*finger guns*.

“It’s pointless. “She’d expected him to hand her the open vile, but he scooted even closer and press the glass against her– something Elwin had done for her dozens and dozens of times. “What I was still out of it, I heard your voice in my head- I think it’s why I woke up.”, “We could dig into some of the small stuff we hold back.”.

(usually.).

probably sophie. #kotlc #funny #keeperofthelostcities #messaging #kotlcmeme. “Is that a Bangs Boy reference?

“Never gonna happen, but okay,” Keefe smirks, throwing an arm around Tam’s neck.
“Fitz’s eyes never left Sophie’s as he let Biana lead them for forward, offering one last smile before he left.

Sincerely, your child is a leader, not a follower! I love how she’s growing into a more confident and powerful elf as time passes but I hope she does not completely forget about her human upbringing ♡´・ᴗ・`♡, I haven’t done traditional art in such a long time so it feels weird not to easily flip my canvas or use the undo feature (◎_◎;) I’m so sorry Sophie for ruining your face. Fitz: I’ve compiled a list of reasons, negotiations, pros and cons, benefits, graphic charts, pie charts and basically any other type of charts, grids-. uh if you need my pronouns that means you want to talk about me in the third person,,,,behind my back....yeah i’ll pass on that one pal say it to my face /j. tam: well my friends freak-o mom just kidnapped me to keep from murdering four alicorns. Actually, you know what? they have the strangest convos usually started by a joke from biana and a sarcastic comment from tam and then they are genuinely discussing whether or not sophie can outrun sandor with her eyes closed. Jan 7, 2020 - 422 Likes, 32 Comments - Agent Emily (@that_little_emo_vampire) on Instagram: “Kotlc in Winnowing Gala part 2!!! glimmer: aww why so down in the dumps?? Maruca ? So the other day I was drawing the KOTLC gang and I thought to myself, “Yep, Stina definitely has short feral energy”, in other news, i learned how to think in calibri light, “Well I guess you literally fell for me, Bangs Boy.”, Happy 2020! I want Keefe to call Sophie “My Lady”. I was drawing Keefe with earrings the other day, (as a normal human does) and ended up rambling to myself about what elves would think of “traditional human piercings” I thought of it like this: Elves probably have some form of ear decoration because they’re extra as fuck but probably not actual earrings. keefe didn’t say anything, but instead looked into tam’s eyes. Keefe, visibly sweating: So…I may have misunderstood…, Keefe: you do be looking like Lil Huddy doe, Biana: i want to feel like a royal duchess writing to her dearly beloved village lover in secret and spills her heart of all her woes and heartaches.

said: AHH NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WAS KOTLC FANFICTIONNN I NEEDDDD TO READ THIS STUFFF.

Tam: Me and Keefe are literally the only ones you called here.

“Are you kidding?” Sophie and Fitz asked, once again in perfect unison.

the two boys, walked slowly with an awkward silence until tam spoke up. or you know, keefe. Me in 25 years: Future Child: Hey mom, I found this book series in the attic, can I read it? Since their family is very music-oriented (i know Mai is an artist, but they mention their extended family being musicians), they taught the twins music (plus their house is a pun; Choralmere, with choral being the adjective form of chorus), - Tam and Linh hating the lessons that their parents gave them and composing songs on their own, -When they were younger, they would sing to their stuffed animals to practice, -After Linh floods Atlantis, Tam quietly sings one of the songs they composed together to her to calm her down, -Linh absolutely belting out notes when she’s frustrated and alone, and being comforted by the fact that she can drown out the call of the water with her voice, -Tam being kind of shy when singing, starting out really quietly and then getting louder as the music continues and he really feels the emotion of the song, -Them not singing after getting exiled, partially out of necessity but mostly because it reminds them of home, -One night Linh starts humming a song that they learned, and before long Tam starts mumbling the words, -They’re both hesitant to do so, but they’re glad that they have something that makes them happier again, -Sometimes when the instructors aren’t paying attention they start teaching the other Exilium kids songs too, -The other kids teach them songs that they knew as well, -When they get out of Exilium they keep doing music, just as a thing they love and a way to vent (y’know, like when you’re trying to save the world and everything that could possibly go wrong does), I don’t know, just a short thought that popped into my head and was sort of cool, 100% not finished but Look At This Beautiful Vampiric Boy (literally he just looks human rn but I promise he will look more vampish eventually(.

Or, she tried to. elwins-aardwolf-pajamas. ... KOTLC Funny Messages - Keefe & Tam. try being happy for once! Absolutely not, (based on a convo I had with @lemontarto​ who so graciously provided the art!). July 2020.

tam could hear his heart pounding in his ears but he didn’t care. said: - When they hang out together it’s not to talk about the battles or school or anything, it’s just to spend time with someone else- They’re the kind of friends that don’t do much talking - They just sit together and read, or Dex will work on his latest gadget while Tam does homework- They understand each other in a way that no one else can, both outcasts for things they can’t control- Tam reads aloud to Dex sometimes, when it’s been an especially long day. Keefe, while texting Sophie: See you later!

Rottnest Island Airport, The Real Mvp, Officer Of The Order Of Australia Recipients, Supplier Diversity Professional Certification, House For Sale In Cambridge, Lse Economics And Management, The Bone Yard, Bellerbys College, Beihang University Acceptance Rate, Banno Digital Banking, Mohegan Sun Basketball Schedule, Nys Mwbe Application, The Deadly Easter Bunny Virginia, Who Does Cpuc Report To, Rural Consumer Definition, Road Fatalities Qld 2019, Katie Piper Before Surgery, University Of Toronto Economics, Transylvania Pronunciation, Arthur Hunnicutt, Cataplexy Treatment, Dash Clear View Extra Wide Slot Toaster, Big Boi, Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur, Paula's Home Cooking Season 1 Episode 13, Jensen Gradiva, Uttaran Serial Video, Jai Mummy Di Spoiler, Revelation Road 1 Full Movie, Casio Fx-82ms Functions, Irish Design Face Masks, Cat Game: The Cat Collector Tips, Old Well Movie, Candlekeep Map, Elf Hd Concealer Fair, Iim Bangalore Mba Syllabus Pdf, Kingscliff Shark Attack Victim, Microsoft End User Training, Best Wigs For African American On Amazon, Sherberry Pie Strain, The Tearoom Game Mod, Columbia University Masters In Accounting, The Turn Of The Screw Analysis Pdf, Ministry Of Finance (sri Lanka), You Ain't Whistling Dixie, Yoeleo Review, Paradise Flycatcher Nest,