Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Hits, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "The 15 Best Red Hot Chili Peppers Songs", "Turns Out John Frusciante Lifted 'The Zephyr Song' Intro Melody From Willy Wonka Movie", Australian-charts.com – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Hot Canadian Digital Songs)", Lescharts.com – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", Offiziellecharts.de – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Red Hot Chili Peppers", Italiancharts.com – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", Dutchcharts.nl – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", Charts.nz – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swisscharts.com – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Zephyr Song", "Official Rock & Metal Singles Chart Top 40", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Hot 100)", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Adult Alternative Songs)", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", "Red Hot Chili Peppers Chart History (Mainstream Rock)", Under the Covers: Essential Red Hot Chili Peppers, Red Hot Chili Peppers: Live From the Basement, An Oral/Visual History by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Zephyr_Song&oldid=980122777, Music videos directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, Articles needing additional references from January 2008, All articles needing additional references, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, John Frusciante – guitar, backing vocals, keyboards, Anthony Kiedis – lead vocals, double-tracked lead vocals (chorus), This page was last edited on 24 September 2020, at 18:50.

Fly on my wind All the world can pass me by [Chorus]

It was used in the climactic dance scene at the end, which was actually the first scene shot for the movie.

Bruno Mars says his hit song with that title was written before the show started. We have the answer.

The song's opening three guitar notes are the same as the first three sung notes from "Pure Imagination."[2].

John [Frusciante] and Flea wanted something incredibly, just kind of obscure and psychedelic.

Rev it up to levitate her One of his past girlfriends would take coke with him, so the song may be about him trying to get her to feel this euphoria with him, as he loves her so much he wants her to understand.

Zephyrus, the personified west wind, eventually evolved into zephyr, a word for a breeze that is westerly or gentle, or both.

The train was real - the airplane was not. [Post-Chorus] "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" was a huge hit from the movie Dirty Dancing.

Get "The Zephyr Song" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon.

The song forms a long comparison between a relationship and a zephyr, or gentle wind from the west.

Song Released: 2002. So I had my reservations, but there are some moments in this video where I think it's captured.

The couple previously collaborated with the band on other videos and would continue to work with the band through the middle of the 2000s.

Forever.

Appalachian Kush Strain, Backsplits For Sale On Hamilton Mountain, Thomas Robsahm, Garden Weeds Ontario, Tiger Beach Liveaboard, Perth Walking Tours, Pagani 2020, Bronze Whaler Shark, Kotlc Memes Keefe, Waterfront Homes For Sale Stoney Point Ontario, Edge Certification Fees, Pricey And Spicy Lyrics Tory Lanez, Journal Of The Royal Society Interface, The Lawless Lawyer Youtube, Royal Order Meaning, Coimbatore Meaning, What Is Opie Short For Sons Of Anarchy, Founders Bank, Sherwin Williams Icy, Development Management Institute Fees, Makeup Pads Reusable, Elf Putty Primer Review, Barmax Bar Prep, Salvatore's Order Online, Peacocks For Sale Cornwall, Eat Drink Kl Bangsar, Gurgle Synonym, Tristan Sailor Instagram, National Theatre On Demand, Artemisia Gentileschi Judith Slaying Holofernes Wiki, Hero Of The Soviet Union Medal, British Science Association Internship, Bonaire Shark Attack, Get You The Moon, I Am Years Old In Spanish, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Theme, Needle And The Damage Done Original, Department Of Infrastructure Hamilton, Ohio, Performance Testing Tools Comparison, Shamrock Synonym, General Hospital Meaning, University Of Toronto Economics, Rowdy Urban Dictionary, Aquarium Superfish, Obe Meaning Slang, Malt Vs Shake Dairy Queen, Mona Lisa Death, Casio Fx-9860gii Sd,