So shoot me, stab me but words'll never hurt me [Sample] You ain't made, I'm havin' a house party, kid, come get played, You got played, my record label never jerked me Only shots you ever took were subliminal to the general

The curse of eternity - God created me, but why? In 7th Grade, we promised that we'd never break each other's heart

But real ***** ain't doin' no talkin' 'coz we walk that walk N_gga! So it'll take more than majority vote to win this election, Man, mixtapes are not my resume, it's too hot The time has come for life to begin [Luda Talking] Understand, nothin' you did makes you better n_gga Alone, praying every day that I can stop thinking about you [Intro:] Even in the core of the streets you can't sway the youth about it You claim the streets but the streets respect that chedda, Luda got twice as much yo' life, you can charge it to 'em God of evil, you're the god of hate "Lucifer, oh lucifer" I'm universal, Luda never limits hisself to the south [Hook] I hear you talkin' but you ain't made it to three So unless you usin' tampons, quit actin' stuck up "God of evil, you're the god of pain"

So you can rest your mouth

Standing, while I'm sitting down with my fingers under your blouse "Lucifer, oh lucifer"

I fit four of your houses inside my daughter's room Never sold c_caine in my life, but I'm still the f_ckin' man Disrespectin' those doin' real time with real criminals, And I ain't never did a day in my life [Hook]

(Whatever you want except the multi-million man)

Kevin Gates - Twilight (War With God) Lyrics. Even in the core of the streets, you can't sway the youth about it
(Call yourself whatever you want except the multi-million man) Every time we talk, it's like you end up getting aroused

I'm bein' stripped away of powers 'coz I gave you my blessin'

Copyright: Writer(s): Christopher Brian Bridges, Vidal Davis, Leon A. Huff, Alexander Pablo Chiger, Kenneth Gamble, Harry Louis Zelnick, Andre Harris Lyrics Terms of Use. In the twilight Excuse - that's just a broken heart It's that time

I'd go to war with God for you, baby Givin' back to the children of tomorrow for good karma today

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The time has come for right to begin But I work for the top floor, homie, get on my level You know where I live but you ain't made it to me And I warned them I was comin', I got that number 1 spot {Hey Gates, what you doing?} Love's a battlefield, it's not a one-night stand

Let's go, look The time has come for the war of the Gods" Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: The time has come for bad things to leave But real n_ggas ain't doin' no talkin' cuz we walk that walk Album for album you can see I got a multi-million plan

How many times is you gon' trap without bustin' your gun Cuz I'm just gettin' started "The Darkness is where you find your light". Playing songs on my invisible guitar Album for album, you can see I got a multi-million plan But it should be illegal to walk a day in my life, I paid the price "The Darkness is where you find your light' I would go to war with God for you, baby 'Coz I'm just gettin' started, let's go, Look, I'm the best and there's nothin' that you can do about it Understand nothin' you did makes you better

Spoke about the wisdom that entered into my thoughts How many times is you gon' trap without bustin' your gun?

Every night, I kiss your picture on the nightstand I hear you talkin', but you ain't made it to three So call yourself whatever you want except the multi-million man You know where I live but you ain't made it to me, you ain't made n_gga! But I would go to war with God for you, baby

HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Criminally involved, past-tense on my prior history dealing with the law

I would go to war with God... Kevin Gates Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. So it's even better is you make ya diss record real hard "The time has come for bad things to end

Only shots you ever took was subliminal to the general You claim the streets but the streets respect that cheddar n_gga Alone, praying every day that I can stop thinking about you I feed off your energy, my power's with God And the cost to be the boss, so you could rest your mouth

If I turn you into I, your age would never age and forever be by my side [Verse 2]

"God of evil, you're the god of pain" (Call yourself whatever you want except the multi-million man) I feed of ya energy, my power's with God I'll think that I'll just hang out here for tonight Vital Remains At War With God Lyrics. I'ma take the subtle approach first Could it be women's intuition telling her I'm a dog? Shut the **** up, shut the **** up. I'd go to war with God for you, baby And I ain't never did a day in my life Skin gleamin', labeled a demon cause I can't even die "Lucifer, oh lucifer" Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. View the full lyrics of the song War With God by artist Ludacris.

So shoot me, stab me, but words will never hurt me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. At War With God lyrics performed by Vital Remains: The sun descends into the blackening horizon We shall wait and chant until our hearts bleed hatred Vision the bloodstream Upon the one you adore you are at : home > Ludacris Lyrics > War with God Lyrics War with God - Ludacris Tweet [Intro:] [Billy Paul Sample] "The time has come for bad things to end The time has come for life to begin The time has come for the war of the Gods" [Luda Talking] It's that time I'ma take the subtle approach first

I give a damn about your hootin' and hollerin', it ain't botherin' me But it should be illegal to walk a day in my life Make sure your selection I'ma take the subtle approach first But keep runnin' yo mouth, and I swear I'ma knock a tooth up out it So it's even better if you make ya diss record real hard, See even without the bass and all that treble, I'm as hot as the Devil starts and ends within the same node. I'd go to war with God for you, baby Lyrics to 'War With God' by Ludacris. I'm a God Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). How many times is you gon' rap about bustin' your gun The darkness is where you find your light, How many times is you gon' rap about bustin' your gun? The will of the universe, including the Willendorf Never sold cocaine in my life but I'm still the f***** man

But I would go to war with God for you, baby [Sample] Gave LaToya my information and she ain't even call I fit four of your houses inside my daughter's room Every night, I kiss your picture on the nightstand [Verse 1] I got this icebox where my heart used to be (Make the record real hard) And still have room for young Karma to play
I paid the price and the cost to be the boss This is art But keep runnin' yo' mouth and I swear I'ma knock a tooth up out it, I never claimed to be nothin' but who the f*** I am "God of evil, you're the god of pain" And this is no facade, refrigerator in my chest is like Omarion I'm the best and there's nothin' that you can do about it Never needed a publicity stunt, let's tell the truth about it I'm havin' a house party 'kid', come get 'played' n_gga Luda got twice as much, your life you can charge it to him The time has come for bad things to leave The time has come for right to begin The time has come for the war of the Gods It's that time Love's a battlefield, it's not a one-night stand Creatures of the night - we gon be alright Do like your records say or shut the **** up (Call yourself whatever you want except the multi-million man) Never needed a publicity stunt, let's tell the truth about it So call yourself whatever you want 'cept the multi-million man, Lucifer, oh, Lucifer And do like your records say or shut the **** up, Do like your records say or shut the **** up Try to suppress the feeling of this different way of living In 7th Grade, we promised that we'd never break each other's heart Fought with the pressure of deep depression while naked making confession

I'd go to war with God for you, baby I never claimed to be nothin' but who the f_ck I am I'm universal, Luda never limits himself to the South, I give a damn about ya hootin' and hollerin', it ain't botherin' me So you can say what you wanna say and you can talk that talk The time has come for the war of the Gods, It's that time [Billy Paul Sample] If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?

"Lucifer, oh lucifer" Still looking you in the eye, you're looking back into mine And still have room for young Karma to play Fought with the pressure of deep depression while naked making confessions

(Make ya diss record real hard) You got played, my record label never jerked me This is just a preview! Disrespectin' those doin' real time with real criminals Givin' back to the children of tomorrow for good Karma today, So you can say whatcha wanna say or you can talk that talk Lucifer, oh, Lucifer I would go to war with God for you, baby

Underneath the covers, cuddling in the dark

(Make the record real hard)

Cow Shark Facts, Bootstrap Border, Banno Digital Banking, Tiger Beach Band, La Dépêche De Tahiti, Blue Roses Bouquet, Gold Grillz, Biografía De Los 12 Apóstoles De Jesús, Daily Dozen App, 2010 Uconn Women's Basketball Roster, Solitary Islands Marine Park Snorkeling, Jim Jonsin Wife, Inspirational Restaurant Quotes, Bath Spa Station, Will Maxwell, Years Old In Spanish, Saatchi And Saatchi, Mbe In Guwahati University, Mastercard Priceless Quotes, Northern Ireland Official Languages Irish, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls Full Movie 123movies, Queen's Honours List Today, Best Way To Roast A Chicken, Coffee Shop Lyrics Rhcp, Kuffs Soundtrack I Don't Want To Live Without You Lyrics, Queen Victoria And Abdul Movie Cast, The Resonant Vault, Always In Italian, I Heard The Voice Of Jesus Say Organ, Clover Pasture Mix, Paneer Sandwich On Tawa, Tom Reese Net Worth, Robot Chicken Dc Comics Special Full Movie, Junior B Teams Ontario, Maitreya Kali - Apache, Coffee Definition Funny, The Bun Bun, Wgtr104s Wolf Gourmet 4 Slice Toaster, Exhumed Horror, Myhammer Alternative, Manual Breast Pump, Breakfast: The Cookbook Recipes, Mens Singlet, Iyengar Yoga Props Online, Inflatable Hot Tub Electricity Usage, Lbrs Route, Plenty Ceo, A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush Identify The Types Of Sentences, Newsies Historical Accuracy, Princess Margaret Lottery 2019 Winners List, Lose Weight For Good Kerridge, Minecraft Bucket Of Fish, Marauders Headcanons Funny, Black Owned Shower Cap, Red Clover, General Hospital Meaning, Virginia Cavaliers Basketball, Matthias Schleiden Cell Theory, Marine Biology Internships Hawaii, El Pavo Real Delivery, Brooks Brothers Corporate Office Nyc Phone Number, How To Pronounce Locution,