With Sean Connery, Christian Slater, Helmut Qualtinger, Elya Baskin. Adapted from Umberto Eco's best-selling novel, director Jean-Jacques Annaud's The Name of the Rose is a 14th century murder-mystery thriller starring Sean Connery as a … Name of the Rose I've seen this movie many times and own it on DVD. Directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud. Sean Connery stars as the Franciscan friar William of Baskerville, called upon to solve a deadly mystery in a medieval abbey, and Christian Slater is his apprentice Adso of Melk. Name of the Rose a movie from 1986 directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud and starring Sean Connery, Christian Slater, and F. Murray Abraham. It's a well researched, meticulously implemented view into life in the 1300s. In 1327, William of Baskerviller, an intellectually nonconformist but respected monk investigates a series of mysterious deaths in an isolated abbey in hopes of … The Name of the Rose is a 1986 Italian-German-French mystery and historical drama directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, based on the novel of the same name by Umberto Eco. The Name of the Rose.1986: https://tuges.trosck.com/xw9ckxj.

An intellectually nonconformist friar investigates …

Safeway Online Promo Code, Iwona In English, Changchun Counties, 2 Week Keto Results Reddit, Carnivore Diet Pate, Laurier Residence, Southern Land Store, Louisiana Public Service Commission Regulations, Fletchers Cafe Wooli, Rocky Gray Wine, Jobsohio Inclusion Grant, Sec Women's Basketball 2021, Way Of The Warrior Kid Marc's Mission Summary, Cuddy Buddy Remix, Diamond Nicole Age, Maryland Vsbe Program, Houses For Sale Oakville, Watch Johnny English Strikes Again, The Reading Girl Painting, Town Of Mosman Park Tenders, How Many Teams Make The Acc Basketball Tournament, Which Strategic Actions Would You Recommend To Formula 1 Teams, Dean Gladstone Wife, Elmo In Grouchland Huxley, Kanchivaram Nominations, Shri And Shrimati Meaning, The Brain That Changes Everything, Hook Island, Property Law Hypotheticals And Answers, 2022 Ncaa Tournament Sites, Comprar Bilhetes Fórmula 1, Brazil Vs Bolivia September 2020, Bar Prep Hero, Future Of Economics Students, Iga Exmouth Jobs, Swim With Whale Sharks Florida, Management By Exception Example, Hydrocarbon Dew Point Calculator, Until I Know Where You Are I Can T Move On, Florida Bar Exam Online, Four Objectives Of Communication, Ethics In Healthcare Course, Great White Shark Bering Sea, English Teacher Training, Barefoot Contessa Season 25 Episode 1, Michael Bolton How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Mp3, Houses For Sale In Windsor, Ontario Kijiji, Nigella Vegetarian Recipes, Clover Pasture Mix, Bondi Rescue What Not To Do With A Dead Shark, Chhichhore Movie Trailer, Mbe Stands For In Business, Meteor Bike, 101 Dalmatians Disney, Markham News, Best Books On Heart Disease, Saint Patrick Day, How To Install Reese Towpower Lock, The Ibis Hotel,