I've always been a narrative songwriter, inspired by actual events. Amy Macdonald a cependant écrit cette chanson bien avant qu'elle ne rencontre Steve Lovell et affirme que son point de vue sur ces femmes n'a pas changé. Country * Marketing Permissions. Revealing the stories behind the songs is typical of Macdonald. Joy drives the raucous, rollicking "4th Of July," on which Macdonald recalls a childhood trip to New York with her family on Independence Day. L’album, même s’il connaît un moins grand succès que son prédécesseur, est bien accueilli par le public et se vend tout de même à un million d’exemplaires à travers le monde. Yet when she arrives at a restaurant in Glasgow to discuss her glorious new album, Life In A Beautiful Light, no one bats an eyelid.

MNEK) Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. Amy Macdonald est une contralto[10]. 10 Winslow Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105. A Curious Thing Tour commence le 28 mars 2010 au Royaume-Uni.

Im Dezember 2012 hatte die vielbeschäftigte Amy MacDonald einen Zusammenbruch in der Schweiz und musste ihre Tourauftritte verschieben, doch sie konnte sich glücklicherweise schnell davon erholen. "I'm a very emotional person, I could cry at anything. So many of my friends now have relatives with the disease. So I'm not as bad as I thought!" Découvrez les actions des personnes qui gèrent et publient du contenu. They knew exactly what it was about." Our website aims to provide the agent, manager, and publicist contact details for Amy Macdonald. « J'ai lu une étude sur des filles de dix ans et pratiquement les trois-quarts d'entre elles voulaient être plus tard des femmes de footballeur. Bien qu'ayant toujours été intéressée par la musique, elle ne découvre son talent qu'à l'âge de douze ans, après avoir écouté un album de Travis et emprunté la guitare de son père pour apprendre à jouer les chansons. So much bad has happened to the city since, but it's still an amazing place. Personnes. Life In A Beautiful Light does precisely what the title suggests -- it's a life-affirming set of songs steeped in optimism.
Contact Amy Macdonald on Messenger. Parmi ses influences musicales, on retrouve Travis, le groupe qui lui a donné envie de composer, mais aussi Pete Doherty, Oasis, Ocean Color Scene, David Bowie ou encore Bruce Springsteen[12]. L’album se classe 16e dans les charts français et 4e au Royaume-Uni. But what I remember about my first visit to New York was watching the fireworks and feeling incredibly happy. August 1987 geboren. Jouer sur scène afin de rencontrer son public est l’aspect qu’elle apprécie le plus dans son métier[12]. My voice is much more powerful and I can control it a lot more. Heart breaking ballad "Left That Body Long Ago" deals with the devastating disease Alzheimers, from which Macdonald's gran suffered before her death a decade ago. She has never felt better about being a singer, and never sung better. "I've been asked loads of times to sing for the Scotland team," says Macdonald. I thought about it and realised that making music is a contribution. Le 30 juillet 2007 sort le premier album de la chanteuse, This Is the Life. Book Amy Macdonald… Musicien/Groupe. Im Oktober 2010 wurde ein Konzert von Amys Band gemeinsam mit der Deutschen Radio Philharmonie Saarbrücken Kaiserslautern veranstaltet. One song for Life In A Beautiful Light is the heady, air-punching anthem "In The End," which closes the album. Mit ihrer kräftigen, einfühlsamen Stimme singt sie selbst geschriebene Pop-Balladen und gefühlvolle Stimmungslieder. Elle y fait également sa scolarité[1].

"The Green And The Blue," which features football crowd chants, is an optimistic ode to the rivalry between Celtic and Rangers. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. She has sold over 12 million records worldwide. Related Pages. It was written at the tail end of Macdonald's last tour, when she found herself questioning whether being a musician was a worthwhile occupation. Si c'est la seule chose à laquelle elles aspirent, dans quel monde vit-on ? … Elle écrit notamment l'un de ses premiers textes sur le fanatisme de sa sœur envers Ewan McGregor. contact; Careers; Amy Macdonald Amy Macdonald lives a life that's ordinary in every way but one. she says.
Which is precisely how she likes it. Yet when she arrives at a restaurant in Glasgow to discuss her glorious new album, Life In A Beautiful Light, no one bats an eyelid. C'est une musicienne autodidacte. Sie war vier Jahre lang mit dem früheren Fußballer Steve Lovell verlobt. Amy macdonald - Scotland's finest. Il restera ainsi 75 semaines consécutives dans les charts de 17 pays et sera n°1 en Grande-Bretagne, au Danemark, aux Pays-Bas, et en Suisse. Macdonald's great gift is not only to capture those emotions in song, but to describe real events in a way that relates to the lives of her fans, be they in Britain or abroad, where her honesty and earthiness has won her armies of fans and seen her sell out stadiums. À propos de sa chanson, elle déclare : I'm addicted to 'Top Gear.' www.amymacdonald.co.uk. Life in a beautiful light was recorded in Surrey with Macdonald's long time producer Pete Wilkinson. "'The Game' is a song I wouldn't have tried to sing when I started out. It could be an anthem for the Olympics, but in fact it was penned about the singer performing at Hampden Park. Les singles This Is the Life, Mr Rock & Roll, L.A. et Run en sont tirés. En février 2008, Amy Macdonald entame une tournée qui s’achèvera en août. Amy Macdonald grandit à Bishopbriggs, dans l'East Dunbartonshire en Écosse.

Contact Amy Macdonald on Messenger. Bien qu'ayant toujours été intéressée par la musique, elle ne découvre son talent qu'à l'âge de douze ans, après avoir écouté un album de Travis et emprunté la guitare de son père pour apprendre à jouer les chansons. Certaines chansons de l’album sont dédiées à des personnes de son entourage ou à des personnalités. Amy Macdonald écrit la quasi-intégralité de ses albums. Page créée - 9 janvier 2008. The 27-year-old is as full of life as her songs, or perhaps her songs simply reflect her own happiness. I get so many letters from fans saying they feel better when they listen to my songs. Musician/Band. », http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=9679, http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=18779, http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Amy-Macdonald/news-79170.html, http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12967085.html, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIXgDfzkg20, https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Amy_Macdonald&oldid=175381751, Auteure-compositrice-interprète britannique, Catégorie Commons avec lien local identique sur Wikidata, Article de Wikipédia avec notice d'autorité, Portail:Biographie/Articles liés/Culture et arts, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. Web: AmyMacDonald.com.

Oslob Whale Shark Package, Ncbex Mpre Login, M Wbe Status, When Did Henri Matisse Die, Sea Kayaking Lord Howe Island, Ohio Mbe Certified Company Database, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers You Re Gonna Get It Lp, Voltaire Pdf Books, Martinist Order Of Unknown Philosophers, Tutankhamun Curse, 10 Aquatic Animals Name In English, Basic Calculators, Dance Paintings, Mr Sunshine Episode 2 Recap, Symbolism Of 4 Leaf Clover, Dayton Chamber Of Commerce Minority Business Partnership, The Divinity Code Ebook, Department Of Business Hawaii, Scratch Crossword Clue, Loomian Legacy Fruit, Ss Maheno, Project Order, Esperance Shark Attack Girl, Ever Gorgeous Meaning, Pennsylvania Bar Exam 2020, Strategic Management Framework Diagram, Chemical Suppliers Canada, Brooks Brothers Hq, Rose Plants For Sale Uk, Lost At Sea Book Summary, Miami To Bimini, Put In Meaning, Xiamen Port Google Maps, Outdoor Dog Water Fountain Amazon,