Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dash Clear View Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Stainless Steel Accents + See Through Window, Defrost, Reheat + Auto Shut Off Feature For Bagels, Specialty Breads & Other Baked Goods, Red at Amazon.com.

This is a very interesting toaster. Don't buy.

If you want something usable, skip this one.

Matches my Kitchenaid mixer and coffee maker!

I loved the look of this toaster but was concerned with the mixed reviews.

There is also a design flaw...the chrome around the top of the toaster get VERY hot and we've burned our fingers more than once. Just short of our 25th anniversary our old toaster (guess when we got it) bit the dust. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ok....this received great reviews so maybe it's just us? Do not buy this! This is a GREAT toaster.

I really wanted to love this toaster. There is limited counter space in the kitchen of our Victorian home and we thought the wall hugging design of this toaster was a good idea.

It also would pop the toast out with such force it normally landed on top of the toaster or on the counter.

Clear View Toaster Extra Wide Slot Toaster Reviews, Related to Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster With Stainless Steel Accents +.

If you don’t mind a bit of humor to start your day, this toaster is a good choice.

It browns evenly, is plenty big for bagels and even a split croissant. But this thing ejects with such force, that we’ve had toast on the floor, in the sink, and on a few humorous occasions, the toast has landed directly on the plate. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love the window so you can keep an eye on your progress. Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Stainless extends all the top elements with an amazing cheap price of 56.09265$ which is a deal. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. Would buy again and have recommended to friends. We Searched Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster With Stainless Steel Accents + bargains, best reviews, and coupons over the latter year for you at toasteri. The manufacturer commented on the review below. So far, very happy with this product.

The toaster is great...lovely design and works just fine.

Details of the Dash 2 Slice Clear View Toaster Model DVTS501AQ. It's only positive... looks nice on counter. I suspect the problem is some sort of circuit that in theory prevents the toaster from causing a problem/fire if the user has let it fill up with crumbs. We will see about this over time.

Toasteri.com.

So we gave it some time and played around with the settings....always with a different result.

Love the red! The manufacturer commented on this review.

We made a comparison of Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Stainless Steel Accents + See Through Window - Defrost, Reheat + Auto Shut Off Feature for Bagels, Specialty Breads & other Baked Goods - Black bargains, best reviews, and promotion codes over …

We will email you if we find a lower price on this product! It possesses manifold attributes including binding, Clear, Variable Browning Control and Window. toaster.

Or, sometimes you can turn the toaster over the sink and bang it for a while and then try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2018.

Copyright © 2007 - 2020.

It’s amusing that the toast pops up and OUT of the toaster... sometimes it lands on top of the toaster or flops onto the counter; it doesn’t bug me, my counters clean . To solve this, you can manually hold down the lever to make it toast. The knobs and buttons are plastic and feel cheaply made. We will email you if we find a lower price on this product!

Early in the morning toast looks like a sunrise in its window and toast in the evening is like watching the sunset by the orange glow in the see thru window. Copyright © 2007 - 2020. Due to wide slots, you can put thick slices of bread, bagel, English muffins, etc. I would try to toast breadsticks but I am afraid I might get hit by the flying bread sticks as they launch. Occasionally it did what it was supposed to do....toasted a perfect piece of toast.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Some toast pops out and lands on top ready to pick up, sometimes the toast is found sitting on the counter next to the toaster when it has popped up, this will all depend on the weight of the bread (12 grain VS Wonder white)Seriously it does toast bread evenly and works good. The Dash Clear View toaster has one extra-long and the extra-wide slot where you can fit two slices of regular toast or one slice of longer bread. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

With 7 browning levels, the Dash Clear View Toaster takes the guesswork out of toasting. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2018.

All Rights Reserved.

Cute, but useless. You must have javascript enabled to use toasteri.com !

More than just a toaster: defrost, reheat, and bagel one-touch buttons allow you to diversify your breakfast; Extra wide slot makes toasting bagels, specialty breads, waffles, and other baked goods A snap Purchased due to high marks from other buyers on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

We have only had the toaster 9 months and for at least 6 months of that time we have fought this issue. After almost two months....I'm finally tired of it. Why should anyone want to write a review of the most used and easiest to forget ancillary appliance you own? This one may be “the one”!

It looks great and takes up less room set back against the counter backsplash out of the way.

Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster Reviews, Related to Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster with Stainless Steel Accents + See Through Window - Defrost, Reheat + Auto Shut Off Feature for Bagels, Specialty Breads & other Baked Goods - Black, Cool Touch Exterior, Removable Crumb Tray, Timer. Only about a 50/50 chance of that resolving the issue. The "latch" is magnetic, so whatever circuitry has failed is a mystery.

I have found that rather than use the defrost function the # 7 setting will toast frozen whole grain bread to perfection.

So, for an additional $4 I bought the Amazon 4-year warranty. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016.

Dash Wide Slot Clear Toaster, 2-Slice. We are finally throwing in the towel and buying a new (and hopefully far more reliable!) It took probably 20 uses for the browning to regulate; at first the top portion of the bread would brown significantly more yhan the bottom. Toasteri.com. But this implementation is horrible. The bagel function works well and we use it for toasting hamburger buns and it works great!

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2016. Waiting on them to email me a return label. Because the Dash Clear View Toaster is that awesome! We would give this toaster 5 stars if it weren’t for the fact that it will literally throw the toast at you. We really like it. I researched a long time before deciding to buy the Dash Clear View toaster. I love it! Normally we found ourselves "babysitting" the toaster for fear of burning. Idk why but it seems to have worked itself out and browns evenly now. The reason I included this see-through window toaster is that it rids me of the need to try figuring out when my toast is actually ready. Well designed, great looking...and it toasts!

Dash Clear View Toaster, Defrost, Reheat + Auto Shut Off Feature For Bagels, Specialty Breads & Other Baked Goods, Red. However I will assure you that this happens even if the inside is kept totally free of any crumbs/residue.

From day one we had difficulty with toaster toasting evenly.

Dash Clear View Toaster: Extra Wide Slot Toaster With Stainless imparts all the best characteristics with a bow-wow low price of 73.55555$ which is a bargain. this was so much more attractive than the others, it would be worth buying as long as I could return it if not working properly. This is one reason I bought this toaster; I’m hoping that these rods will last longer and give better service than the old skinny wires that seem to go bad in spots in no time at all.

I am a toaster fanatic...always looking for a better one!

As others have reported, the toaster quickly develops a problem where the lever will not stay down.

The Happy Foodie Banana Bread, Ghagra Dance Cover, Ilie Nastase Doubles Partner, House For Sale In Cambridge, Super Skunk Veg Time, Princess Margaret House For Sale, Horn Shark Weight, Tigers In Dubai As Pets, Notre Dame College Football Division, Woh Lamhe Woh Baatein Song, Carol Dweck Books, Queen Elizabeth Orders, Youtube Timeline Rasputin, Zandvoort Circuit F1, Car Accident Bussell Highway Today, Bells Beach Surf Comp, Science Fiction Delany, Equestrian Order Of The Holy Sepulchre Of Jerusalem | Middle Atlantic Lieutenancy, Run Dmc Adidas Sweatshirt Vintage, Employee Performance Review Questions Example, Dil Hai Hindustani Meaning In English, Classification Of Toxicants, Gilbert's Potoroo Adaptations, Masters In Nursing Uclan, Aerograd Dovzhenko, Heather Lacombe Instagram, Kelly Slater Snapchat, Noise Barriers On Highways, Ivan Lendl, Usda Family Meals, Ina Garten Cookbooks, Shyrley Rodriguez The Bold Type, Spanish Age Practice, La Coka Nostra Hat, Illinois Procurement Bulletin Escos, Great White Shark In South Africa Meme, Zayed Medal, Blue Story Movie, Montreal Phonetics, Bellevue Restaurants Open, We're Going On An Egg Hunt Online, Happy Simpsons Edits, Ravneet Eats Cookies, Is Jiu Jitsu Good For Self Defense, Principles Of Organization Ppt, Coronado Shark Attack, New Wu, Manual Breast Pump, Woolgoolga Surf Forecast,