The wheelset has performed outstandingly. I’ll be using them strictly for time trial races, so I mounted an 11-23 rear cassette for a nice, tight transition between gears. It was more difficult to initiate turn-in and I felt almost like I was trying to fight a little bit of gyroscope action. It simply is the heaviest ICAN. Keep in mind, this still requires the user to know what tire pressure is best suited for the different situations, but this means you can conceivably take this tire on any road and with pressure adjustments have a superior ride. 10 years carbon bicycle experience,7 years Yoeleo branding developments,all Yoeleo road bike carbon wheels are UCI approved[...]. China Carbon Wheels Performance VS Big Brand Ones (Reproduce from Hambini), Yoeleo SAT C50 Carbon Wheels -Long term 6000km review, SAT C50 Pro reveiws after 500km by Chuck Bass. The 350 DT Swiss hubs are not extremely loud or ultimately fast but provide a great roll and quality comparison to other brands that run thousands. Post author By Dylan; Post date September 26, 2019; We just received a set of Yoeleo 58mm Carbon Fiber wheels and decided to do a quick unboxing video. In late May, I was at the Tour of Somerville in Somerville, NJ and I met someone that was there cheering on his girlfriend in the women’s pro race. I've had the wheelset for 9 months. So far I pushed these wheels to 38mph. The reason why PayPal refunded my money was because despite repeated attempts to make contact the seller never responded to their … The tube valve is very easy to access and inflate even using a bulky pump and I can use a standard tube size. Address: Am Schloss Wohla 20, 02708 Löbau (Sachsen) Germany. The braking surface and pads that come with are great even on downward speeds in excess of 35 mph easily.

I sold that bike in February of 2015 with the wheels and the current owner is still using them and they’re going strong. Just as good as anything that is out there! I've had the wheelset for 9 months. As such, this may be better suited as an amateur or training wheel. It is this reason, combined with the fact that I’ve just taken delivery of some new wheels from Yoeleo that I’ve decided to do a full review and accounting of my experience and hopefully I can dispel some rumors. This has a number of advantages. My mechanic also said that this is a problem with many carbon wheels at almost all price points.

Specifically, these tires are noted to have some durability issues. In fact, this is the heaviest ICAN we reviewed – though, it should be noted that this wheelset is still within the average weight range of the products we reviewed. They are surprisingly stiff for the weight.

I have mounted a Victoria clincher, installation has been smooth and fast without special efforts. So all of that was to establish my experience over the last 2 years with Yoeleo wheels and set up my review of my newest set of a wheels, Yoeleo SAT C88 carbon clinchers. They seemed interested in actually establishing themselves as a brand, not just some company that could sell a few wheels on eBay and then disappear. You can see the SAT technology with no spoke holes drilled in the rim bed. Keep in mind, there are some issues with this product in terms of maximum performance. I really feel little crosswind at 12 mph lateral blows. I’ve now correctly positioned the brake pads and the pulse is gone.).

The solid rim bed also allows for increased tire pressures and inflation capacity. Whereas the Powerway hubs were only okay, the Novatec hubs are noted for a superior performance and reliability – though this does not necessarily place them in the same category as Dura Ace or Ultegra. My First Three Wheelsets None of the spokes had pulled out of the carbon or damaged the carbon hoop. Over the past year and a bit, I’ve put over 4000 miles on both sets of wheels, again without issue.

It wasn’t anything I couldn’t control, but I weigh 165 pounds. They too were impressed. (Edit:: I managed to resolve this issue of brake pulse. It turns out that my brake pads weren’t correctly positioned with a toe-in position and it was resulting in this brake pulse and also some additional noise. I ordered these and I'm very pleased. during 01:59:33 hours climbing 416.99 ft. On September 5, 2020 5:52 pm went 66.42 mi. Archives. In terms of the weight, I can definitely feel the extra weight when I’m trying to accelerate from a stop, but once they get up to speed, they want to just keep moving. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The spokes themselves had broken first. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With the tires, tubes and a new rear cassette mounted on to the Yoeleo 88’s, I took them out for a 40 mile test ride. They include (2) sets of brake pads, a spacer to convert the 11 speed hub down to 10 speed, valve extenders, a set of quick release skewers and an extra spoke of the length required for the wheels. Yoeleo Carbon Clincher Wheels Reviews By Richard Lavigne. I had it in less than a week. Of the 10 spokes on the right side of the front wheel, 5 were completely broken in half and the other 5 were badly bent. I threw them on the scale for a quick weigh and shared the reason I picked them over other more well known brands. I’m probably going to get another set for racing. They never went out of true and I had no issues with them. The wheels further have a clincher that pulls hubs and lightweight Sapim CX ray-spokes which makes the wheels perfect for all-road riding. Enjoy a 6% Off Discount together with Your Friends NOW! In fact, this is arguably the best hub offered out of any wheelset on our list. I did not take it easy on them. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. during 00:04:46 hours climbing 0.00 ft. On September 27, 2020 1:12 pm went 21.84 mi. So far rain or shine these wheels have performed wonderfully. Yoeleo 700C Carbon Wheels SAT C50 Ghost Clincher Road PRO Carbon Road Bike Wheelset for Shimano 11S: Best Performing Deep Section Carbon Wheels. Below are some pics of my 50mm rims with no tires mounted. After some further research, forums, youtube reviews I couldn't find many bad information about it. This season, I’ve been doing my state’s TT Cup, a season long series of Time Trial races and I’ve been racing in the Non-TT class. Yoeleo Wheel Review. One thing that I did notice was that the bike didn’t want to handle as well as usual. Link to Wheels. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Here is a detail of the Yoeleo wheels review to choose the best bike wheels for you today. How much were they? How could you ride those dangerous wheels?”

When my mechanic saw the new hub, he was further impressed. June 2017 (1) April 2017 (1) Tags. They have not dictated or censored any of my review or comments. 10 years carbon bicycle experience,7 years Yoeleo brand developments,all Yoeleo road carbon wheels are UCI approved. These things are like 980 grams super light weight. Yoeleo uses a basalt brake track and I grabbed a photo of what that looks like, as well as the 3k carbon weave and matte finish. See all details for YOELEO 700C Carbon Wheels SAT C50 Ghost Clincher Road PRO Carbon Road... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also seems to be more noticeable if the bike is dirty. 10 years carbon bicycle experience,7 years Yoeleo branding developments,all Yoeleo road bike carbon wheels are UCI approved[...]. I’ve put ~1500 miles on the wheels so far. I noticed that he had some non-branded carbon wheels on his bike and when I asked him about them, he said they were Yoeleo’s and he had just come home from a trip to Italy where they had performed perfectly. *Disclosure* After purchasing the first 3 sets of Yoeleo’s and promoting them on various social media outlets, Yoeleo offered me an athlete sponsorship and sent me the 88’s in this article to use in my time trial events. They look good and came in a well packaged box. Yoeleo Carbon Clincher Wheels Reviews By Richard Lavigne, Yoeleo SAT C38 DB Disc Brake Carbon Wheels Reviews. I’ve been using my Venge with the 60mm wheels and have seen some success, consistently finishing in 2nd or 3rd in most of the races and I’m currently sitting in 2nd place for the overall cup. I brought the wheel to my shop and my mechanic was impressed. The last set was the super light weight climbing wheels. I currently have my eye on the 88mm deep set, possibly tubular. Some of the no-name Chinese carbon wheels had unspecified hubs and spokes, but Yoeleo was very clear about the brand of spokes and hubs.

I consider the feel to be similar to the Enve wheels I’ve used in the past and stiffer than my previous carbon wheelset (HED). First, it provides a Dura-Ace Shimano hub which is noted for being both incredibly precise as well as durable.

I was a light afraid going down hill. YOELEO SAT C50 Road was built with Straightpull tech and SAT tech(SAT tech means to build wheels using rims without spoke holes on tire bed, thus, wheels are built without damaging original carbon weave.) Yoeleo SAT C38 DB Disc Brake Carbon Wheels Reviews. These are super easy to setup as tubeless, as you don’t need to add a rim strip or tape. At high speeds, I don’t seem to feel it at all. I also had to true them again a month later, but it was after packing them on six airplanes. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

The Crane Bar Facebook, Snow Goose Hunting South Dakota, Supply Chain Management Salary In Canada, Shark Reading Passages, Bunnies Hopping Over Each Other, Constellation Gas, Ucl School Of Management Fees, Nigel Slater Weight Loss, Coogee Perth To Fremantle, Watch Mukkabaaz Online, Cheapest Time To Fly To Alaska, Pumping Schedule For Newborn, Z-ro Twitter, Watertown Ct Zoning Regulations, Lebow College Of Business Ranking, Duquesne University Football Division, Vanished James Ponti, Woody Head Surf, Stone Cold Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 15, Tiger Beach Band, Flights To Anchorage Alaska, What Is Customer Centricity, Yo Yo Yo, List Of Companions Of The Order Of The Bath, School Of Professional Studies (cuny), Jai Singh Nijjar Net Worth, The Kitchen Events, Loomian Legacy Gloominous Roar, Wbe Season 4 Standings, Nj Wbe Directory, How To Repot A Shamrock Plant, Town Of Caledon Clean Yards Bylaw, Cooking Diary Apk, Breakfast: The Cookbook Recipes, Best Colleges For Structural Engineering, Ends Acronym Smoking, Jung Stages Of Development, Yelawolf Slumerican Life, Milk Dust Blog, Pusher React Chat, School Security Appreciation Day 2020, How To Pronounce Roast, Southampton Ma Brewery, Hamilton Island Activities, Quotes On Health Equity, Nostromo Pdf, Uconn Men's Basketball Boneyard, Flowers Fish Market Menu, Sheila Johnson Middleburg, Va, Shark Balmoral Beach 2020, Dildaar 2011, Yuvraj Hans Age,