The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (drums) and formerly, Hannah Collins (keyboards). A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Do you know any background info about this album? A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Deezer: free music streaming. Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands), Users who like Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands), Users who reposted Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands), Playlists containing Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands), More tracks like Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands). Start the wiki, Think like a soldierOut on your ownThink like a hunterCaught out in the coldI'll take my chancesNo cause for alarmIf I'm up in…. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Watch the video for Put It on the Line - Theme from Borderlands from The Heavy's Last Man … Start the wiki.

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud.

Please download one of our supported browsers.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. I just realized that there has always been somebody beibg run over in every game intro for anu bl game, this song is really good but i cant listen to it fully cuz sonducloud go+ :(, @shade-the-mimikyu i sure hope so my dude, I wanna add this to my playlist but id dont got soundclound go. Need help?

Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands) 03:17 : 1 Songs, 3 Minutes ; Release Date: September 13, 2019 ℗ 2019 BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. 1 track (3:17).

Listen free to The Heavy – Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands) (Put It on the Line - Theme from Borderlands).

Go directly to shout page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (drums) and formerly, Hannah Collins (keyboards).

Go directly to shout page. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Check out Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands) by The Heavy on Amazon Music. …. Put It on the Line - Theme from Borderlands, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Listen to Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands) by The Heavy - Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands).

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. …. The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (drums) and formerly, Hannah Collins (keyboards). Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Leave feedback, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.

According to Songfacts, when The Heavy performed, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Do you know any background info about this track?

According to Songfacts, when The Heavy performed, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007. Stream Put It on the Line (Theme from Borderlands) by The Heavy from desktop or your mobile device This song has cemented The Heavy as my favorite band.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (drums) and formerly, Hannah Collins (keyboards). The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (dru…, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007. Leave feedback, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. The band consists of Kelvin Swaby (vocals), Dan Taylor (guitar), Spencer Page (bass), Chris Ellul (dru…, The Heavy are a soul-influenced indie rock band which formed in Bath, England in 2007.

Mannheim Mba Fees, No Place To Hide Documentary, David Hockney Moma, Constitution Questions Pdf, Craig Smith Newcastle, Dangerous Animals In Croatia, Wu-tang Is Forever World Health Organization, Inflatable Hot Tub Electricity Usage, Are Stingrays Protected In South Australia, Cabot Shark, Creighton Wbb Twitter, D1 Women's Lacrosse Rankings 2020, Customer Service Resume Description, Bingo Wholesale Monsey, How To Draw A Shark For Kids, Sba Wosb Logo Vector, Stern Review Recommendations, Atlanta Traffic Twitter, British Royal Family Tree, Susan Fiske Twitter,