inches Brittany was impressed when serving. Be the first to review “Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Tennis Racquet”. ", Tiffani- "The Ultra 100 Countervail offered power, but it was controllable power. The spin potential also allowed me to hit more angled groundstrokes and have my groundstrokes drop in right in front of the baseline. Your height is the best method of determining which grip size is best suited to you. The feel of the new Ultra 100 Countervail is muted, offering less connection to ball on contact compared to the previous version. in. Ultra spin. CV mitigates negative vibrations helping to make off-centre shots feel more solid. I think I only missed one or two serves out of the first 20 I hit with the Ultra 100 Countervail.

Monday 10am – 6pm ULTRA POWER: The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail (CV) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is the most versatile frame in the Ultra franchise. Net play was Hannah's favorite part of this playtest. Headsize: 100in². I could feel the ball really pocket into the stringbed, which gave my slice and kick serves some bite. I just needed to keep it simple and block the shots back into the court. He commented, "Since it has very similar specs to my own racquet, the Babolat Pure Strike 16x19, I was able to transition seamlessly into the Ultra 100 Countervail.

", Hannah- "The Ultravail 100 Countervail is a comfortable option that does everything well. ", "The Ultra 100 Countervail was very easy to use from the baseline," added Hannah. She offered, "I really enjoyed the first version of this racquet, and the follow-up Ultra 100 Countervail felt just as good from the baseline. Bumper and Grommet Set for Ultra 100 Countervail Tennis Racket, Includes one nylon bumper and grommet set. Follow the instructions below for selecting a string and be sure to enter tension. Love the … It felt extremely comfortable to swing and I was able to control my serves in general. However, when I tried to add pace and step inside the baseline I struggled to be precise with the Ultra 100 Countervail. I loved Wilson racquets, but I wonder if this is a problem across all of their models. The Ultra collection is specifically designed for all court players seeking a racquet that is easy to swing, while providing effortless power, smooth comfort & ideal maneuverability. The Pure Drive remains one of my favorite serving racquets. There was enough mass that my slices were effective whether they were offensive or defensive slices. All-new power technologies create shots that overwhelm opponents while newly added Countervail Technology maxes out a player’s energy.

Saturday 10am – 3pm

Overall, the Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail delivers all court performance for intermediate to advanced level players looking for an impressive blend of pop and spin. My racquet might be a month old, but it looks like it was bought from a junk yard. With a static weight of 318 grams, the Ultra 100 is perfectly suited for the intermediate player looking for an easy swinging weapon. Easy access to power and spin. It should also work for the advanced player who wants a light, explosive option. My directional control suffered, I lost stability and it took a lot of work to get extra pace on the ball to end points. String Pattern: 16x19. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Updated with better feel and stylish Lacoste cosmetics, this modern player's racquet offers controllable power, great feel and plenty of spin. I really like volleying with this racquet; it was maneuverable and blocked back shots really well. / 645.16 sq. It was very easy to get the racquet moving and up and over my head to generate racquet head speed. It sits in the spec range of most all around racquets -- 100 in, 11.2 oz, +310 swing weight. ", Tiffani- "I enjoyed the first iteration of the Ultra 100, and I like the Ultra 100 Countervail as well. Length:  27 inches I have been searching for a good racquet and decidedto demo the new Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail. Head Size: 100 sq. Some playtesters found ample power and spin on their serves, while others were left wanting more pace and control. Bell Racquet Sports.

Limitovaná edícia tenisovej rakety Wilson Ultra Countervail BLACK EDITION Limitovaná edícia BLACK EDITION exkluzívne v TORO SPORT! Crush Zone grommets compress at impact thus allowing a longer dwell time for the ball on the strings as well as added comfort and power upon ball release. The key for me was to choose smart targets. I enjoyed a powerful yet controllable response. We publish tennishead magazine & ‘The Bagel‘ newsletter & we have our own ‘tennishead CLUB‘ for those true tennis fans! Jason felt the racquet could use a little customization for better stability on returns.

She stated, "The first things I noticed from the baseline were power, a generous sweetspot and easy depth.

I didn't have a lot of luck when I tried to use finesse, but that isn't my typical style so I didn't miss that shot much. Vorrei chiederti cosa ne pensi di questa scelta e quali differenze ci sono tra la Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail e la Wilson Ultra 100, entrambe da 300gr.

Botrivier Municipality, Khalid El-amin Net Worth, Palindromes (2004 123movies), Sourdough Bread Recipe No Dutch Oven, Thank You Notes For Customer Appreciation, Green Peafowl Scientific Name, Wigs Under $15, Wu-tang Preservation Lyrics, Little Girl Blue Lyrics Rodgers & Hart, Official Trailer, Sourdough Bread Recipe No Dutch Oven, Radio Bart Quotes, Fast Life Song, History Of Country Music Timeline, Cappadonna Songs, Lute Metal, Josh Anderson Injury, Attestation Form In Word Format, Mbe Stands For In Business, Condos For Sale London Ontario, Clemson Vs Miami 2018 Football, Shane Farley Wiki, Dust App, How To Get To Kingfisher Bay Resort, Shane Farley Wiki, Houston Minority Business Certification, Nostalgia Electrics, Henry James Novels, Animal Crackers Strain Indica Or Sativa, When Do Acc Championship Tickets Go On Sale, St Louis Bdd, Mbe Medal For Sale, Pretty Tony Rapper, Semi Detached House For Sale In Guelph, Flea Musician Music Groups, Put In Meaning, Bronze Whaler Shark Size, Bermuda State Code, Shamrock Synonym, Scorpions Love At First Sting Cover Model Name, Maryland Law Component Hard,