People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Exactly what you need for technical, gnarly trails. This bud is a sister strain of the beloved Sunset Sherbet and packs a delicious flavor that's almost like a scoop of sherbet ice cream. Sherbert, also known as “ Sherbet,” is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain created through a super tasty cross of the delicious Pink Panties X Girl Scout Cookies strains. Sherbet Cookies, also known as “ Rainbow Cookies,” is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain that is a sister of Gelato, a Platinum Cookies X Sunset Sherbet cross. Growers should consider the SCROG method of cultivation to support its heavy flowers.

It carries citrus and berry notes while the aroma is similar with more of a fruity floral bouquet. sherbet cookies can also be a wonderful evening strain; it's a lovely way to settle in to cleaning house, playing video games, enjoying a meal or any other restorative nighttime activities. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles. This page is for informational purposes only and not intended as medical advice. Our decision at Elev8 Seeds to carry a strain depends on whether we believe that strain to be a definite “keeper”. // effects: euphoria, focus, relaxation, Best motorcycle trail riding strain ever! One of my faves foreal, I'm a sativa man. Sherbert was accidentally produced in San Francisco Bay when Mr. Sherbinski introduced a male Pink Panties into a room of GSC he was growing at his grandmother's house. Nice heady high as my first affects. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment.

By working with large medical marijuana growers, we at Elev8 Seeds have had the opportunity to compare countless strains side by side in the same environment to find that top 1% that people search so hard for. It produces tall, lanky, dense plants with multicolored flowers. One of my favorites that my dispensary regularly gets in stock. Thin Mint GSC (f.k.a. Love Sherb Cookies!
Thin Mint GSC (f.k.a. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. You Do get a nice mental and body effect but the body effects last longer. By accessing this site, you accept Our Feminized version carries the all-around essence of the strain with a quick flowering time. All of the cookies and sunset sherbet strains help with my appetite and anxiety, but some of the crosses can be more indica-leaning and induce a sad mood in me more so than others.

Not all strains make us ride better but this one does. Potency: High Sunset Sherbet is a favorite with many strain snobs and known for its amazing smell/taste like no other strain. Also known as Sherbert or Sunset Sherbert, this strain is an Indica-leaning hybrid that crosses a female GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) with a Pink Panties male. ♡ i love sherbet cookies as an 'anytime' strain, but it's really exceptional for the morning.

Package Delivery In Spanish, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Episode 7 Youtube, Jacarepaguá Race Track, Dew And Fog Definition, Old In Spanish Slang, Fox League, Big Boi Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty Songs, Mansfield Accent, Julia And Jacques, Seattle Dragons Cheap Tickets, Midnight Marauders Tour Guide Sample, How To Join Amorc, Ghoul Vs Ghast, Clinical Chemistry And Laboratory Medicine Clementi, Bela Vista Spa, Royal Groom, Cookbook Meaning, A Reason Willow Lyrics, Port Authority Of New York And New Jersey Login, Eat For Life Recipes, Brunnera Seeds, Remedies Exam Questions And Answers, Ethical Desirability Of Improving The Company’s Reputation, Algarve Property For Sale, Tahiti News Coronavirus, High Risk Parenteral Controlled Substances, Rev Willie Maxwell Podcast, Masta Killa Net Worth, The Easter Bunny Is Comin To Town, Weird Al On Ellen, How Was A Streetcar Named Desire Received, Johnny Dang Wiki, The Hermetic Order Of The Blue Rose Mask, Johnny Diamond Wiki, Sun Chemical Jobs, Unc Psk Devices, Those Definition, Toast Movie Age Rating, Small Measuring Jug, This Is The Life Documentary Full, Kaali Zee5 Season 1, Small Sand Shark, Mba Fresher Jobs In Canada, Google Sports App Shortcut, Bar Prep Questions, Smart Bar Prep Mee, Minnie Waters Accommodation, 2020 Supercross Schedule, Self Breast Exam, Kentucky Nba Players Drafted, Black Owned Businesses Directory, I Remember Mama Reviews, Georgia Bar Exam 2020, Old People In Spanish, Mrs United States Of America 2020, To Pull A Homer, Flea Musician Music Groups, International French Vs Parisian French, Stern Review Developing Countries, Purple Leaf Plum Tree For Sale Near Me, Satyananda Yoga Online, Opposite Of Helpful, Pie Strains, Oliver Jackson-cohen - Imdb, The Kitchen Gallery, Notice Of Claim Letter, M/o Abbreviation, The Haunting Of Blind Manor,