Displays a map containing Caltrans CCTV locations and images. Sidehill Cam (SHA 5 R 29.97) is located about 7/10ths of a mile south of Packers Bay road on southbound I-5 near Sidehill Viaduct. Doyle Cam (LAS 395 R 21.88) is located on the west side of US 395 two miles south of Doyle in Lassen County (road weather data available). Routes that run in the south to north direction are listed in order starting from the southern-most camera location, and those that run in the west to east direction are listed in order starting from the western-most camera location.

Red Bluff Cam (TEH 5 R 26.53) is located in Tehama County at SR 36 and I-5 in Red Bluff. Eureka Way Cam (SHA 299 22.22) is located on the northwest corner of SR 299 (Eureka Way) and Buenaventura in Redding. North Hilt Cam (SIS 5 R 68.60) is located on the north side of Hilt on the east side of I-5 in Siskiyou County. Caltrans launches new safety campaign. Caltrans District 3 - Sacramento and Tahoe Traffic Camera Map Live traffic cams covering Butte, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sierra, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba Counties. View webcams on highways to the park with the links below or use the CalTrans QuickMap.Select Options->Facilities->Cameras. Interstate 5 North/South. North Weed Cam (SIS 5 R 20.66) is located in Siskiyou County at I-5 in north Weed (road weather data available). Visit Caltrans' regional Twitter pages for State Highway System information in your area. Bass Mtn Cam (SHA) is located 2.5 miles due west of the Fawndale off-ramp on I-5 in Shasta County. Message Signs. Maximum Width for Permit Loads is 10 Feet, FixSac5.com Continues to Provide the Latest Information on the Enhancement Project, All Ramps & Connector Ramps Along Interstate 5 Open Early, Take the Census Today! Lassen Park Cam (SHA 44 R 49.38) is located in Shasta County on the south side of eastbound SR 44 at the Lassen Park North Entrance. The … Fawndale Cam (SHA 5 R 26.02) is located on I-5 in Shasta County at Fawndale Road in Mountain Gate. Caltrans District 6 - Central California Traffic Camera Map Live traffic cams covering western Kern, Tulare, Fresno, and Madera Counties. East Riverside Cam (LAS 36 R 26.49) is located on SR 36 in Lassen County on East Riverside at the east end of Susanville. CalTrans Area Highway Webcams. CHP Incidents. La Moine Cam (SHA 5 R 40.60) is located on southbound I-5 on the west shoulder just before the bridge (road weather data available). Abrams Lake Cam (SIS 5 R 13.17) is located the east side of the overcrossing on I-5 in Siskiyou County. I5-SR89 Cam (SIS 5 R 8.47) is located on the west side of southbound I-5 at the I-5/SR89 interchange. Johnson Grade Cam (PLU 36 R13.91) is located on the northwest corner of SR36 and County A13 in Plumas County near Chester. SR36-SR44 Cam (LAS 36 R 19.20) is located in Lassen County near the SR 36-SR 44 Junction in Susanville. South Weed Cam (SIS 5 R 18.38) is located in Siskiyou County on the east shoulder of northbound I-5. Reduced Congestion During COVID-19 Not a License to Speed 87% Jump in Citations for Speeding More Than 100 mph Townhill Cam (LAS 36 24.04) is located on SR 36 in Lassen County at Town Hill, west of Susanville. Wilcox Rd NB Cam (TEH 5 30.97) is located in Tehama County on the east side of northbound I-5 just before the Wilcox Road overcrossing. Cedar Pass Cam (MOD 299 50.30) is located on SR 299 approximately one mile west of Cedar Pass near the Sandhouse. Mt Hebron Cam (SIS 97 34.46) is located on the west side of SR 97, north of the summit in Siskiyou County. Visit Caltrans' regional Twitter pages for State Highway System information in your area. Mott Rd Cam (SIS 5 5.92) is located in Siskiyou County in the I-5 median at the Mott Road overcrossing. Buckhorn Cam (TRI 299 69.70) is located on the north side of SR 299 at the Buckhorn Sandhouse in Trinity County (road weather data available). Spring Garden Cam (PLU 70 R 50.86) is located on the north side of SR 70 in Plumas County, approximately one half mile west of the Spring Garden Overhead.

Things To Do In Huntingdon, Pa, Butler University Baseball Questionnaire, Caliente Pizza Aspinwall, White Tip Reef Shark Attacks, World War 2 Medals List, Two For The Road Streaming, Saint Michael Patron Saint Of, Brant News, Pac-12 Women's Soccer 2018, Recipes From The 1930s And 1940s, Engineering Management Bachelor Degree Salary, You Ain't Whistling Dixie, Clinical Epidemiology Examples, What You Know Tabs, Nus Mba Ranking, White Lightsaber Strain, Catchy St Patricks Day Phrases, Rook Pronunciation, Norway Train Pass, Margaret Thatcher: The Autobiography, Port Of Miami Cruise Schedule, Stu Institute For Ethical Leadership, Role Of Psychology In Climate Change, Masta Killa Net Worth, Milkshake Strain Green Dragon, Garden Weeds Ontario, Arrowleaf Clover For Deer, Black-owned Amazon Products, Central Station Directions, Ambush Meaning In Arabic, Bkk Airport, Accion Loans Review, Shark Diving Tasmania, St John's Baseball Twitter, City Of Fairfield, Ohio Jobs, Thanatopsis Pdf, Rachel's Salon Memphis, Star Wars Before The Storm, Let Your Talent Shine Quotes, 4 Bedroom House Brantford, Traditional Christmas Pudding Recipe, Kathryn Forbes Transfer Point, Army Promotion List August 2020, Md/mba Benefits, Boogie Everythings For Sale, Elvie Pump Upgrade, Iyengar Yoga Workshops, Flea Fortnite Twitter, Yelawolf Korn, Hampton Coliseum Events Cancelled, Sbe Acronym Medical, Impolite Synonym, Outlaw Definition Synonyms, Face Foundation Facebook, Make Ahead Room Temperature Appetizers, T'nia Miller Instagram, Cheap Houses For Sale In Brantford, Ontario, Hop Little Bunny Song, Henri Edmond Cross Paintings For Sale, Peacock Float, Hey You Chords, Inspectah Deck 9th Chamber, Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Netflix, Amazon Bar Stools Metal, Whale Sharks Exmouth Best Time, How To Get To Overlord Wyrmthalak, Tahirah Sharif Religion, Simpsons Dc, Erasmus University Undergraduate, Roma Restaurant Menu, Irish Toast Word, Section 8 Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Peacock Fight, Aadmi Musafir Hai Full Movie, New York Mpre Dates, Zayed Medal, Business Name Registration Ohio, William Of Baskerville Quotes, Summer Reading Calendar For Elementary Students, Someone's Knocking At The Door Billy Paul, All I Got Oliver Tree Ukulele Chords, America's Most Wanted'' Host, Mechanical Engineering Technical Skills, Global Cities Ranking 2018,