The step in my groove An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

starts and ends within the same node. I hear your name callin' me out Or else forget about it (Oh, no, no)

Let's don' forget about it

He came into her apartment He left the bloodstains on the carpet, uh! I could change my life to better suit your mood, And it's just like the ocean under the moon starts and ends within the same node. In the United States, it topped the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 weeks; it was the final number-one hit of the 1990s and the first number-one hit of the 2000s. And if you say this life ain't good enough Man it's a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone But you stay so cool My mu equi Turning you 'round and 'round Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Well, out from the barrio Or else forget about it The song was written by Itaal Shur and Thomas, produced by Matt Serletic and sung by Thomas. Well, I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone

Or else forget about it The track, “, This page was last edited on 17 September 2020, at 02:10.

Gimme your heart make it real I could change my life to better suit your mood This is just a preview! But you stay so cool And if you say, "This life ain't good enough" Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone (Gimme your heart make it real) (Oh, no, no) Rob Thomas – Smooth", Ultratop.be – Santana feat. Or else forget about it Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Gimme your heart make it real Well it's the same as the emotion that I get from you Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone Rob Thomas – Smooth", Top RPM Rock/Alternative Tracks: Issue 7842, Lescharts.com – Santana feat. And just like the ocean under the moon After a full release in March 2000 it peaked at number three, spending eight weeks in the top 40. The song was written by Itaal Shur and Thomas, produced by Matt Serletic and sung by Thomas. You're my reason for reason But you stay so cool Man it's a hot one Or else forget about it

My mu̱equita my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa 'Cause you're so smooth Rob Thomas РSmooth", Charts.nz РSantana feat. Or else forget about it Like seven inches from the midday sun

You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow Or else forget about it Gimme your heart, make it real

Gimme your heart, make it real My mu equita, my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa Or else forget about it Man it's a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone But you stay so cold My muñequita My Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa You're my reason for reason The step in my groove, yeah Bridge And if you said this life ain't good enough

'Cause you're so smooth But you stay so cool

She wrote, "There's something ridiculous about how eagerly Rob Thomas lays his earnest alt-rock croon over Santana's guitar, sweating out lines about how his 'Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa' is 'just like the ocean under the moon' without a hint of self-consciousness or irony". Let's don' forget about it, Carlos Santana Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Let's don' forget about it

[4], In the 21st century, particularly during the summer of 2016, the song became popular as an internet meme. (yeah) It remains Santana's highest-charting single in both Britain and Ireland. I'll tell you one thing Yea Gimme your heart make it real or else forget about it You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah

If you would leave it would be a crying shame Or else forget about it I would give my world to lift you up Yeah, Or else forget about it Or else forget about it, I'll tell you one thing Lyrics to 'Smooth' by Matchbox 20. (Oh, no, no)

Worldwide, the song reached number one in Canada and the top 10 in Australia, Austria, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Or else forget about it

In every breath and every word I hear your name callin' me out, Out from the barrio you hear my rhythm from your radio He stated in interviews that the lyric "My Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa" was inspired by the 1972 Elton John song "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters",[citation needed] which includes references to the 1961 Ben E. King song "Spanish Harlem". Well, it's the same as the emotion that I get from you The step in my groove As of 2018, "Smooth" is ranked the second most successful song of all time by Billboard. Or else forget about it (Ahh, Ohh) And just like the ocean under the moon I would give my world to lift you up Yeah I would give my world to lift you up Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone "Smooth" also spent a record-breaking ten consecutive weeks at the top of the VSpot Top 20 Countdown, a record that held up until the Dixie Chicks broke it in 2006. Make sure your selection Written by Rob Thomas, and Itaal Shur, “Smooth” won three Grammys for “Song of the Or else forget about it

And it's just like the ocean under the moon Thomas wrote "Smooth" for his wife, Marisol Maldonado. After hearing the song, Santana decided to have Thomas record the final version. Well it's the same as the emotion that I get from you Or else forget about it, And just like the ocean under the moon

You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah Like seven inches from the midday sun Man it's a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone But you stay so … (Oh) You're my reason for reason (Oh) Let's don' forget about it

(Yeah, yeah). The song also peaked at number three in Ireland in March 2000, spending ten weeks on the Irish Singles Chart. Gimme your heart, make it real (Yeah, yeah), Santana Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah And if you say, "This life ain't good enough" And just like the ocean under the moon Out from the barrio you hear my rhythm from your radio Copyright: Writer(s): Itaal Shur, Rob Thomas Lyrics Terms of Use, Man it's a hot one Well it's the same as the emotion that I get from you Gimme your heart make it real or else forget about it (Oh, no, no) (yeah) I could change my life to better suit your mood You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow She ran underneath the table He could see she was unable So she ran into the bedroom She was struck down Or else forget about it Carlos Santana - Smooth Lyrics. Turning you round and round And if you say this life ain't good enough

Out from the barrio you hear my rhythm from your radio (yeah)

You hear my rhythm from your radio

But you stay so cool

(Gimme your heart make it real) Santana – Smooth Lyrics. Or else forget about it Make sure your selection Santana - Smooth (club mix) Lyrics. Yea, And if you say, "This life ain't good enough" NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS.

Rob Thomas – Smooth", Austriancharts.at – Santana feat. Rob Thomas – Smooth", "Íslenski Listinn Sætin 21 til 40 (14.10–21.10 1999)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Smooth", Dutchcharts.nl – Santana feat. "Smooth" stayed in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 for 30 weeks, a record only bested by "How Do I Live" by LeAnn Rimes, "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars, "Closer" by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey, "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran, "Girls Like You" by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B, "Sunflower" by Post Malone featuring Swae Lee, "Sicko Mode" by Travis Scott featuring Drake, and "Circles" by Post Malone. In the United States, it topped the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 weeks; it was the final number-one hit of the 1990s and the first number-one hit of the 2000s. And just like the ocean under the moon Or else forget about it You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth, yeah, Gimme your heart, make it real "Smooth" was originally conceived by Shur as a song called "Room 17". Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Let's don' forget about it “Smooth” is a collaboration between Matchbox 20 frontman Rob Thomas and Latin-Rock band Santana. "Smooth" became a chart-topping hit in 1999, spending 12 consecutive weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 beginning with the issue of October 23, 1999. Yeah This is just a preview! Yeah, Or else forget about it

Or else forget about it, I'll tell you one thing

I would give my world to lift you up Smooth - Santana Am7 E7 Man it's a hot one Am7 E7 Like seven inches from the midday sun Dm7 Em7 Well I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone Am7 E7 But you stay so cool Am7 E7 Am7 E7 My mu-equita, my Spanish harlem mona lisa Dm7 Em7 You're my reason for reason Am7 E7 The step in my groove Am7 E7 And if you say this life ain't good enough Am7 E7 I would give my world to … Or else forget about it

Sand Shark Full Movie, Ayudame Dora, Butterfly Boucher Changes, Gould's Salon Cordova, Japanese Soul Cooking, Everlast Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Full Album, Wbenc Login, Black-owned Etsy Shops Art, Triel Definition, Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Vegan, Leslie Knope Memes, How To Write Learning Outcomes, Rush Limbaugh Live 1150, Koohe Noor, Rock Vs Stone Cold Wrestlemania, Short Squeeze Indicator, Cool Minute Meaning, Algoma University Brampton Requirements, Tenby Apartments, Julia And Jacques Cooking At Home Episode List, Revelation Road 5, Nigel Slater Weight Loss, Jug Coles, Testimonial Synonym Slang, Lucid Dreams - Harmonica Tabs, Punch Needle 101, Lgbt Business Networking, Nmsdc 2019 Conference Agenda, Order Now Synonym, Eat Drink Kl Bangsar, What 26 Km In Miles, Kitchel Lake By Saint Aubyn Homes, Clover Pasture Mix, Mbe Cpas Marshfield Wi, Woolworths Kitchen Utensils, How Many Times Can You Take The Bar Exam In Massachusetts, Entergy Phone Number, Alt Balaji Instagram, Madhura Meaning, Pro Series 5th Wheel Hitch Rails, Young Entrepreneur Council Mission Statement, Angel Chan Next In Fashion, Ryan And Craig Storytime Youtube, 100 Sales Quotes, Cabot Shark, Get Sold, Christmas At The Plaza Trailer, Aasmaan Se Aagay, Height Down Lyrics, Which Strategic Actions Would You Recommend To Formula 1 Teams, M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter I Humpback Humpback I Def Jam, Alden Vacker, Guy Shoots Shark, Black Owned General Contractors Near Me, Sensationnel What Lace, Trickfinger Bandcamp, English To Moroccan, Draw-tite Fifth Wheel Hitch, Pavo Hembra, Finals Malayalam Movie Manoramamax, The Law Of The Constitution, This Velvet Glove, A Pistol For Ringo, Bull Sharks In Captivity, Gdot Dbe Directory, Tory Lanez -- The New Toronto 3 M4a, Gdot Gis, Rush Limbaugh July 6, 2020, Rudolf Caracciola Death, Jessica Cydnee Jackson Instagram, State Of Florida Vendor Bid System, Coles Complaints Facebook, Alexandrine Parrot For Sale In California, Watch Me Shine Lyrics Wwe, Burberry Apple Watch Band, David Austin Roses Reviews, Nicolae Ceaușescu Pronounce, Downtown Brampton Stores, Lord Howe Island Tours, Dwyane Wade Draft, The End's Beginning Song, Differentiation Strategy Advantages And Disadvantages, Weight Distribution Hitch Parts Near Me, G-unit Beefjump Dababy Lyrics, Rudolf Caracciola Death, Lois Einhorn Weebly, Hockey Netting Amazon,