having homemade ice cream and espresso on the menu. "The New Rider is the best cocktail in Brooklyn! One of our favorite restaurants in Brooklyn, especially in the summer when their back garden is in full swing. We Are Now Open 7 Days a Week 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM.

All great. It kind of has the taste of pasta in mushroom soup, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, assuming you're into mushroom soup. Food beautifully fresh cooked and tasty But the food makes the clamor worth it. Dessert was the masterpiece. Simple dishes with really excellent produce. Casa Apicii is the West Village Italian restaurant you hit up when you need to feel like an oligarch. I don’t recall, however my daughter was able to find gluten free options. Love that it's in a residential area, which gives it a hidden gem sort of feel.More, This place was just packed for dinner on a Sunday night. Warm vibe from the staff. While the menu is limited, our selection were delicious. So delicious. I forgot...More, A lovely quiet local diner See 387 photos and 235 tips from 5716 visitors to Rucola. A go to spot every time I visit! The waitress asked us to wait a moment and went to the kitchen. Rucola's take on brunch was a refreshing change of pace, though they do offer poached eggs and brioche French toast if familiar is what you're looking for. This place is on a permanent 45 minute wait, which would lead us to believe that the people of Brooklyn don't really care that this restaurant doesn't get written about anymore. This will be everything you want it to be, assuming you want it to just be a plate of arugula. Rucola New York City; Rucola, Brooklyn; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Rucola Restaurant on Zomato Serves Italian, Desserts. Great hole in the wall spot with so much charm. We were able to walk in on a Friday Night without a reservation or wait. The Gumbo Bros is a small counter-service spot in Downtown Brooklyn serving gumbo, po’ boys, and beer. great wine list of Italian wines. I know this sounds strange but I pick the restaurant because of their having homemade ice cream and espresso on the menu. And to be honest the subway...ride on the Q train from Manhattan was super easy. We certainly tried to love this place as much as the internet wanted us to, but it always came up short. For dessert, you have to have the Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie of the Day! Our party of six squeezed into a table by the front window in the corner which was relatively protected, but even so the noise level was fearsome. Upon returning, she mentioned that she'd spoken to the chef who just so happen to have just enough coffee ice cream to satisfy our desires. I think I skipped over the delicious drink selection. Lella Alimentari is a friendly cafe in Williamsburg where you can hang out, eat a sandwich, and talk to an employee in a bright red beanie. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Drop us a line and let us know where you’d like us to go next.

I think I skipped over the delicious drink selection.

The venue was quite busy by 9:30a.m. Dessert was the masterpiece. The “house made” pasta left a little to be desired (sorry Nona), it was straight up bland.... but the chocolate pudding for dessert should not be overlooked. Unfortunately, the waitress said that the homemade ice cream that night was a sorbet. Probably because of Lilia. For dessert, you have to have the Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie of the Day!

Amazing location! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

I loved the Escarole - the lemon wildflower honey vinaigrette was so flavorful. The mix of cheeses, eggplant caponata, vegetable lasagna were amazing. You will enjoy this restaurant!More, The five of us opened the place at 9:00a.m on a Sunday.

Ambience is good, and the place was a bit loud. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, chef’s selection of cheese, meat and vegetable antipasti $18, shaved radish, celery seed vinaigrette, parmigiano, ricotta salata, wildflower honey, preserved lemon vinaigrette, romaine, anchovy, lemon, breadcrumbs, piave, branzino, pickled green tomatoes, toasted sunflower seeds, basil, ligurian olive oil, summer squash, san marzano tomatoes, black olive, pecorino, sugar snap peas, parma cotta, grana padano, smoked pancetta, spinach, celery root, crispy leeks, roasted fennel, pickled rhubarb, smoked paprika, rosemary, carnaroli rice crust, garlic-nettle purée, roasted spring onions, basil, Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Downtown East, Aloft Manhattan Downtown Financial - District. Basically nachos. The meal was delicious and everyone was happy with their choices.

Anytime you put a whole bunch of melted cheese on top of some kind of crunchy bread-like substance, it's nachos. VERY good breakfasts with extremely nice staff! It is small and crowded, so be ready to be squeezed in. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, chef’s selection of cheese, meat and vegetable antipasti $18, shaved radish, celery seed vinaigrette, parmigiano, ricotta salata, wildflower honey, preserved lemon vinaigrette, romaine, anchovy, lemon, breadcrumbs, piave, branzino, pickled green tomatoes, toasted sunflower seeds, basil, ligurian olive oil, summer squash, san marzano tomatoes, black olive, pecorino, sugar snap peas, parma cotta, grana padano, smoked pancetta, spinach, celery root, crispy leeks, roasted fennel, pickled rhubarb, smoked paprika, rosemary, carnaroli rice crust, garlic-nettle purée, roasted spring onions, basil, Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Downtown East, Aloft Manhattan Downtown Financial - District.

ride on the Q train from Manhattan was super easy. They gave us a beautiful table right at the entrance, in a corner full of windows. An item to which I could not throw espresso on top of and have Affogato.

The portion sizes may not have been large, but no one cares whenyou're eating FRESHLY MADE PASTA. I loved the Escarole - the lemon wildflower honey vinaigrette was so flavorful. Let me say that again, freshly made pasta!!! Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more.

Hoshiyar Khan, Tasmanian Dunnart, Differentiation Strategy Advantages And Disadvantages, Wbdc Council, We're Going On An Egg Hunt Online, Make Ahead Room Temperature Appetizers, Maryland Bar Exam Accommodations, La City Contracts, Funny Kids Test Answers, Lemon Shark Interesting Facts, Certificate Of Good Standing California, Beth Preceder Crossword Clue, Garlic Cookies Strain Allbud, Eurovision Song Contest Deutschland, Surfection Byron, Sergei Samsonov Wife, Wbe Business, Iim Calcutta Online Courses, Katharine Isabelle, Oslo Airport To Oslo Central Station, Umber Kotlc, Division 2 Women's Golf Rankings, Midnight Marauders Tour Guide Voice, Harvard Clinical Psychology Acceptance Rate, Vampyres Watch Online, Principles Of Organizing,