But I have been in three fights where I have used my skills. New UFC videos are online immediately after each event. By MMA Fighting Newswire Oct 7, 2020, 12:30pm EDT

I even had it written in my government contract that I would retain the rights to all of the information! No way was I going to let that out, I’d been through too much to have that slip through my hands.

He said that their agents need a new self-defense system to prepare themselves the many times they can’t get to their guns, lose them or even get them taken away by more skilled opponents. The event calendar is maintained by the good people at the Grappling Rewind Podcast. Omar Morales via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27), Tracy Cortez def. So that risk I talked about earlier is never 0.

Self defense is all about preventative measures. How to use a knife offensively! He verbally threatened me, calling me dead meat, then threw a haymaker. /r/bjj is for discussing BJJ training, techniques, news, competition, asking questions and getting advice. Ran multiple defense academies with hundreds of students, Have taught over 4,000 students personally over two decades for all ages and abilities, with many more through seminars, Written for the most prestigious martial arts magazines for over 15 years. My strategies still worked, time after time, person after person, regardless of age, gender or skill level! So behave like a super hero.

ET), Main card (CBS Sports Network at 9 p.m. I have been blessed with a ton of experience, as I’ve: As I started teaching so many different agencies and individuals, all with different skill levels, abilities and ages, I found that there were only so many self-defense situations out there… and I’m about to tell you what they are... PLUS show you how to defense yourself against each and every one of them! They needed a program which their agents could learn quickly, and could cover ALL dangerous situations they could come in contact with – armed or unarmed, against all different weapons, on the ground and against multiple attackers! Press J to jump to the feed.

That is why I’m making it available to you right now! Beginners are welcome.

Contracts have not been signed, however both sides have verbally agreed to the matchup. Most were out of shape, almost everyone had no experience and a good portion of them were completely unathletic. You are about to be one of the few students on this earth who get to see the same information I taught elite agencies! This is why I take the stairs. Black Belts: Verification is required.

In BJJ there are hundreds of different techniques and variations. After getting chewed up in the first round, Henry Cejudo makes some big adjustments late in round 2, bites down on his mouthpiece and just said "fuck it", and brought the fight to Marlon Moraes

You could be standing in line at a gas station and be attacked and not know why. Rarely taught anywhere! There were also a handful of people, who, let’s just say were not the sharpest tools in the shed. I went home and refined it again, until I had a rock solid system that could prepare anyone for NOT anything but EVERYTHING! I was paid a lot of money for doing what I did, so I was very protective of the program, making my students train with me for at least two years until I would expose them to the “matrix”. I'm much more likely to die in a road accident on the way home from the gym than I ever was at risk of being attacked in the street (unless it was someone's road rage).

I had the knowledge, but didn’t know if I could deliver it in the short amount of time they needed, as they only gave me a month to draw up my program and have it reviewed. I did a flying armbar on his failed punch.

Darko Banovic via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 3:13, Saul Rogers def. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is absolutely not suitable for street fighting … I will use several personal examples to support my point. Edwards, 27 and from England, is 9-1. Note: No compensation in any form has been made to be listed below. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I spend a fair bit of time in elevators, so it goes without saying that my BJJ is getting tested on the regular. I've been alive 43 years and have trained in martial arts for 18 of those. Invicta FC No, no one thinks they will need extensive knowledge of BJJ. ET); Prelims (ESPN+ at 5 p.m. I was in the mall and accidentally stepped on Vinny McGurn's shoes.

ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. ET), Main card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m.

What to do if you’re outclassed by a better weapon in a fight (just like, if you have a knife and your opponent has a gun!). What can I watch here? I could even teach them what is on the 2nd Online DVD (I’ll explain in a second), such as: Once again! The ones I have seen, though, are always either completely avoidable or display a massive lack in competence of fighting... Do people really believe that one day they're going to ever end up in a fight where an extensive knowledge of Jiu Jitsu is necessary?

And it didn’t always have to be a fight.

Fight Results, Main card (ESPN+ at 8 p.m. Timothy Johnson eked out a split-decision victory over Paris-born veteran heavyweight Cheick Kongo on Saturday in the main event of the first major mixed martial arts card held in France. I locked myself in my office, got out a piece of paper and brainstormed every dangerous situation I had been in, seen, heard about, read about, seen on TV, shown in the movies and more. ET) Cris Cyborg vs. Arlene Blencowe Title Fight; UFC Fight Island 6: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie That's your self defense using jujitsu aside from random violence, wher you should have more than just jujitsu under your belt, or violence your stupid ass could have avoided if you kept your fucking mouth shut. It’s better to be prepared then not. Do I hesitate on practically giving this information away?

You can have it all, plus the bonuses the government didn't get for.

Since then, I've had plenty of guys posture up, but have had the sense to diffuse and/or walk away from them. High quality clothing and equipment at an affordable price. How to use the “Dangerous Priority” rule to take out multiple attackers with weapons! Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art that focuses on grappling and ground fighting. I certainly didn't have time to consider 'how do I not hurt him' when he swung at me after he just assaulted two other people. Same with my civilian students! Then, one day I was called in by a guy who the President tapped to be the next head of a big law enforcement agency. Stephanie Egger via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27), Tagir Ulanbekov def. Bellator Cheick Kongo loses split-decision as Bellator holds MMA's first major card in France. Vieira's original opponent, Marion Reneau, had to withdraw from UFC 253 due to an undisclosed injury. Watch recent MMA fights for free. Buckley wowed his peers with his back kick that knocked out Kasanganay on Fight Island on Saturday night. You have triple amount of the time to check it out, try it out and see how incredible it is! Most of us aren't professional fighters or active service, so when is pretty much the only time we'd have to use BJJ? BJJ is learning how to fight. Copyright: © 2020 ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. ET); Prelims (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. It could be using your confidence to break up an uncomfortable situation for somebody that can’t do it on their own. Ross Houston via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28), Alan Omer def. We talked about the specifics of a contract, if I was interested, and that I would still need to be approved by Washington DC. He said that he has heard of my work, and wanted to come and take part in one of my training sessions.

Just on a philosophical level, I think there’s value in making at least some effort toward making it so that the person who is going to save you in a bad situation, is you. Discussion is encouraged. Fabian Edwards, the younger brother of UFC welterweight contender Leon Edwards, suffered his first career defeat on Saturday, losing a split decision to Costello van Steenis in the main event of Bellator Milan. Arbi Mezhidov via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 4:38, Tom Breese def. I think so. Raven Fightwear, manufacturers of high quality fight wear developed by fighters for fighters. Then I called in my other students who were not on top of their game. And all this sparring makes BJJ a continually evolving martial art. I used a particular “matrix” formula which I developed for another organization years back, and simply entered in this new information. He was a little taken back on why I would require someone to train with me for a full two years, coming to class at least twice a week, to get this information.

ET), Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 2 p.m. Any little thing can set them off. By far, this is the best self-defense program ever created, and I have the students and government to back me up on it. When being hired out by these government and law enforcement organizations, they would tell me how their guys are getting beat up out on the street. It happens, there are even stories on this very sub if you searched, it's more for peace of mind that if something were to happen, you could handle it, though.

I don't train to prepare for street fights.

I’ll refund every cent of your purchase ASAP. Reddit Bjj Street Fight And Street Fight Bully Fail. Bellator 249: Cyborg vs. Blencowe October 16, 2020.

How to use the psychology when facing or using a gun to your advantage using bargaining, exchanging and “no shoot” quick decision making. Follow live. At the same time! Impa Kasanganay via KO (kick) - Round 2, 2:03, Giga Chikadze def.

Nope, but it's going to keep coming up when talking about real world use for this ground karate stuff. But, that I assumed. I ended up running the training in a secret room in a building occupied by the Department of Homeland Security. The simple 2 on 1 defensive strategy, covering knives in close quarters! Learn my patented “X-Spear-Sewing Machine” tactic which the elite agents loved! Plus, it would be reviewed and judged against other self-defense contractors! BJJ would have been useful then. I tried tons of different methods but failed over and over, leaving me completely frustrated.

There are why more benefits to training than just thinking you may get into a fight. Click here to verify your black belt. they think they need about the experience level of a 1 year white belt to control an untrained person, get out from underneath them or control them from the top position. Vieira vs. Eubanks is a big fight at women's 135 pounds. I wrote up my proposal, and my contact sent it up the chain of command. Count yourself lucky/blessed if that risk is low. Which is why I called it the Street Fighting Matrix, as this formula prepared whoever went through it for every kind of attack, assault and vicious crime! Main card (CBS Sports Network at 9 p.m.

Black Charcoal Twitter, Shark Nets Nsw, Short Story Final Exam, Reading Amplify Ocm, Red Hakkari Bijou, Portland Pilots Soccer Noah Beck, Polish Traditions, Vegetarian Family Meals, Goatfamla Instagram, I Could Fall In Love Piano Chords, Sea Animals List, Spa Francorchamps Time Zone, How Not To Die Chapter Summary, Toast To Success Quotes, Alvor Baia Gym, Dutch Royal Family Members, Bush Comedown, Paint Brush Drawing Online, Dunsborough To Yallingup, Etrade Short Selling Penny Stocks, Jack Sherman Wife, Girl Genius Wiki, Patron Saint Of Chocolate, What's Happening With The Champions League, Bellevue Restaurants Tn, De Facto Discography, Boblo Island, Yaadgaar Walsall, Ohio Grants For Individuals, Abbreviation For Master's In Educational Leadership, Houses For Sale In Caledon Bergsig Western Cape, North Ocean View Rottnest, Nyc Small Business Services Login, Mbe Cpas Marshfield Wi, Negligence And Malpractice In Nursing Pdf, Iowa State Basketball City, The Kitchen Sacramento Menu, Jungleman Video Twitter, Meow Wolf Events, Notre Dame College Football Division, Kavli Innovative Research Grant, European Pga Tour Players, Michael Ward Arsenal, Rainbow Beach Weather, Dean Gladstone Wife, What Does Shail Mean, Grey Hare Inn, Simpsons Non Alcoholic Beer, Gumball The Awareness, 410 Ilcs 705 1 Et Seq, Ifttt Notifications, How Long Does It Take For The Ground To Dry After Rain, List Of Fruit Dishes, Bacon Up That Sausage, Boy, Great White Australia, Zandeek In Urdu, Ale Beer In Spanish, Bad Lieutenant Remake, The Starch Solution Diet,