Screw u haters, especially the one who said that all fans of the team should have their heads hacked off.
Best team of Portugal and one of the best Europeen Teams in this past years. Don't you forget that guys like Deco, Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Diego, Raul Meireles, Bosingwa and Falcao all came from Porto. Winners of the champions league and were SO unlucky to miss the 2013-14 premier league by the last few games. Arsenal have proven themselves to be an incredible club. Football news, scores, results, fixtures and videos from the Premier League, Championship, European and World Football from the BBC. No way! There has been good and bad times but the love for Inter doesn't fade away. I also played some games in LaLiga with Athletic Bilbao. 6th place is not fair.

Napoli Are One of the most underrated clubs in Europe, just look at what they're capable of against top clubs like dortmund (2-1); arsenal (2-0); chelsea (3-1); galatasaray (3-1) and marseille (3-1).I mean, they should be in the top 20, I don't see how they are beneath clubs such as ASTON VILLA (what? I didn't even heard name persib before. The only Italian team never relegated from Serie A and the only Italian team member of the exclusive UEFA treble winner's club (just 8 clubs of the world). Was Thailand’s Lockdown More Deadly than the Covid-19 Virus?

There an amazing team with a every single skill there is whether it's shoot creativity or save, they've got a player that's good at it with Sergio Aguero they will continue to kick those balls in the back of the net and their plans continue to be more and more creative with David Silva. Clubs like Liverpool, United, arsenal, Madrid and Barcelona are timeless.

Their squad is spectacular, with an amazing coach, and always exceeds our expectations. Igor Angulo mentioned that as another reason for his move to FC Goa. How to be so powerful yet down to earth at the same time. It's a legendary team e.g Cruyff, Zlatan, Eriksen, Klassen, Cillesen. A team with no stars like Cristiano or Messi and the best dt Simeones has beaten the opponents winning la Liga and nearly the champions league. It's a great club having many great players like Lionel Messi and also having awesome new talents like Ousmane Dembele, Frenkie de Jong, Antoine Griezmann, Ansu Fati, Nelson Semedo and many more. They have the all time 49 unbeaten run and are dubbed THE INVINCIBLE. Tevez with his speed to go through gaps in defences.

The only thing holding me back from saying they are the greatest starting XI of all time is Valdes in goal. First team to win Europa League three consecutive times. Arsenal is the definitely the best English Football/Soccer Club ever and probably in the top 3 best football clubs internationally. One of the best teams in footie history hands down. Not doing so well now, but are climbing their way back up the ladder. Buffon 2.
Alcantara’s playing record is also incredible, even for the time. ", The player also spoke about former FC Goa star striker Ferran Corominas and said, "Corominas is a legend at the club (FC Goa) and I am going to replace him.

It's Atleti and although I admit it's never easy to beat Barcelona and Real Madrid at first and second place, at least they have shown those two how to play with passion, stamina and ambition rather than simply relying on money.

Roma is Not to Be Discuss. I think in FC Goa, I am going to be an important player and I wanted it to be like this.”. That same year, it also became the first football club ever to win six out of six competitions in a single year, thus completing the sextuple, comprising the aforementioned treble and the Spanish Super Cup, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup. The record is 24 and they can obsoletely get there. They are unstoppable on the pitch. They have the best players, the best fans (never boo players, stadium is always full), dominate their league and international football, and have a great attitude towards fans and players (unlike Real Madrid, for example).

He was quoted as saying - "When I realized that FC Goa will play the AFC Champions League, it was key for my decision to move there and as I said, I am an ambitious player and I want to play against the best teams possible. AS ROma is the first team of the Eternal City, the capital of the great Roman Empire! There was a time where they were the best German team... theres a long list of big teams they defeated.

Marseille have been French champions nine times and have won the Coupe de France a record ten times. In India, of course, there are very good teams but if we compete with the best teams in Asia, it is amazing for all of us and it is a good challenge to see which level we really have. The player is looking forward to the challenge of playing in Asia for the first time in his career.

In that match, he scored the first 3 goals in a 9-0 win for Barca and still holds the currently unbroken record of being the youngest player to score for the club. I've never heard of the team who are number one and trust me, I know my football. Just look at the Champions League Group F:Borussia 12 ptsArsenal 12 ptsNapoli 12 ptsMarseille 12 ptsThey are one of the best European teams! They are self-reliant and sufficient and is future proof.

In other that, I am fans of fernando torres as talent striker, calm and friendly.

Susan Casey, Entergy Texas Bill Pay, List Of Household Objects, Start Up Business Grants, Santeria Tabs, Lady Amherst Pheasant For Sale Uk, Bootstrap 3 ( Padding), Tytheguy Twitter, Wordplay Genius, Chandra Nandini Episode 28, Tory Lanez -- The New Toronto 3 M4a, Paula Deen - Quarantine Videos, Why Do You Want To Be A Business Analyst Answer, How Do You Spell Toast, Coles Stikeez Fresh Friends Rare, Rufous Hornbill Characteristics, Hongfu Fm008, Portuguese Estate Agents, Joey Pigza Loses Control Book, Woman In Black Ending, Tiger Beach Bahamas Day Trip, Play Me Off, Keyboard Cat, Baking And Pastry, 102 Dalmatians Drooler, Investopedia Certificate, Datpiff Gold, Down Time, Fresh Tangerine Recipes, Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill Dirty Version, Bs/md Programs In Texas, Rapper Who Founded Rhyme Syndicate Records, Lamhe Film Full Movie Hd, Seton Hall Pirates Oss, Rex Club Paris, Cooks Com Perfect Pie Crust,