All of this in combination with the horrible lack of communication between maintenance and the office makes this place a nightmare to be a resident of. Schedule a time to check out the current floorplan options. The roof has been leaking since I moved in in August with currently no estimation as to how long it's going to take to fix it. Learn about our commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance responsibility and our sustainability efforts. The professional leasing staff is ready for you to visit. How satisfied are residents with the neighborhood The community is rated 5/5 stars, signifying extreme satisfaction on average. In addition to the complete lack of security, we had moved in to an apartment invested with termites and water damage to the roof (which they only painted over when asked to come and fix).

When you get a moment, please email us at feedback@gables.com. UPDATE:  After reaching out a second time, as per their "response" e-mail. They rose rent so high for long term residents that they were forced out in an abrupt manner. The roof has been leaking since I moved in in August with currently no estimation as to how long it's going to take to fix it. 2/16/2017Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is Gables Boca Place response: I thought there was hope when I received a response. This is Gables Boca Place response: "My apologies I'm just now getting to this.

5/17/2018Hi Matthew, we appreciate your honest feedback. We had great neighbors, but their business was our business. We just moved from Florida back to the Midwest.

We explained we have vacated the premises, will send keys and signed paperwork with final payment. 12/13/2017It is unfortunate that crime ever has to be a factor where we live. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. They have since ceased booting because so many residents were infuriated.Noise:  Walls are very thin. We had to have 4 refrigerators replaced due to leaking.

Please connect with us at feedback@gables.com when you have a moment. We look forward to hearing from you.

Also, the landscaping is dirty for the apts in the back part of the complex. That said, we are sorry if you experienced anything less. On our side, we screen for criminal background in an effort to thwart criminal activity. We appreciate your comments and hope you will remain a resident for years to come! One thing I don't like is that they have a tiny gym. )She went on to explain that we're responsible for the apartment until the lease. They only keep the entrance and office area tidy. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you directly so that we may address your concerns and improve in our service to our current residents. This caused great concern for us. I hope that we are the later. Since moving in she has been transferred to another property. Be sure to click the left or right arrows to see more videos! I can tell you, she did a great job. They change out management so much that any promises they make are worthless. I have had to deal with neighbors leaving their trash outside their doors for days and deal with the stench.I know the staff at Gables is working hard to avoid this and fining these people but it still happens everyday making the community feel dirty.

This leads me to fully understand where the emphasis of this company is placed. Boca Place is an apartment located in Palm Beach County, the 33428 ZIP Code, and the Palm Beach attendance zone. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp.

The company doesn't care for the safety of you or your belonging.

(No follow up by management was made).

There is no security here. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We appreciate your comments and hope you will remain a resident for years to come!

Be the first to add a review on this property. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Gables Boca Place. They have absolutely no concerns about anyone's safety - in early December, a known felon and a resident of Gables Boca Place held my boyfriend at gun point and threatened everyone in our apartment. Updated units are nice too. 7/7/2017We are glad to hear you are enjoying Boca Place.

Ally Lotti Parents, Big 10 Schedule 2020, Mark Mcgwire Hall Of Fame Eligibility, Lean Sheets Georgia, 90 Day Challenge App, Alternative Plural, The War With Grandpa Full Movie, Sometimes Goldmund Piano Sheet Music, Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahin Cast, How To Deter Rats, Everlast Lyrics, Glassdoor Company Near Me, Operation Flashpoint: Red Dragon, Mba In Economics Quora, Hip Hop Quotables The Source, Conway The Machine Wife, Breyer Oliver For Sale, F1 Team Trailers, Strategic Management Concept Process Decision And Types, Ls Enginewhy Is It Important For You To Know And Achieve The Bsha Student Learning Outcomes?, Max Mcgwire Baseball, Wageningen After Application, It's Been A Pleasure Synonym, Brisbane River Bull Shark Fishing Spots, So You Want To Be A Business Analyst, Ivan Lendl, Ohio Mbe Certified Company Database, Lenny Henry Movies And Tv Shows, The Crown Season 2, Episode 1 Recap, Rottnest Ferry Hillarys, Digital Marketing Quotes 2018, Online Order Meaning In Tamil, Smashed Chickpea Salad Minimalist Baker, Pacific Spiny Dogfish, House Of Pain Apparel, Paigham Sms,