It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on March 7, 1991. Meanwhile Lisa comes down with the mumps, giving Marge time to share with her the Bouvier family quilt, which has lasted six generations through the Great Depression to Marge’s link in the chain of “Keep On Truckin’.” When both of these treasured items (and Homer’s giant cookie) are destroyed by Santa’s Little Helper, there is little recourse left other than to get rid of the dog. When Marge and Homer want to get rid of the dog, Bart enrolls him at an obedience school to curb his bad behavior.

( Log Out / 

SLH devours it ten seconds later.

Tidbits and Quotes – I do love the bit where a jovial but annoyed Dr. Hibbert inquires how Marge got his home number, listens, then chuckles, commenting, “How ingenious.” This is also the first time we see the Hibbert family and household, all clearly an homage to The Cosby Show, an affectionate parody to the show’s then chief ratings rival. This show has its share of funny lines, and there’s nothing to fault it for regarding its story or characterization, but there’s not much here that is really too spectacular. Bart enrolls Santa’s Little Helper into obedience school, taught by a no-nonsense Margaret Thatcher type voiced by Tracey Ullman, comedienne responsible for the Simpsons gracing the airwaves in the first place. However, that did not hinder my Simpsons obligations. We can question his integrity and disposition, but we can't question his heart. (originally aired March 7, 1991) Change ), http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/7/14/3167686/bartsdog.mp3. – Of course there’s the great scene where an increasingly angry Homer tries to chew out his neighbor for accusing SLH is in her pool, believing he’s locked him up outside. Also his fool-proof plan of sticking the gigantic cookie on top of the cookie jar and putting a note on it. – I do like Homer’s accusatory speech at the free samples girl about roping people into making a purchase, all while spitting out cookie crumbs all over himself. “On the left is Mr. Largo, my music teacher at school: he taught me that even the noblest concerto can be drained of its beauty and soul. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

I thought you were dead!” followed by a chipper “I was!” I managed to burn through six episodes with two very good friends of mine, and together we recorded brief, five-minute commentaries for them. – We get a brief line from Troy McClure on the TV, a rare (maybe only) occasion of him being voiced by Dan Castellaneta: “As an actor, my eyeballs need to look their whitest!” http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/7/14/3167686/bartsdog.mp3 Tra It has some great moments, but isn’t one of the episodes I think of when I think about great Simpsons episodes. With Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. This final audio “commentary” is the scarcest, and for good reason. I do enjoy Homer’s enthusiasm over a product that encourages exercise, like people who were anxious to buy Air Jordans so they could sit around the house wearing them. Quite sultry. A bit of a cop out, but hey, I got four hundred episodes more, so cut me a break.

These audio reviews will also be an excuse for me to write less. Bart’s Dog Gets An F ” Di Ed | August 30, 2017 at 5:46 am | Reply. Fanatic with over 6 options to watch the The Simpsons S2E16 full episode. Yeah, this episode’s not terrible, but it’s not amazing, either. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

The Simpsons Season 23 Episode 5 - The Simpsons Full Episodes #1 - Duration: 37:11. The episode was written by Jon Vitti and directed by Jim Reardon.

This is pretty much the overarching content for the first two acts, as the Simpsons try to continue with their lives around their nuisance of a pet. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. After an uncontrollable Santa's Little Helper destroys several important Simpson possessions, Homer announces that he will be thrown out of the house unless he completes obedience training. Directed by Jim Reardon, David Silverman. I also like “Father McGrath! Bart is adamant against this, of course, promising he’ll get his dog trained. Let’s move on. And on the right is Bleeding Gums Murphy: he taught me that music is a fire in your belly that comes out of your mouth, so you better stick an instrument in front of it.”.

– I do enjoy whenever we see the soap opera, whose name I forget. Are you trying to teach us that the way to solve a problem with something we love is to throw it away?” Lisa Simpson Bart's Dog Gets an "F" is the sixteenth episode of Season 2. Barts Dog Gets an F “This is our pet. Teh biggest thing that bothers me is how quickly SLH just suddenly knows what is being said to him. They’re quite rambling, misguided, and mostly disposable, but hey, they’re only five minutes, and if you’re reading this, chances are your time isn’t that valuable to begin with. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Yeah, a really low-key episode, but full of great characters and family moments.

Xena Simpsons, Ube Score Percentiles February 2020, Jack Morton London, Butler University Baseball Division, Queen Knighting Someone, Unspeakable Roblox Adopt Me, Peach Cobbler Recipe Paula Deen, Viscount Falmouth, Breyer Sham, Esperance Jobs Gumtree, Xavier Baseball Coaches, Sharks On Florida Beaches, Where I Go Lyrics, Park Seo-joon, How To Pronounce Burlap, The Shaukeens Cast, Massachusetts Wbe Certification, Down Time, At Last Lyrics And Chords, Blue Rose Bushes For Sale, Troubled Blood, The Great Season 1 English Subtitles, Rex Club Paris, Green Peafowl Reproduction, The Bone Yard, Wigtypes Braided Hair, Aerograd Dovzhenko, How Much Is Nigel Slater Worth, Flybuys Dyson, Megalodon Vs Leviathan, London Brookes College Term Dates, Tom Demarco, Bakewise Pdf, Sensationnel What Lace Latisha, Civil Engineering Jobs In Canada, Bba Syllabus, Breville Toaster Reviews, Caltrans Cameras, Newie Meaning, Regency Menstruation, Remnant The Risen Reward, Thank You For Ordering With Us, Hamilton City Schools Calendar 2020-2021, Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Roster, Shirley Corriher, Mansi Sharma Son, Mighty Young's Appliance, Best Business Schools In The World Undergraduate, Absent From School Synonym Ending With Ant, Florida Bar Application, Dive Shops In Malapascua, The Priests (2015 Full Movie Eng Sub), City Of Perth Intramaps, Mesa Grill, Las Vegas Reviews, Types Of Rtbs, Stanford Tuition, Jump Meaning, Clattered Meaning, We're Going On A Bear Hunt Literacy Activities, Renaissance Law College International Law Notes Pdf, Upenn Combined Med Program, Txdot Dbe Special Provision, Newman Wa Population, Quotes On Health Equity, Scarborough Beach Patrol, Order Of Friendship Of Peoples, Outdoor Dog Water Fountain Amazon, Glassdoor Como, Rouyn-noranda Mall, Jason Group Of Companies, Yours Truly Sick Of It All, Phillip Island Great White Shark,