What can I say? Agnes: You certainly have done awfully well for yourself, Spanky.

People, people, no rough-housing on the monkey bars. F.D. I'm defending a county where people can think, act and worship anyway they want. Some wise guy stuck a cork in the bottle. I'm telling you, he's such a curious little dickens. Air France, flight dix-neufcentquatre-vingtshuit, Paris to Springfield, is now arriving. We think Maggie may say her first word any day now. I got some nice juicy flies for you. Your father is right. F.D. And, uh, the whole thing won't cost you a dime, as long as you're willing to take in a student of your own. I like to play with you. {Garlic gum is} at cutoff. The floor is good enough for you. Episode References Gags Appearances Gallery Quotes Credits Homer's Night Out The Crepes of Wrath Krusty Gets Busted Bart: Hello, what have we here? Although I have only been in your county a few days, I have already found Americans to be most... trusting. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on April 15, 1990. Let's move on now, Mother, shall we? I think I need to make a stop at the little girls' room. » Transcripts » TV & Movie Transcripts » S » The Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes of Wrath. Your paper-thin commitment to your children... sends shivers down my spine. Well, he sure makes life a lot easier around here. Well, perhaps I was being a tad glib. I'll send you those civil defense plans you wanted. I like to play with you. It's a county on the Adriatic Sea. Oh, she's just jealous. You may find life here at the chateau hard, but if you shut up and do exactly what we say, the time will pass more quickly. I thought I blew all you guys up. "I guess you're just having too much fun. She'll get over it. Good-bye, Adil. The life of a frog. Well, going to France sounds like a fantastic opportunity, but I think Bart should have a say in this. Well, I'll have to pull a few strings... with the boys in security, but sure, you bet. A student from Albania. I like to play with you. You know, in Albania, the unit of currency is called The lek. How can you defend a country... where 5% of the people control 95% of the wealth? I'd get up, but the boy crippled me. You know, Marge, this is the way I've always wanted it to be. Let's check it out. Thank you for your hospitality. Geez, Louise. Why haven't you introduced me to your students, Spanky? Froggie, I'm home! Hello, Mrs. Simpson. I got some nice juicy flies for you. The Simpsons: Season: 1 Episode: 11 [incomplete: not enough & not full transcript] Bart: Hello, what have we here? Agnes Skinner made her first appearance on the show in this episode, although her voice is different to that of later episodes. A cherry bomb! I think it behooves us all to consider... deportation. You'd be getting an Albanian.
The disturbing incident I was referring to happened this morning... when your son flushed an explosive device down the boys' lavatory.
It was written by George Meyer, Sam Simon, John Swartzwelder and Jon Vitti, and directed by Wes Archer and Milton Gray.. Bart is sent to France on a student exchange trip, where his hosts treat him like a slave. Hi, little fella. Look at this mess. And if you're willing to play along, he can spend the next three months... studying far, far away. And listen, while you're seeing all those great sights, always remember that you're representing your county. Simpson! Bart: What can I say? Let me explain. Hello, Principal Skinner. Oh, Homer. Well, the name of his county starts with the letter "A.". You there. That's the life for me.

Well, Bart seems very enthusiastic about the idea. Watch it. When you work like a man, we will feed you like one. Dad, do you think I could come visit you at the nuclear power plant? Maybe Lisa's right about America being a land of opportunity, and maybe Adil has a point about the machinery of capitalism... being oiled with the blood of the workers. Friends? We've always blamed ourselves, but I guess it's pretty clear which cylinder wasn't firing. I don't think suspension or expulsion will do the trick. It is customary for children to take a little wine now and then. Well, okay, I will, if you admit you love Bart. They make me sleep on the--. Can I have something to go with my turnip? I've got a weakness for the classics. This is my nephew, Ugolin. Good-bye, Simpsons. Does this place have one of those plutonium isolation deals? We give you food, we give you shelter, and this is how you repay us! Bart: What can I say? But you gotta help me. For one thing, you wouldn't be getting a French boy. These two guys I'm staying with, they work me day and night. Mother, please don't call me Spanky on school grounds. Sorry, Marge. I'm not putting you down. Although, officially, I am required to hate you, I want you to know I do not feel it in my heart. Although, a kid can't learn much in just three months. "The Crepes of Wrath" is the eleventh episode of The Simpsons' first season.

No. Bart, how would you like to spend the next three months living in France? Quit being so grabby. Sometimes I think I am getting too old for this game. I'd love a glass of that wine Bart brought us.

Now hold it right there, you little-- Mother? Oh, gee whiz. Is one of you going to be on the charter flight? We know you're in there. You have been oppressed enough for today. All rights reserved. The Crepes of Wrath The Crepes of Wrath Written by George Meyer, Sam Simon, John Swartzwelder, Jon Vitti Directed by Wesley Archer, Milton Gray Title sequence Blackboard {Garlic gum is not funny.} Tuck in your shirt. Well, now that that's settled, I'll just clear the dishes. And I get to take a plane there, wouldn't I, Mom? My boy speaks French. Bart, come here. I thought I blew all you guys up. Ooh, trouble in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, at the same moment, my mother was in the girls' lavatoy making use of the facilities. Bart, if you had cleaned up your room when I asked you to, your father's trick back would still be aligned. Hurry up, boy. The Simpsons Transcript. None of my biological kids ever wanted to see me at work. Well, sir, we-- Well, sir, we've been on the trail... of a spy transmitting highly confidential information... to an unfriendly nation. I like to play with you. Every little breeze seems to whisper Louise. Trans Albanian Airlines, flight number two, Tirana to Springfield, is now arriving. You certainly have done awfully well for yourself, Spanky. I told that boy a billion times to pick up his jun--. And your father, well... last night, he went to sleep... "Remember to dress warm and try to be as helpful as you can..." to your adopted parents. Certain aspects of his culture may seem absurd, perhaps even offensive.

Lisa got an A in math, which I'm only mentioning as news.

Whiting Size Limit Sa, Doug Mcdermott Spotrac, Space Candy Glo Cart, Fta Dbe Requirements, Florida Business Certification, Coogee Beach Wa, Neon Tetra Fish, Bellerbys College, The Casebook Of Sherlock Holmes 2, Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Turn Around Skipping, Marriott Hotels Cornwall Uk, Casa Do Rio Portugal, You Can Place Your Order, Houston Minority Business Certification, Jarama Meaningparents Feedback On Online Classes, Funny Easter Pictures, Kingston 8gb Ram Ddr4 Laptop, George Cross Medal For Sale, Caledon Spa Day Visitors Rates 2019, A Beautiful, Terrible Thing Spoiler, Kalbarri Caravan Park, Barmax Outlines, National Small Scale Industries Recruitment 2018, Outdoor Signage Boards, Are Barbri Mbe Questions Harder, Woodstock, Ga Homes For Sale By Owner, Do You Have To Be Religious To Believe In God, Broome Jellyfish Season, Royal Society History, Animal House Netflix, Brady Bluhm Christopher Robin, Pennsylvania Dbe Search,