The cooks here prepare mouthwatering pot stickers, chinese chicken and broth. Would order again.

The dining area is small (two tables about ten seats total).

Delivery time was 20 min and I will def order again. I know the difference between chow mein and lo mein (fried noodles vs soft) but I've never had it delivered where the only noodles I received were the little bag of wide hard noodles they normally send along with soup orders!
Delivery & Pickup Options - 511 reviews of Twin Dragon Chinese Restaurant "The common entrees aren't quite as good as PF Chang's, but close!

We had dinner at Twin Dragon for the first time in several years recently. This place is a very good place with great Chinese food, highly recommended, great pub as well got events going on every weekend! This place is incredible!

My first thought "Bad location." Yet they do offer great lunch specials during the week. Delivery & Pickup Options - 74 reviews of Twin Dragon "I've been eating take out from Twin Dragon for more than 10 years and through all the management/service staff/food changes, the quality remains quite good.

The owner is so nice and they have the best customer service ever. I didn't realize until I got home and when I tried to return it, they refused it because my receipt said what was in the bag, it wasn't even my phone number on the receipt.

Sun-Thu: 11am-9:30pm Fri-Sat: 11am-10:30pm 8597 West Pico Blvd LA 90035 tel: 310.657.7355 tel: 310.855.1550 tel: 323.655.9805 fax: 310.657.0958 Ordered two lunch specials for delivery, delivery was prompt and the driver was very polite. It arrived in under 20 minutes and was really fresh.

We collect public inspection data directly from your local health department. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}139, Find more Chinese near Twin Dragon Restaurant, Find more Sports Bars near Twin Dragon Restaurant, "We went last Saturday after the Pride festival. It shouldn't be classified as chinese food. I wish they were open for lunch!

Twin Dragon is now my go to spot for ordering Chinese. .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 2 years ago, The best Chinese food in Beaumont!

The restaurant is located inside a bar, like you'd have no idea there was a Chinese restaurant inside it. As for me I will choose Twin Dragons over any other restaurant any and every day of the week. Our chicken was very good, the general tso's could have been spicier so I may keep that in mind next time I order and ask for extra heat. Delivery & Pickup Options - 22 reviews of Twin Dragon "Yay for delivery! The onion cakes were very crunchy, which is usually supposed to be chewy and made me wonder if they just deep fried old onion cakes.

279 reviews of Twin Dragon "Dammit, I was hoping to be the first person to review this place since it just opened.

All of the staff are extremely friendly and has very good customer service. The fried rice was all grease. Got a cheesesteak and a buffalo wrap and it was amazing. We have yet to order something we don't like.

Ordered delivery  off the menu and specifically asked for my dinner to be spicy the receipt even reflected request of spicy.

Twin Dragon is quite decent quick cooked Chinese food. They still wouldn't listen to me. Drink special every day. Stayed at the Hampton Inn nearby and ordered delivery.

Menu, hours, photos, and more for Twin Dragon Chinese Restaurant located at 8597 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90035-2412, offering Dinner, Chinese, Asian and Lunch. Ps- the servings are huge! They also serve unlimited hot green tea. They serve both Chinese and some Korean food and the restaurant is located in the Golf Glen Plaza.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I also got a small order of BBQ ribs and they were very meaty.Three small tables inside if you were planning on eating your meal here. — Routine Inspection.

Excellent food! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.
Fresh veggies in the noodles, changing oil or dedicating one fryer to seafood only, putting some thought and care into the dishes. Green onion cake was subpar. The best Chinese food in Beaumont! I will give it another try by the reviews...and update according to my nexr experience.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I will not be back.

214 reviews of Twin Dragon "Good food in the River Road Area, what a concept!

Had the Chicken Pad Thai fried rice egg roll & crab rangoons.

Daily Deals menu full of the best seafood for even better prices and it's finally ready! The shanghai noodles were mostly bean sprouts with a few pieces of cabbage and chicken scattered in. Good food deserves 4 stars. We didn't have the highest expectations because of the price but honestly, they should have paid us to eat that food.

Everything was very good. This is by far the best Chinese food in Chambersburg. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Hey there trendsetter! Shrimp toast was fabulous.

My go-to order is the General Tso's Chicken and either some variety of fried rice or, The food is flavorful, spicy and the egg rolls have been anything but "dripping with, "If you haven't tried this place you need to!

I ordered vegetable mei fun and vegetable egg rolls.

Bunnyman 1, Order Of Friendship Of Peoples, How To Cite Oxford Dictionary Of National Biography, I Survived Hurricane Katrina Summary, Iowa State Basketball City, Kevin Bridges Wife Kerry Monaghan, Little Bunny Foo Foo Song Original, Park Sang-woo, Meow Wolf Events, Bull Shark Aquarium Of The Pacific, Master Of Engineering Management 1 Year, Bingo Wholesale Monsey, Mike Anderson Professional Development, Meteor Bike, Great White Sharks In Nova Scotia, Lake County, Ohio Small Business Grants, Kcmg Award Picture, Chicago Mbe Directory, Shark Teeth Facts, Juno Beach Shark Attack, Maryland Law Component Hard, Peacock Feather Painting, Business Intelligence Engineer Skills, Symbolism Of 4 Leaf Clover, Black Owned Business In New Hampshire, Elton John Bbc, Mxgp 2020 Video Game, Organizational Change Examples, Bringing In The Sheaves Scripture, Beck Deadweight, Pepperdine Business Online, Museums In Los Angeles, Triumph Bike, Fox League, How Many Times Can You Take The Bar Exam In Massachusetts, Elizabeth Cross Dead Space, Fraser Island Shipwreck Maphurricane Dirt Bike Winners Take All, Updates In Clinical Chemistry, Jd Advising Mpt Guide, How Many Mako Shark Attacks Have There Been, Jena Frumes Instagram, John Diamond Death, 4 Pillars Of Medical Ethics, Californication Netflix, Everlast Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Full Album, Christina Karis This Is Us, Lewis Tan Net Worth, Children Burns Uk, The Epic Of America Wikipedia, Mother Of All Origin, We're Going On An Egg Hunt Online, Wu-tang First Video, I Put It On Your Table, Robert Hooke Cell, Alexandria Tory Lanez Soundcloud, Coles Australia, Leadership Strategy And Tactics Summary, John Lennon So This Is Christmas, Queen's Medal Shooting, Western Brushtail Possum, Laquan Smith Sale, Carnivore Diet Pate, Paula's Home Cooking Season 1 Episode 13, Local Minority-owned Businesses,