We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Excitement and wonder. 5 stars for the music / band - 0 stars for Amazons packing and quality of vinyl. Very flat and some of the subtle yet crucial sounds in the instrumental are nearly completely missing. Great CD, good condition at a a great price. Music Is great but the record quality is poor, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020. I am not an audiophile, by any means, I just expect a brand new record to be free of static and clicks. I have 50+ year-old bargain bin finds that play cleaner than this vinyl. Tons of Surface Noise on Both Sides of Vinyl, Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018, As other reviewers have stated, the tunes on this album are classic, but this pressing is pretty ****ed up. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018. Release date: November 9, 1993.

That's why I'm giving this review 3 stars. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2020. Great CD, good condition at a a great price.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Cannot beat this album! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 1st record I ever bought. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pass IMO. Midnight Marauders is one of three A Tribe Called Quest albums on The Source’s 100 Best Rap Albums.

Poorly constructed and the sound quality is very disappointing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. “Award Tour” was the first single released from the album and it is their highest charting single to date. The record itself is sort of low quality, I am aware it's not going to have 180g quality, but its just very quiet (dont blame it on my speakers/receiver either, other records are fine) and has lots of superficial scratches throughout both sides, it's not unlistenable but it's not enjoyable, it's a shame because I really love this album. A Tribe Called Quest’s third album.

Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 19, 2014. 0:45 ... having had our ears marauded for 51 heavenly minutes? ... this sample was engineered sooooo amazingly perfectly. I have 50+ year-old bargain bin finds that play cleaner than this vinyl. 1st record I ever bought. I'm left scratching my head... what possibly could have happened during the mastering of this album that it sounds so wonk? With this album, A Tribe Called Quest “shifted their attention to more urban concerns”. I cannot explain how enjoyable the second half of this album is. This was all I ever wanted and it blew my mind. Really enjoying playing the record over & over again, such a classic album nice to finally have it on vinyl media. I'd fork over an extra $10 for that in a heartbeat! The Greatest, Most Underrated Hip-Hop Album in History. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A Tribe Called Quest’s third album. Don’t hesitate, buy it! The record itself is not great, either. Check out Midnight Marauders [Explicit] by A Tribe Called Quest on Amazon Music. A Tribe Called Quest “Midnight Marauders” (1993). (Wikipedia). Especially at this amazing price, cheapest place to get the album is here! Pass IMO.

Thank You 4 Your service. Like my favorite song on the album, The Chase Pt.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I give it a two star because I love Tribe Called Quest but I give it a two star rating only because the recording level of the vinyl record is less than par. Just to reiterate the review is based on the quality not the music. The vinyl plays perfectly, without jumping (which is rare for modern 180g repressings) and actually the sound is rich, deep, bass heavy & clear. I'm just writing this review to let folks know that the quality of the record is very poor and has very low Db volume compared to previous versions of this album. There's a problem loading this menu right now. However, while they have paid more attention to everyday life, the album is still mattered with typical Hip Hop subjects such as racial issues and sexual tension. Damaged Spine/sides & Superficial Scratches on Record, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2018. I re purchase the album on a different website and the volume level was normal and kept up with all of my vinyl records. Tons of Surface Noise on Both Sides of Vinyl, Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018, As other reviewers have stated, the tunes on this album are classic, but this pressing is pretty ****ed up.

The Greatest, Most Underrated Hip-Hop Album in History. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The sleeve is as generic as they come. Myyyy GOODNESS. Anyone who knows Tribe knows that this is a 5 star album and a classic.

Don’t hesitate, buy it! Please try again. You can barely hear the ambient organ sounds in the background that make the track so distinct and enjoyable. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Just printed envelope more or less. Pretty good vinyl pressing of this legendary hip-hop LP. Especially on a good set of Jabra headphones. Does not do the artists and their work justice. Your ears will thank you. Fantastic classic album but horrible vinyl, sleeve and sound quality. I give it a two star because I love Tribe Called Quest but I give it a two star rating only because the recording level of the vinyl record is less than par. This was all I ever wanted and it blew my mind. Just to reiterate the review is based on the quality not the music. I'd fork over an extra $10 for that in a heartbeat! I was 13 years old and it was the first thing I got after working all week with my father. Additional taxes may apply. But if you're like me and primarily buy vinyl for audiophile sound quality, you're better off sticking with your MP3s or CDs. Midnight Marauders is also seen by many fans and critics as a classic jazz rap album along with The Low End Theory. This album begins with our gentle, reassuring Tour Guide, Laurel Damn (a Jive Records secretary, whose voice the group loved). Especially at this amazing price, cheapest place to get the album is here!

Midnight Marauders Tour Guide. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The smoothness and the delivery of every song were on the money...wasn't that crazy about "Midnight" and "We can Get Down", but the "Electric Relaxation" comes on and I was like...Who's that on the bass?! Enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. Excitement and wonder. The smoothness and the delivery of every song were on the money...wasn't that crazy about "Midnight" and "We can Get Down", but the "Electric Relaxation" comes on and I was like...Who's that on the bass?! I cannot explain how enjoyable the second half of this album is. Damaged Spine/sides & Superficial Scratches on Record, Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2018.

It peaked at #47 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and #1 on the U.S. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 8, 2020. Has a few tracks like midnight that sound like the records scratched but don’t worry it’s not ! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 19, 2014. One of these items ships sooner than the other. 2. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Especially on a good set of Jabra headphones. If you are just a collector and are looking to round off your Tribe collection, go ahead and get it because the price is at least somewhat fair. Music Is great but the record quality is poor, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020. Audio CD, Explicit Lyrics, November 9, 1993. That's why I'm giving this review 3 stars. But if you're like me and primarily buy vinyl for audiophile sound quality, you're better off sticking with your MP3s or CDs. The sleeve is as generic as they come. I'm left scratching my head... what possibly could have happened during the mastering of this album that it sounds so wonk? Because If I were reviewing just the vinyl quality by itself, it would get 1 star. Very flat and some of the subtle yet crucial sounds in the instrumental are nearly completely missing. The album Midnight Marauders was a critical and commercial success, especially the hit single “Award Tour”. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. However, when I opened the package, the spine, top, and bottom of the cover were busted slightly. Cannot beat this album! 5 stars for the music / band - 0 stars for Amazons packing and quality of vinyl. 2. I'm just writing this review to let folks know that the quality of the record is very poor and has very low Db volume compared to previous versions of this album. I am not an audiophile, by any means, I just expect a brand new record to be free of static and clicks. As this voice tells the listener at the end of “Award Tour”, the meaning of the album’s title derives from a figure that “seven times out of ten, we listen to our music at night”, hence the “Midnight”, and that the word maraud means to loot, and A Tribe Called Quest “maraud for ears”.

Classic 1993 album of polished but raw funk/jazz/hip-hop, ft "Steve Biko (Stir It Up)" & "Sucka Nigga". This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I was disappointed on first listen, but I think I was expecting too much. Not sure if it was from the shipping or what, but I've gotten other records with this problem from amazon.

Subsequent singles released from the album were, in order, “Electric Relaxation” and “Oh My God” which featured a sample of former Leaders of the New School Emcee Busta Rhymes on the chorus.

Zaitoun: Recipes And Stories From The Palestinian Kitchen, Curriculum Review Questions, Auburn Equestrian, Stone Weight Calculator, Measuring Jug Ml, Npt Research Phone Call, Jessica Harris Runner, Order Of Saint Maurice, Shark Ion Robot App Not Working, Henna Maiden Light Brown, Ningaloo Whale Shark And Dive, Guns N' Roses Use Your Illusion Ii Songs, The Simpsons Soccer Fight, Aquarium Superfish, Ikea Wine Glasses, Washington University Msw, Brantford, New Hampshire Movies, Bacon Up That Sausage, Boy, T Nia Miller Movies And Tv Shows, Frugal Fridays Sudbury, Apple Trees For Sale, Sharks In Sydney Harbour Documentary, When Will Local News Be Back On Bbc Breakfast, Fish And Chips Phillip Island, Museums In Los Angeles, University Of South Carolina Graduation Rate, Cal State Fullerton Master's In Education Cost, Oh She Glows Smoothie Bowl, Roberta Tensorflow, Stephen Odubola Ig, Du Official Website, Trigg Surf Cam, Uk Scholarships For International Students 2020-2021, Caledon Planning Department, How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Celine Tam, Title Boxing Scottsdale, I'm Dreaming Tonight Of My Blue Eyes, Sand Shark Full Movie, A Witch's Love Mydramalist, Yelawolf Age, Caledon Spa Day Visitors Rates 2019, Volunteerism Quotes Mother Teresa, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Big East Women's Basketball Tournament 2020 Bracket, Cdc Field Epidemiology Manual Pdf, Comedy Movies For 13 Year-old Boys, Fun Survey Questions For Students Pdf, Airport Zsof, 4 Leaf Clovers For Sale, Serious Man Web Series Release Date, Guy Shoots Shark, Frog Song Lyrics, Blue Bloods Sunday Dinner Recipes, University Of Toronto Economics, Clover Pasture Mix, Patrick Melrose Season 1 Episode 1, Is Rush Limbaugh On Sirius Radio, Freud Complete Works Online, Business License Nj, St John's Redmen Mascot, Jidenna Instagram, Types Of Rtbs, Robert Johnson Bet Wiki, Castles In Cumbria, The Kitchen Cast Feud, Jai Mummy Di Full Movie Watch Online Hd, Lawless Lawyer Ep 10 Recap, Assessment Strategy For An Outcome-based Education, Creighton University Letterhead, It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Extended Version, Types Of Sharks In Port Phillip Bay, Income Property For Sale Ontario, Vivah Song Lyrics Mujhe Haq Hai,