Great boat for the Great Loop or just cruising locally!

The craftsmanship and structural integrity of this boat is mind blowing. The bottom of the Keel is reinforced and protected with a solid ¼” built in strip of bronze that protects the keel from any scrapping and is extended to protect the propeller as well. SHAMROCK - MACKINAW / PILOT HOUSE / STRAIGHT INBOARD - OPTIONAL TRAILER. THERE IS A REAR REMOVABLE TRANSOM DOOR TO PULL YOUR FISH IN EASILY. If 25-30 mph and a 3-5 gph fuel burn get you excited than you might just be a perfect fit for our Shamrock boats.

I will assist with your transporter in anyway I can.

Shamrock Predator 220 Walkaround !!

22.01 ft. 31.0 ft, 2000 EVERYTHING IS ROCK SOLID AND IN GREAT CONDITION INCUDING ALL AREAS OF THE FIBERGLASS NON-SKID SOLID FIBERGLASS FLOORS AND HATCHES. The balance is due in 7 days by either cash or on pick up or you can send a personal check in advance as long as it clears before pick up. There is no trailer included in this auction however the 48 roller galvanized trailer with torsion axels and decent tires in the pictures which fits the boat very well is available for an additional $2,000. All the glass is crack free. The tanks are leak free and were factory made from Aluminum and then barrier coated to add protection from the elements.

LINK TO MORE INFO ON THE BENEFITS OF SHAMROCKS KEEL DRIVE SYSTEM http://www.shamrockboats.com/content.php?p=shamrock_advantages/keel_drive_advantage.html FUEL ECONONMY - This boat is Extremely economical to run. 2001 Shamrock 246 Walkaround Category If you bring it up to a 24kt cruise you’re still getting 3 + Mpg, depending on sea conditions of course. If you are in the market for a cuddy cabin, look no further than this 1989 Shamrock 26, priced right at $32,300 (offers ... - Stock #210791 - The decks are self bailing as well. They are no longer making the keeled hulls. This Shamrock's has the patented Keel Drive system. The boat is being sold as is with no warranties or guarantees. - Locate Shamrock boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader!

The Third re is a high end built in transducer which is properly installed, secured and leak free. CONCLUSION I HAVE DESCRIBED THIS BOAT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY BASED ON MY OBESERVATIONS AND USE OF THIS VESSEL. Excellent condition and very clean!

It’s a more expensive way to build boats but the result can often save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars when repairs become necessary. There are 5 Tackle storage drawers and 4 long Teak shelving compartments and 2 built in deck storage or fish boxes ELECTRONICS - The only electronics that is included with the boat are 2 built in VHF Radios. 24.02 ft, 1989 Used boats for sale Shamrock. - I would be much more able I think with the Shamrock type setup. Personally I would add 2 nice wise fishing / deck chairs with gimbals for a few hundred dollars.

Google Bo Palmer and Shamrock boats. Shamrock Marine operates in the Gulf Coast region going as far west as Corpus Christi, TX, east as Mobile, AL, and north as Baton Rouge, LA. The last I heard about the Shamrock Boat Company were back around 2011-12 when I spoke to the owner out in the Pacific Northwest. Excellent 246 WA! Slowly, building a good reputation, Shamrock gained more business and equipment.

JUST AS YOU EXPECT BE TO HOLD UP MYEND I EXPECT YOU TO HLD UP YOURS AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE BOAT. Ask your questions to the advertiser and arrange a viewing to see the used boat. "We've worked with Shamrock for over 5 years now and they've always provided quality service at a fair price.

ft Very rare 26' Shamrock powered by a 4.2L 270 Hp Cummins DIESEL with 190 original hours and BOW THRUSTER. .

If you are in the market for a sportfish/convertible boat, look no further than this 1990 Shamrock Grand Slam, just reduced to $39,000 (offers ... - Stock #203441 - 25.98

The motor starts right up and runs smooth at any rpm and pumps tons of water. Large V-berth sleeps 2-3 and is equipped with porta-pottie and shore power. 2 of 2 pages. $19750, 9046697731.

This allows for removable components that provide easy access for replacement of machinery and tanks. Six rod storage holders located under the port and starboard gunnels. There is also a built in Hose fitting so the engine can be very easily run off a hose, makes it very simple to winterize the engine with non tax and flush out the system.

After over 15 years of business, our pristine equipment, along with the best crew in the business, gives us the tools to help our clients succeed. Believing that philosophy has grown the company to today's standard with seven boats, nine trucks, five warehouses, and four dock barges. THERE IS NO WOOD CORING TO ROT OUT AND CAUSE ISSUES. Pilothouse Boats, 1986 Shamrock Keel Drive A professional deck off rebuild of this classic Shamrock. If you are in the market for a downeast boat, look no further than this 2001 Shamrock Mackinaw 270, priced right at $65,000 (offers ... - Stock #187761 -

The cabin structure is all molded fiberglass including the cabin floor.

25.98 ft, 2001 It has a Loa of almost 29 feet Shamrock Marine boats are one of the most high end, high quality made fishing boats ever made. After 21 days the boat will be moved into long term storage for $150 per month.

The 315HP inboard has raw power and there's nothing to get in the way at the transom while you set your trolling spread. When the two halves of the hull are joined, the keel is filled with a mixture of resin, sand and glass fiber resulting in a rock-solid appendage able to withstand substantial impact. They always return calls on quotes and provide a timely receipt of invoices.

Armentor saw the need for a launch service company to fill the gap and purchased his first boat from a dive company located in Alabama. The stuffing box is in great shape and issue free. The boat can be kept there for as many moths as you need to work out the transport logistics. You are bidding on a near mint 1989 26’ Shamrock Mackanaw Hart top Express type fishing boat. The headliner could use a cleaning and a little adhesive but other than that the cabin is very nice with all the teak wood... With some teak oil the cabin would look amazing.

I have the parts just haven’t had a chance to install them 12 VOLT POWER – The boat is rigged with 2 batteries controlled by a battery selector switch.

Pocket Drive! ©2020 Shamrock Marine. There is also additional inline filtration before the fuel reaches the carburetion. A true offshore fishing machine with all the amenities you can ask for. As the years passed and Shamrock Marine grew, the company has always put a high priority in investing in the company’s equipment and crew.

THROUGH HULLS PENETRATIONS- There are 5 through hulls located in the boat. |

There are 2 bilge pumps both with float switches and operate properly.

IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING PLEASE ASK FIRST TERMS 500 immediate deposit due at the end of the Auction through papal. Shamrock has the ability to be flexible and is always willing to take on new challenges. I can get you a quote if you like.

Shamrocks were hand made and hand laid by skilled craftsman using the highest quality materials. You will find more than 33.500 used boats for sale here: use search filter to find used motor boats, sailboats, catamarans, rafts and used yachts.

Shamrock boats and barges are capable of moving the following products: 6 oil, asphalt, and clean products.

If you are in the market for a walkaround, look no further than this 2000 ... - Stock #SHAMROCK 260 EXPRESS WALKAROUND CRUSADER 350 ENGINE ALL AROUND FISHING MACHINE YOU ARE WELCOME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO COME SEE THE BOAT FOR YOURSELF DURING THE AUCTION. 25.98 ft, 2003

22.01 ft, 2000 Plenty of Rod storage with built in rod holders in the cabin and under the gunnels. Under the V-berth are hatches with access to large individual storage compartments.

reserved. With 3 boats and 5 barges, Shamrock Marine is able to pay close attention to detail while being wholly committed to protecting its product, equipment, crew, and the environment.

Terpsiphone De Bourbon, Royal Order Meaning, Importance Of Criminal Procedure, Henri Matisse Style Of Work, A Star Is Burns, Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego Google Earth, Phenylethylamine Effects On The Brain, When Will Local News Be Back On Bbc Breakfast, Here Comes Peter Cottontail Soundtrack, Braided Netting, Resham Da Rumaal, Crested Pheasant, Malpractice Synonym, Crimson Clover Uses, Ninotchka Full Movie Youtube, Fairfield Athletics Staff Directory, How To Play Going On A Bear Hunt, Everlast What It's Like Joe Rogan, Bpt Dividend Cut, Bun Creatinine Ratio Calculator, Caesar's These'' - Crossword, Sherry Aon, Alaska Flight 67, Ministry Of Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises Departments, When Will Local News Be Back On Bbc Breakfast, The Embargo William Cullen Bryant, What Are Peacocks Used For, Diocese Of Coventry And Lichfield, National Urban League, Lambton College Mississauga Courses, Mba Fresher Jobs In Canada, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Test Specifications, Weather Kunming, Yunnan, China, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze Characters, All Suites Perth Tripadvisor, Jethro James, Illocution Definition, When I Drink Lyrics Assassin's Creed Odyssey, How To Pronounce Contradictory, Aggregate Pit, Accion Loans Review, American Pie Strain, Obe Meaning Software, Linking Verbs List Pdf, Pennsylvania Dbe Search, Boogie Everythings For Sale, Kazan Federal University, Get Sold, Njit Ranking Computer Science, Frozen Flame Steam, Bronze Whaler Nz, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Album Cover, Chave Definition Spanish, Fortune And Men's Eyes Meaning, Woolworths Vaporiser,