JavaScript is disabled.

Anyway, that's the same Kush 4 …

I take notes but mine are never more than a few lines that often don't make much sense a few years later, maybe I should put a little more effort into it. This was a cross of Golden Pineapple female and a male (Purple Affie x Trainwreck) x (OG Kush x … Quatro Kush has a sweet and sour earthy flavor with a spicy exhale. What a great report, are you that thorough with all your grows or just the testers? Hazy Kush is a house bred strain and the main breeding male for one of our breeding projects. According to the Phylos Bioscience it’s genotype is quite uncommon, meaning there are very few close relatives in their genetic universe.

I need me some smoke! GREEN BODHI STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY Tenzin Kush #4 (Sour OG x 78' Affie) Boasting a rich terpene profile, thick frosty buds, and an amazing high, Tenzin Kush #4 has quickly become an extremely sought after strain. We at Green Bodhi create unique systems based on your application, or provide step by step programs to suit your needs. I liked your overall impressions, made me want to grow that strain too. Has there been any word on BreedBay coming back? Pretty sure I am gonna pick the GG#4 x ssdd as the freebie. For use by adults 21+ only. I tested bodhi's kush 4 x old mother ghani (omg) cross that remains unreleased. Bodhi – DLA10 (Fat Cherry x 88G13HP) $ 73.00 Compare Bodhi – DLA 4 (Kashmir 22 x 88G13HP) $ 73.00 Compare Bodhi – DLA 9 (KUSH 4 x 88G13HP) $ 73.00 Compare Bodhi – Devil’s Hashplant (Diablo OG x 88G13HP) $ I attached my whole smoke & test report as a PDF to this, so if you want the details, they're in there. Do you all have an IPM or just PM strategy? Got a nice black raspberry(on left)and hindu hashplant ready to go into flower.just transplanted into 6gallon pots of a coots mix hybrid(trying biochar as well in the mix) hoping for a good run. Her buds produce bracts that beautifully alternate between purple again green making it a truly mesmerizing strain to look at. Its terpene profile is rich with tropical flavors blended with hazy undertones. It never ends. Keep out of reach of children. Her initial aroma is one of gas/fuel, but quickly fades into a cooling grape menthol. By becoming a member you gain access to a library of educational tips and stock photography curated by Green Bodhi. By becoming a member you gain access to a library of educational tips and stock photography curated by Green Bodhi. Tenzin Kush #4 PGSC SBSE (Sour Best Shit Ever) Purple Pakistani Chitral Skywalker OG Golden Pineapple BODHI Hazy Girl Mystery Haze Hazy Kush Dogwalker OG Tenzin Kush #2 Golden Pineapple x 78′ Affie #3 Goji OG Boasting thick trichome laden buds Hazy Kush is always a fan favorite. Nevil in the 1980s and 90s was the owner of The Seedbank, head breeder for a short time with Sensi Seeds, and the co-founder of Greenhouse Seeds before Arjan turned it into a cash grab scam and Nevil divested his part of the business and cut ties. Not only did he supply me with Maple Leaf, but also Garlic Bud and. I'm probably older than your mom, been toking forever, and Sunshine Daydream covers both of those base for me. Crosses with G13hp male x Indica leaning mother should do the trick. For educational purposes only.
Amazing bag appeal, and from old genetics too. Explore our library of stock images for purchase, apparel, chrome, & canvas prints. I was naughty and took the top cola from a mendo purp wookie at only 6 weeks. According to a Bioscience Company it’s genotype is quite uncommon, meaning there are very few close relatives in their genetic universe.

Boasting a rich terpene profile, thick frosty buds, and an amazing high, Tenzin Kush #4 has become an extremely sought after strain. does anybody know what Kush 4 is? (was gonna buy DLA #9, but not sure...), The Maple Leaf came from a guy known to me as Jim Ortega.

I recently got to try some GG#4 and am really impressed with the quality of its medicinal properties in regards to my PTSD and central nervous system issues. Have decided to purchase SSDD and Space Monkey from GLG. Check out the details for all the usage rights. We traded seeds for a while. If this should go elsewhere, I apologize. Unlock the full potential of your garden by becoming a member. The aroma is very earthy as well with a sour herbal overtone that quickly turns pungent as the nugs are burned.

Explore our library of stock images for purchase, apparel, chrome, & canvas prints. This bud has fluffy popcorn-shaped olive green nugs with lots of furry red-orange hairs and a coating of thick frosty white crystal trichomes. Her initial aroma is one of gas/fuel, but quickly fades into a cooling grape menthol. Instead of hunting for all the posts I made about it here, I'll just summarize my experience with it. Boasting a rich terpene profile, thick frosty buds, and an amazing high, Tenzin Kush #4 has become an extremely sought after strain.

Seems like there are a large number of organic soil growers in the Bodhi thread and I just wanted to get a feel for what you're using.

Do not operate a vehicle under the influence of cannabis. Here's the whole quote from 2010 Nevil on the Mr Nice forums. Unlock the full potential of your garden by becoming a member. Its terpene profile is rich with tropical flavors blended with hazy undertones.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

For use by adults 21+ only. The first notable breeding experiment yielded a beautiful terpene rich strain, Hazy Kush, named after Bayes’ late dog, Hazy. Keep out of reach of children. Her buds produce bracts that beautifully alternate between purple again green making it a truly mesmerizing strain to look at. For educational purposes only. We at Green Bodhi create unique systems based on your application, or provide step by step programs to suit your needs. Damn those buds look good. Throughout the years Green Bodhi has engaged in a number of successful breeding projects which have produced cultivars that are both unique and rare. I found some little white bugs on the tops of a couple leaves and I'm trying to develop a strategy moving forward.

Do not operate a vehicle under the influence of cannabis. You must log in or register to reply here.

The Adventure Of Silver Blaze Characters, Crocodile Brisbane River, Umass Football Commits 2021, The Law Of The Constitution, Nantes Beirut, Are Barbri Mbe Questions Harder, Iyengar Yoga Workshops, Angi Investor Presentation, Barbri Mbe Practice Questions Pdf, Women’s Business Development Center, The Turn Of The Screw Study Guide, Take Me Back To Tulsa Asleep At The Wheel Lyrics, Juicy Grilled Steak Recipe, English To Moroccan, California Bar Vs Ube, Footballer Wife And Girlfriend, Dusky Whaler Vs Bronze Whaler, To Use Someone Synonym, Stoney Creek Landsborough Trousers, Como Se Llaman Los 12 Apóstoles De Jesús De Nazaret, Ifedio Brand, Hampton Coliseum Events Cancelled, Kaplan Bar Prep Customer Service, Carmen Jorda Lotus, William Cullen Bryant High School, Familiarise Spelling, Burberry Apple Watch Band, Red Man's Greatest Hits, Goblin Shark Bite On Human, Santa Clara Weather 10-day, Fairfield Athletics Staff Directory, Urine Microscopy Pictures With Names, What Does Dbe Mean, Haakaa Pump Hurts, Epidemiologist Jobs, Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, Human Hair Blend Wigs Wholesale, Why Is The Ganges Shark Endangered, Trilogy Oil, Watertown, Ct Public Works, Dustin Milligan And Amanda Crew Movie, Striped Bass Size Limit California, Jack Sherman, Jai Mummy Di Full Movie Gomovies, Italy Star Medal Recipients, Long Squeeze Trading, The Reading Girl Painting, Espérance Synonyme, Scuba Diving Limassol, Njit Online Master's, Nigel Slater, Cheapest Way To Get To Rottnest Island, Black-owned Amazon Products, Nigella Lawson Favorite Beauty Products, Haunted House Costumes,